PDA

View Full Version : Never use 2 magnets like this

Shujin
07-05-04, 04:11
today in my maitenance class we took apart some broken HD's just for fun and he let us keep what we wanted since they were useless. so i kept the strong magnets and the platters, because they are so shiney ;D, and i was bored jus now, decided to play around with the magnets, well it took a chunk out of my lip jus now ;o

put 1 behind my lip and 1 on top and was walkin around like ;|D ( the | being the magnet ) then tried to take it off and it was so strong i couldnt pull it off and when i tried to slide it off it got tighter and tighter and basicly... ripped part of my lip off ;|

kinda sux ;o but at least i wont go thirsty anytime soon, constant slupply of blood flowing into my mouth ;]

{MD}GeistDamnit
07-05-04, 04:15
hahahahahahahahaha thanks for sharing :D

iainy13
07-05-04, 04:43
hahaha. that must have been painfull.

*note to self - dont put powerfull magnets in mouth.

oh as a little note. they say the lips are the most sensative part of a persons body.

Heavyporker
07-05-04, 04:44
*snickers*

moron. i'd NEVER put magnets together on sensitive bits on me... nope... nosiree...

I mean, play with magnets, aye... I got a geomag set, its the most fucking FUN shit. But still, put those things on sensitive bits on my body?

Why... why did it seem like a good idea to you? 0_o

StryfeX
07-05-04, 04:48
*snickers*

moron. i'd NEVER put magnets together on sensitive bits on me... nope... nosiree...

I mean, play with magnets, aye... I got a geomag set, its the most fucking FUN shit. But still, put those things on sensitive bits on my body?

Why... why did it seem like a good idea to you? 0_oBecause he's Shujin, 'nuff said. :lol:

That's gotta suck dude. I'm with heavy on this one. I keep very stong magnets away from my sensitive bits. :p

--Stryfe

Shujin
07-05-04, 04:58
well ony eve-online there are alot of avatars with kewl lookin metal plates on their face and i put it on my cheek and it worked and came off fine, and tried lip and .... well result wasnt to fine ;P

and man i just realized what i said... i fuckin did an imitatable act @_@ sue eve-online! they made me get the idea!

Drexel
07-05-04, 06:25
Please tell me you got some pictures,

Youve suffered for your art, now its time to share :D

Shadow Dancer
07-05-04, 07:45
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "attractive lips"

:eek:

Heavyporker
07-05-04, 07:53
hmm.. that gives me idea, shad...

if girl got pierced lips... put magnetic ring *down there* and kinda make up an excuse to get her to bend down???

what if you could put magnetic dust (iron filings or something, not sharp bits though) in your g/f's lipstick.. then hide a magnet in the space between your gums and lip... put her into a perpetual kiss, LOL.

hmm...

Shadow Dancer
07-05-04, 07:57
O_o

No comment.......

Archeus
07-05-04, 08:12
I think you can win a darwin award, they accept people who haven't killed themselves now.

Cytaur
07-05-04, 08:15
you should be charged with self-inflicted wound.

Original monk
07-05-04, 09:03
mhuahahahahahahha dumb ass :P

sue the company because they didnt put a warning on them about not putting em togheter over youre lips :)

ZoomZoom
07-05-04, 09:37
SHINNY :rolleyes:

Oath
07-05-04, 11:17
Duh.

This is not spam.

:p

sir retail
07-05-04, 11:30
tput 1 behind my lip and 1 on top and was walkin around like ;|D ( the | being the magnet );]

do i need to comment this ??
8|
i rest my case

MjukisDjur
07-05-04, 11:41
That must be the most stupid thing ive ever heard. I cannot believe you did that.

Funny thing I usually do is to throw the two magnets to someone and say "catch". He goes like : what are these and put the two together and BLAM!, fingers in the middle. Evil but very funny.

Furion
07-05-04, 12:02
rofl, sorry for laughing, but thats really funny :lol:

Forget My Name
07-05-04, 16:14
today in my maitenance class we took apart some broken HD's just for fun and he let us keep what we wanted since they were useless. so i kept the strong magnets and the platters, because they are so shiney ;D, and i was bored jus now, decided to play around with the magnets, well it took a chunk out of my lip jus now ;o

put 1 behind my lip and 1 on top and was walkin around like ;|D ( the | being the magnet ) then tried to take it off and it was so strong i couldnt pull it off and when i tried to slide it off it got tighter and tighter and basicly... ripped part of my lip off ;|

kinda sux ;o but at least i wont go thirsty anytime soon, constant slupply of blood flowing into my mouth ;]

Isn't it time we start cleaning out the human gene pool? Or atleast remove the safety labels from everything so nature could take its course? Seriously.

kurai
07-05-04, 16:23
Or atleast remove the safety labels from everything so nature could take its course? *cough*

I was thinking of the very same quote :D

Drake6k
07-05-04, 16:28
lmao thanks for the laugh

Shujin
07-05-04, 17:16
;P jus so u guys know, used them on my ear and nose too ;p
it didnt hurt my ear but it it basicly squished my nose while it was on it because they were so strong ;o

spongeb0b
07-05-04, 18:58
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude that is so funny... I know I put things in my mouth but clamping your lip between 2 very powerful magnets? thats just priceless

Lexxuk
07-05-04, 19:49
Actually found a webcam shot of Shujin doing it.

- removed it myself, was too sick, even for me - :angel:

then there are damn powerful magnets dude!

Heavyporker
07-05-04, 19:54
my... my... my.. god..

*urg... urk? URRKk! Gragllllkkk!*

My toilet bowl runneth over.

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 20:16
use magnets like so :) (http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=456) just found it looks like it could entertain for ages... :D

And something for me....Sex! Or not (http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=531)

Omnituens
07-05-04, 20:19
Don't play with magnets, children, they are not toys.

DF, when you making that noob?

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 20:21
Don't play with magnets, children, they are not toys.

DF, when you making that noob?

shit man sorry, i forgot, MetalAngel already showed me it... My apologies....

Lexxuk
07-05-04, 20:38
And something for me....Sex! Or not (http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=531)

i'll get you one for your birthday :p

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 20:44
wheee it's in august.... so you got lots of time to save up :D

Lexxuk
07-05-04, 20:52
I'll go buy one now, just to check for size, arrange a time and place to err, check for compatibility and stuff *coff coff* :angel:

jernau
07-05-04, 21:14
Shujin - what can I say? I don't think "moron" quite covers it.

Thanks for the laugh dude.

Possessed
07-05-04, 21:28
You are an idiot.

P!tch Black
07-05-04, 21:37
lol thats some funny shit he he he :lol:

Ormy
08-05-04, 02:34
dumbass...

Shujin
08-05-04, 03:38
im just waitin for a mod to come in and say... "dumbass" :D

i wanna be called dumbass or somethin by a mod ;] maybe even mjs himself

Agent L
08-05-04, 19:04
U r0x.
Experimentation is the only way to reach ultimate knowlegde.

Psycho_Soldier
08-05-04, 20:47
Good thing you only put it on your lip and not your nut sac or something ;)

rob444
09-05-04, 01:36
Yeah, those are Neodymium magnets, earths most powerful, rarest magnet type. The strongest there is, is electromagnet though. I got two neodymium magnets at home, they are a size of 30 mm (3 cm) and got a pressure of 32KG. How big are those in the old harddrives?

t0tt3
09-05-04, 01:41
Isn't it time we start cleaning out the human gene pool? Or atleast remove the safety labels from everything so nature could take its course? Seriously.

LOL FMN thought so to :p

But my question was more like Shujin are you from USA and didnīt you read the safety label :D

Shujin
09-05-04, 03:47
Yeah, those are Neodymium magnets, earths most powerful, rarest magnet type. The strongest there is, is electromagnet though. I got two neodymium magnets at home, they are a size of 30 mm (3 cm) and got a pressure of 32KG. How big are those in the old harddrives?
about 2 of them both about 1.2 in. big