PDA

View Full Version : OT: How clean is your house ?

darknessfairy
06-05-04, 00:01
I was watching the UK TV program "how clean is your house" tonight, and on it there was a dude. Now his house was filthy.

My question to the community is, was it any of you? (because the bloke was a online gamer)

And how is your house....? Is it as dirty as that one was?

Dirk_Gently
06-05-04, 00:05
Didn't see it.

But I work from home and have piles of books and paper all over the place, so it is kinda untidy. (It is clean though)

Dribble Joy
06-05-04, 00:05
There are rumours flying around the fungii in my room that benieth the hair is a thing called a 'carpet'.
The mice are playing down such accusations, but are worried that the great noisy beast, sitting in the corner of the room may stir once again for a second time in a year.

MrChumble
06-05-04, 00:08
Mine got so bad I hired someone to come in once a fortnight and clean it for me :)

Between my stacking-stuff-into-piles and her scrubbing, vacuuming, dusting and polishing the place isn't too bad.

metalangel
06-05-04, 00:17
My gf and I's flat was an absolute tip, panties and shirts and socks on the floor, dirty great stacks of dishes, and wires everywhere. Then we'd have a cleanup blitz, it would sparkle for a few days, and then returned to 'normal'.

Barak
06-05-04, 00:28
clean?.... clean?.... Cleeeeeeean?

wassat?

*looks round* hum..

plague
06-05-04, 00:28
me apt realy clean ..... just cuz i got a cleaner, they cost arm and a leg in viarosso :lol: .. seriosly, i'd say it's averege i try to keep it clean have some stuff laing around =P but i think it looks better that most teens apt's hehe

t0tt3
06-05-04, 00:33
last room was FILTHY!!!!! Hated it tho.... fucking 2.20*5.5 m big couldnt do a shit I could take a container and live better :rolleyes:

So that went from not cleaning in 230 days.... maan when I moved this week it looked like hell :D

Oooh well good to be in a real room now so I can use my own stuff
"hate poor own furnuture from lowlife houskeeper shit" :D

darknessfairy
06-05-04, 00:46
oh i forgot to tell you about me...Well i must say i can get very dirty...but then i have a mad spree of cleaning, (like today) and throw away about 2 black bags full of crap that ive been hoarding "just incase"....

otherwise im pretty good...Now someone ask Bob about his room... :p

Lexxuk
06-05-04, 00:50
I'd love to answer, but 99% of my posts these days end up saying the same thing, so I'll just write it to save time.

[edited] :rolleyes:

darknessfairy
06-05-04, 00:51
I'd love to answer, but 99% of my posts these days end up saying the same thing, so I'll just write it to save time.

[edited] :rolleyes:

lol its not what you say...its how you say it :p
so please, try...

Lexxuk
06-05-04, 00:55
seriously df, any thread of mine, which is deemed off topic, or spam = [edited] = 3 day ban. but, I hate clean houses, i dont like dirt, but i like a mess because I cant find anything in a clean house, because stuff gets put away where you cant find them. Took me 2 weeks to find Disc 1 of X-Com aftermath, and I wasnt even looking for it at the time (was under the table i keep my printer/scanner/photocopier on, under a box)

darknessfairy
06-05-04, 00:58
seriously df, any thread of mine, which is deemed off topic, or spam = [edited] = 3 day ban. but, I hate clean houses, i dont like dirt, but i like a mess because I cant find anything in a clean house, because stuff gets put away where you cant find them. Took me 2 weeks to find Disc 1 of X-Com aftermath, and I wasnt even looking for it at the time (was under the table i keep my printer/scanner/photocopier on, under a box)

unfortunately as your sig says "mummy, what does on topic mean"...you do tend to go off topic alot. Hence you have a bad rep with the mods...i think they just see your post a edit it out...maybe you should be a good boy now...

and what is with all that you can find stuff when its messy...i get that. I clean up, and i have fuck all idea where i put everything. Its mad

Lexxuk
06-05-04, 01:00
3876 posts, 1 warning, if I had a bad rep with the mods, I wouldnt have reached 1500. Though I think Danae wanted to kick my butt for Jiggly Jubblies.

darknessfairy
06-05-04, 01:02
3876 posts, 1 warning, if I had a bad rep with the mods, I wouldnt have reached 1500. Though I think Danae wanted to kick my butt for Jiggly Jubblies.

lol there you go again, off topic :p As am i but its my thread so i pwn j00 all....
otherwise i honestly don't know...

and someone please own up to their house being on tv today!

Lexxuk
06-05-04, 01:07
You do realise that TV programme is a fix? they make the house dirtier than what the house was originally?

darknessfairy
06-05-04, 01:09
You do realise that TV programme is a fix? they make the house dirtier than what the house was originally?
yeah but i know what bob's like when he has a huge gaming session....

so i don't disbelieve it :p

Lexxuk
06-05-04, 01:16
yeah but i know what bob's like when he has a huge gaming session....

so i don't disbelieve it :p

Dunno why they got a TV series about cleaning the house though, I mean, isnt that what girlfriends and mothers are for? :confused:

darknessfairy
06-05-04, 01:18
Dunno why they got a TV series about cleaning the house though, I mean, isnt that what girlfriends and mothers are for? :confused:
lol i don't think his mother would dare touch his room, mainly cos i don't think he'd let her. And as for me. No way am i touching that pile of smelly underwear. Not with a 10foot bargepole... I just TELL him to clean it. thats all the contribution i have into the matter

Lexxuk
06-05-04, 01:26
lol i don't think his mother would dare touch his room, mainly cos i don't think he'd let her. And as for me. No way am i touching that pile of smelly underwear. Not with a 10foot bargepole... I just TELL him to clean it. thats all the contribution i have into the matter

Funnily enough, everytime I'm away for extended periods, hospital, london, wales, whenever I come back, my room is all tidy, so I'm a glowing reference as to why the rooms should be kept dirty, the Darkness Fairy comes and cleans it up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: