PDA

View Full Version : [Saturn] Non-existant Regant Mutants

StryfeX
06-05-04, 05:08
I am currently on a trip with my tank back from Regant's Legacy. What I would like to know is why aren't there any Regant Mutants? None at all. The only mutants in the entire zone are the few on the battlements preceeding Regant's.

Where did they go...?

--Stryfe

Marx
06-05-04, 05:22
Seems the HDC has been hard at work.

=/

SypH
06-05-04, 06:20
They are showing their solidarity with the Neocron janitors and joining them on strike.

Cytaur
06-05-04, 06:35
they all moved to pluto..... you should too

Bl@zed
06-05-04, 06:58
I am currently on a trip with my tank back from Regant's Legacy. What I would like to know is why aren't there any Regant Mutants? None at all. The only mutants in the entire zone are the few on the battlements preceeding Regant's.

Where did they go...?

--Stryfe

they are going to hell stryfe, just like you for making that retarded BD mock sig.. :p

SynC_187
06-05-04, 10:19
they all moved to pluto..... you should too

Its hard enough finding people to fight on Saturn unless you go to PP zoneline, which gets a bit boring. The only upside of Pluto is you can level in peace.

extract
06-05-04, 13:23
The only upside of Pluto is you can level in peace.

thats true...enemy PPUs even have even stopped said hello and buffed me lol as they cant find anything else to do.....

n3m
06-05-04, 13:39
Yes, I was wondering about this too

MISS WHIP
06-05-04, 13:43
yep

I was going to do a thread on this yesterday but thought mabye its common knowledge why its closed and by the way "WHY IS IT CLOSED".

Is this only on saturn or all the other servers as well ?

AFAIK its being closed for about the same time as MC5 as i was there about 3 weeks ago and it was closed then too :mad: :mad:

Dribble Joy
06-05-04, 13:47
Regants has been closed since beta.

Heavyporker
06-05-04, 13:50
methinks you misunderstood, dribbles...

he meant the 60/60+ mutants with plasma weapons and laserblades walking AROUND regants.

Dribble Joy
06-05-04, 13:52
I know what he meant.

But no mutants doen't mean regants is closed O_o.

MISS WHIP
06-05-04, 16:25
OK
seems like no one "not even the mods" know why the mutants just packed up and vanished off the saturn server :lol:

COME ON SOMEONE MUST KNOW WHY THE REGANT SECTOR IS NOW JUST A TOURIST ATTRACTION FOR NOOBS

n3m
06-05-04, 16:28
they should lock the door as theyve done with the NEMA office and the NCPD, you can easily get in now

StryfeX
06-05-04, 19:02
they are going to hell stryfe, just like you for making that retarded BD mock sig.. :pTruth hurts. :p (Actually, I know there are some cool people in BD, but unfortunately, it also seems to be the place where the majority of assholes on the server have ended up.)

they should lock the door as theyve done with the NEMA office and the NCPD, you can easily get in nowErr... not quite. There's always been a grate in front of it (Regant's Legacy). If you get in, you're exploiting. (Unless you were sent there by a GM for being a twit at an event. :p)

--Stryfe