PDA

View Full Version : free for me (martin) :D

THE_TICK!!!!
06-05-04, 17:31
:cool: well hmm i was wondering since im over here in iraq..takin the sandfleas the sand flies the sand........did i mention the sand ? and bugs..gack the bugs..well anyway martin..buddy old pall ...i was wondering if maybe just maybe...i could get a FREE copy or 2 of DOY :angel: that would be way cool...and it would up the moral of every player on the game..im sure of it :) well hehe i had to try...thanks in advance :)

athon
06-05-04, 17:34
How would you alone getting free copies of DOY up the moral of everyone else? If anything it would lower it and our view of KK even further.

And if you get a free copy of DOY for doing your job, I should get one for doing mine too! Hey Martin - if you give one to him you gotta give me one too!

Athon Solo

SynC_187
06-05-04, 17:35
Erm, I mowed the lawn and chased off the neighbours cat, so can I have one too? :p

Marx
06-05-04, 17:35
How would you alone getting free copies of DOY up the moral of everyone else? If anything it would lower it and our view of KK even further
My morale would be raised.

:p

Shujin
06-05-04, 17:36
would be a great marketing plow->
"German gaming company Reakktor releases their new game early and gives 2000 copies of it free of charge to soldiers in Iraq along with 1 month of free play."

Ulle
06-05-04, 17:39
If you wish to make a request like this please do so by e-mail.

This post is closed due to breaking the following rule.

Do not post threads for the attention of a single individual even if all other forms of personal communication have been exhausted.