PDA

View Full Version : rant

extract
07-05-04, 01:20
so yea Ive got capped characters on uranus and saturn, I love playing both

I see pluto in dire need of player base, so I decide hell Ill give up playing how I like for a while and go make a noob on pluto and see what I can do,

I make a droner poker, one who doesnt discriminate against enemy factions when everyone is begging to god for pokes in plaza....

I level in aggs while doing missions til i can get enough psi to use lvl 1 buffs...

and off to MB it is, I get all the way to MB....get inside.....get one room away from the GR to tag it....and bam pkd by a capped TG tank....im lvl 9/19 btw....

to boot there is a full blown last man standing event going on at the same time and hes at MB pking noobs....

yea pluto is a bomb server alright....

heres a big F bomb to u pluto.. i aint walkin there again have fun u no pop havin suckas

Psychoninja
07-05-04, 01:23
wear your LE

BombShell
07-05-04, 01:23
so yea Ive got capped characters on uranus and saturn, I love playing both

I see pluto in dire need of player base, so I decide hell Ill give up playing how I like for a while and go make a noob on pluto and see what I can do,

I make a droner poker, one who doesnt discriminate against enemy factions when everyone is begging to god for pokes in plaza....

I level in aggs while doing missions til i can get enough psi to use lvl 1 buffs...

and off to MB it is, I get all the way to MB....get inside.....get one room away from the GR to tag it....and bam pkd by a capped TG tank....im lvl 9/19 btw....

to boot there is a full blown last man standing event going on at the same time and hes at MB pking noobs....

yea pluto is a bomb server alright....

heres a big F bomb to u pluto.. i aint walkin there again have fun u no pop havin suckas

haha thay always been like that. i plain pluto to wut thay say isnt the truth it really is :) thay used to say nubs dont get pked and it had a great community. hehe its a smaller version to saturn matter afact thay all are :) just saturn hav the kool kats :)

Marx
07-05-04, 01:24
to boot there is a full blown last man standing event going on at the same time and hes at MB pking noobs....He was just taking advantage while he could. There's a general lack of n00bs on Pluto, so it's harder and harder for PKAR MANZ's to get their fix.

extract
07-05-04, 01:24
wear your LE

haha make jokes, but while im chillin on saturn with 200+ u can chill on pluto waiting for someone just someone to log on...its all real funny, but tell me whos really having the last laugh, Im a noob, I got nothing to lose....you got a capped char and nothing to do with it.....

so whats up now?

Psychoninja
07-05-04, 01:25
You know, out of all the "starting off on pluto" topics I've seen, this is the first negative one :rolleyes:

Where are the positive ones about saturn?

Edit
How is that a joke? :wtf:
There is everyone reason to wear your LE while you're traveling....
You won't drop a belt, you tag an OP you won't get ganked if there is a OP war, if someone is doing a raid, you won't get ganked. I fail to see how I'm making fun of you.

BombShell
07-05-04, 01:27
You know, out of all the "starting off on pluto" topics I've seen, this is the first negative one :rolleyes:

more peeps for one :)

= tradeskillers when needed excepted at night ;(
= more peeps to pk.
= good community base. just find ur group
= the greastest of complainers that just make u laugh
= and its a sellers market :)
and much more ;)

rob444
07-05-04, 01:27
Hehe reminds me of my low level PE. He had run from NC to MB and when I get to the room next to the gr room there is loads of TG's. I go to the corner nearest the bartender and try to hide there behind a plant I believe it was. So I crouched there and all these TG's just ran by and I ran into the room, tagged it and genrepped out :D

extract
07-05-04, 01:28

regardless of whats positive or negative, what just happened although prolly nothing more than a random pk for him, big deal right? naw see I had no agl or ath, it took me a good 25 mins to walk there.....and aint got the GR yet.....

I wouldnt say Im the saviour of pluto by logging on by any means....but one more player is better to have than to leave.....

I dont mind people gettin their PvP on, but that was no contest...it was two shots with dev dead, where is the fun,fix in than....especially when there was a fricken PvP tournament going on at the same exact time.....there is no excuse for that shit....I was lvling in aggs around plenty of enemies and not one shot.....

btw you guys are some non-tippin bastards....poked at least 8 people and not one tipped.....lamers

Psychoninja
07-05-04, 01:30
That doesn't really answer my post.
I've read seen more topics about people having positive experiences starting off on pluto than saturn. I dont' think I've seen much topics about saturn except synching, crashing, loosing items etc...

This is the first bad topic about starting off on pluto, I've seen.

MisterP
The general rule I stick to on my tank is...

red = dead, apart from runners below 40ish
even if they are clanned and noob, they can call troops, cause I'll generally stick around a bit! :p :angel:

Just saw some enemy non-le tank at MB, but he was low and leveling, so I just left him to get on with it..fight him another day ;)

@ the noob killers: who the fook u gonna fight when everyone roles to ur faction coz of the noob killers??? The real noob is you!!! :eek:

BombShell
extract u hav to admit even thou hes TG and ur a nub. isnt the fact red = dead still taking place. i died walking along way before and got pissed but isnt that part of the adventure.

I've read seen more topics about people having positive experiences starting off on pluto than saturn. I dont' think I've seen much topics about saturn except synching, crashing, loosing items etc...

well i remeber uranus used to crash all the time. and saturn used to only lag.

*hmmm.... makes me wonder.* O_o

extract
07-05-04, 01:31

lol thats cause there aint noone on pluto to write about it.....i thought u knew pfft :lol:

extract
07-05-04, 01:33
extract u hav to admit even thou hes TG and ur a nub. isnt the fact red = dead still taking place. i died walking along way before and got pissed but isnt that part of the adventure.

your right its not the fact i died....its the fact i did not get that GR....it was crucial to my goal tonight, and it was trashed....dying as a noob is mout...no real implants, and i poke, but without no agl or ath, that walk is not worth it again honestly, especially just to get there again and die.....again....fuck that

and heres to the three CA who ran right by me without even saying there was a TG in there o_O

BombShell
07-05-04, 01:35
your right its not the fact i died....its the fact i did not get that GR....it was crucial to my goal tonight, and it was trashed....dying as a noob is mout...no real implants, and i poke, but without no agl or ath, that walk is not worth it again honestly, especially just to get there again and die.....again....fuck that

well dont know about u but when i start a new char now adays i hav no cash. i just lvl and venture to the waste land and tag any HQ gr as i can.

its always best to do that as a nub. and 2k nc isnt bad. and theirs always ezy mobs near u. i got lots of lvling tips like 1 spot were theires only 1 launcher and it spawns each time u kill it :) i loved that spot.

edit cya's :)

extract
07-05-04, 01:37
well dont know about u but when i start a new char now adays i hav no cash. i just lvl and venture to the waste land and tag any HQ gr as i can.

its always best to do that as a nub. and 2k nc isnt bad. and theirs always ezy mobs near u. i got lots of lvling tips like 1 spot were theires only 1 launcher and it spawns each time u kill it :) i loved that spot.

yea i got TH, and I was so tempted to tag battle dome(wish i did) but im like "naw people dont kill noobs at MB" ROFL!!!! what was i thinking....

i dunno but now i gotta go log on saturn or uranus and go on a crazy kill fest....

manderf
07-05-04, 01:45
[ edited ]

manderf
07-05-04, 01:46
[ edited ]

extract
07-05-04, 01:51
yep the p in pluto definitely doesnt stand for positive :lol:

plague
07-05-04, 02:00
[ edited ]
lol there we go prime example of what kind of ppl play pluto :( realy sad
gogo saturn :P

Disturbed021
07-05-04, 02:13
[ edited ]

extract
07-05-04, 02:18
[ edited ]

haha dont mistake my dying as whining.....I love your so cool gamer talk too, that ones gonna get you through college for sure.....

its principle here, your server is dying/dead, and yet you still cant control yourselves from killing a noob....when there is a clan(SXR) trying to make things fun by holding an event and youd rather be out making people pissed and leave than taking part in an event to bring your community together, again my dying there has no physical meaning to me, Ive got way better characters on way better servers....at least on uranus and sometimes saturn people have morals there instead of just applying red=dead to the whole server....

for the record I have never shot at nor killed one noob, out of sheer respect of knowing how much of a pain it is to level....

youve got no integretiy or skills if u kill noobs...none at all in my book, you want to call me a whiner....fine, but were all just laughing as you turn your server into oblivion.....

pretty soon all those onoz pk skillz are only gonna be good against those warbots mr badass anti-whine too cool plutoians

looks like youve lost a few more on the forums today

good job!

Disturbed021
07-05-04, 02:41
lmao, dude you sound like such a newb.
You play on Pluto for what half a day? Get ganked by an enemy and consider the entire server to be fucktards? lmfao.
I have played on Pluto, Saturn and Uranus for more than a day.
I'll tell you this on Saturn I have been ganked many a time by faction allies and I don't come whining on the forums about morals and shit. :rolleyes:

I guess kick Pluto cause its down has become the flavor of the week.

Psychoninja
07-05-04, 02:41
So you're trying to say people won't come on to play with us because we dont' play nice :confused:

If anything people are leaving the game because of KK not because our "ubar PK skillz"

So what was the purpose of the topic again because it seems to have shifted from onoz I got killed, to I'm ok with dying you guys dont' play nice and thats the reason pluto is dying.

:confused:

numb
07-05-04, 02:52
So, you base the whole server on the actions of one individual? :rolleyes:

I dont see any reason to take out an LE as a new character until you want to join a clan.

This sort of thing has happened to everyone before, get over it, it is part of the game, regardless of what server you are on.

I've had the best playing experience on pluto and I played a good 8 months on Saturn beforehand.

extract
07-05-04, 03:00
lmao, dude you sound like such a newb.
You play on Pluto for what half a day? Get ganked by an enemy and consider the entire server to be fucktards? lmfao.
I have played on Pluto, Saturn and Uranus for more than a day.
I'll tell you this on Saturn I have been ganked many a time by faction allies and I don't come whining on the forums about morals and shit. :rolleyes:

I guess kick Pluto cause its down has become the flavor of the week.

well dont give people a reason to kick it down and noone will say anything, even people who have played there for a long amount of time will agree its not what it used to be, including myself, see when i started my first server was pluto over a year ago....and no it hasnt been one day, I just rerolled master non-newb played since beta -7 gameboi, Im not asking for people to stop playing or fighting enemies, but your missing the whole point of this thread, see when i do something in game its to benefit me....he was a dev tank killing a noob, he wasnt getting any satifaction from a fight cause there was none I opened the door he shot i fell down dead......tanks cant hack so it wasnt to get belts, i doubt he was camping MB for sympathy cause lets face it the traffic ingame atm is nil and at the rate of running into people would take 10x longer than doing roach missions.....there was no point it was just out of pure need to piss someone off, and yea if thats what hardcore gaming and being uber is about good job youve succeded.....wow

So you're trying to say people won't come on to play with us because we dont' play nice :confused:

If anything people are leaving the game because of KK not because our "ubar PK skillz"

So what was the purpose of the topic again because it seems to have shifted from onoz I got killed, to I'm ok with dying you guys dont' play nice and thats the reason pluto is dying.

playing nice aint got nothing to do with it....its rediculous to kill low lvls, i could understand if I had pissed him off and had some vendetta, but I rerolled a char i havent used in months and even then that char never partook in pvp....

as far as people leaving the game cause of KK....well there are people in game who have the ability and charisma to keep people playing there are several runner events and shit, ones which you people beg for and dont attend, dont put the blame on KK its 50/50 kk & player base easy.....

like i said in another post, not once have I got pissed enough to want to break shit cause i fataled or even lost something valueable due to some bug....but what does piss me off are people like the person who pkd me, and some of you others here in this thread who got this mentality of if u cant take the heat get out of the kitchen as if i ever even had a fighting chance...you guys kill the population just as much as KK, possibly even more....

and there is no purpose to this thread, its a rant, cant you read?

extract
07-05-04, 03:02
oh and for the record, I took my LE out for one reason, and that was to poke someone TL 115 and the only PPU about to get me to 115 was non-LE.....ffs

Psychoninja
07-05-04, 03:14
So one person didn't attend the event, where you at the event to see how many people DID attend? Just because it's there doesn't mean everyone is obligated to go, or wants to for that matter.

I thought you could put your LE back in until you reach rank xx/30 O_o

I've helped plenty of hostile lowbies in my day, but that doesn't mean other people do or don't. We all play the game differently. Some people have a little sympathy, others don't.

I've had worse experiences on Saturn. I got Pked there by allies all the time, never complained or whines. If it happens it happens.

extract
07-05-04, 03:26
well I sure feel much better I got that out of my system.....NC anyone?

no honestly I got love for u all. I just have to explode every once in a while you nasty noob pkers....just dont fricken kill me til I actually tag the GR this time goddammit....after i tag rez kill me for all i care goin to MB now again bring all ur friends.....u can take it out on me AFTER i tag GR

and no psycho, im not puttin the LE back in, because that shit just takes too long, and who knows when someone will need another TL 115 poke, it could be you.....

Psychoninja
07-05-04, 03:29
You can always take it off AFTER you tag it :p

Strych9
07-05-04, 04:17
You know, out of all the "starting off on pluto" topics I've seen, this is the first negative one :rolleyes: I didnt start a thread about it, but my experience was lame. GT Rince was nice to me, but the lack of people drove me off before I could get PKd.

So I guess raise the count to 2. Yes, from what I saw, aside from the lack of runners, Pluto is no different than Saturn. Same (higher actually) high prices, same BS over trade channel, same lame fighting tactics, etc.

I am not saying the Saturn population is better than Pluto, I am saying they are the same. But Saturn has a bigger population, and in the end that satisfies the first two Ms in MMORPG. Well enough for me, at least.

BTW, I have a Marine and CS on Pluto I would love to get rid of. :)

ZoomZoom
07-05-04, 09:42
you can do well on pluto lots of ppl are tradeing stuff from pluto for stuff on saturn etc.

:rolleyes:

Scanner Darkly
07-05-04, 10:56
My first day on Pluto:

Even though there were very few people on within about an hour of spamming trade I managed to get ressed an csted a full set of spells. A friendly PE gave me some money to start me off. Spent rest of the time leveling with him (even tho he could heal himself) and his combat rank was just low enough to leach off him.

My second day on Pluto:

HeavyPorker drove me all the way to a race at the DRT, even tho I'd never met him before and I witnessed a fun and slightly hectic event, which ended in the gankage of an upstart PE who kept trying to show off his "1337 5!<11Z" at the track.

Most of the people I met were friendly and even logged their alts to help me out.

OTOH there was the same spam on trade of course and some ridiculous gibberish on OOC and a lot of people seemed bored out of their minds :(

I understand how frustrated you must have felt when you got ganked, but that kind of 'tarded thing sadly happens everywhere. Surely you don't expect every single TG to cuddle you when theyre raiding MB? Clearly it was a case of shoot before you think - he was probably buzzing on adrenaline and seeing red :)

peace,

SD

ezza
07-05-04, 12:18
well, when i played on pluto for a while, my experience was in general a fair few nice people, like there was marxs clan who were nice and made me some stuff for nothing, than kyle gave me money, and people on trade who knew me from forum where cool with me(an added advangate perhaps), it took about 2 weeks of playing before i got pk'd, was biotech for the epic, at MB was using my BOC when a NCF guy ganks me, np i can deal with that, but when i ccome back drugged up using my POB he runs away like lightning, made me laugh,

people who say plutos better than saturn etc etc or other way around, thats irrelevant cos really there just the same, just that on pluto you have to pay moreto get the alts, saturn at time has 4 times the amount of pluto so for that alone makes it saturn is the place to be, though even then i struggle to find fight sometimes.

id hate to be a pker on pluto looking for someone to kill

extract
07-05-04, 13:41
yea I know it was just a silly coincidence, had I already had that GR, my anger level would have been exponentially lower...and this thread would have never been made :lol:

never did get a chance to log on so will attempt a retry later on tonight when i get off work.....

manderf
07-05-04, 16:27
if i ever get ganked like that, right by a gr. I just leave my dead body there for days until i get rezzed. And saturn is different from pluto because most people on pluto dont have 4 alts if any. You have to take the consequences of your actions, and ahh most people dont suck like on saturn. But saturns still cool because it has a huge population.

ezza
07-05-04, 16:35
[QUOTE=manderf]and ahh most people dont suck like on saturn. QUOTE]

with that kinda of shit you can stfu right now, ive played on pluto and saw a fair share of crap players there

Xylaz
07-05-04, 16:45

I am nice... :p

extract
07-05-04, 16:45
if i ever get ganked like that, right by a gr. I just leave my dead body there for days until i get rezzed.

yep since thats so much more productive.....I understand what you mean, but unlike saturn where its just a log, relog and DM away, pluto would take forever to wait for someone hoping to come, had maybe I been able to run ventrillo and NC at the same time I could go for it....shit! prolly shoulda just logged off NC and went on ventrillo

me = fuckin idiot :(

and ahh most people dont suck like on saturn.

with that kinda of shit you can stfu right now, ive played on pluto and saw a fair share of crap players there

aint that the truth, everyone knows all the servers are full of arsehead players....but noone wants to admit its on their own server.... :lol:

prozium
07-05-04, 16:48
less people on pluto...the less people to hate

extract
07-05-04, 16:56
actually it wasnt him......

prozium
07-05-04, 17:01
yeah...

Nidhogg
07-05-04, 17:05
Do not name names on the forum. It is harassment and therefore a breach of the rules.

N

Syphn
07-05-04, 17:36
sorry to say it bros but pluto is a sick animal ready to die... Saturn > pluto thats all there is to it... get moving guys..... its only going to be bad starting for a while.

manderf
08-05-04, 01:12
mander tss is a loser i hate that stupid tank. He sucks and is the shittiest tank on pluto. OOOO WAIT THATS ME

manderf
08-05-04, 01:14
hmmm nice argument. You coulda just said the reason saturn has more crappier people then pluto is because plutos population is like 30 to 80 and so compared to saturns 250+. So theres a higher chance of shitty people.