PDA

View Full Version : Silly moderator.

MrChumble
05-05-04, 23:26
You have been informed already (as per your post) that your acct will not be rolled back. Please do not think that you can blackmail it into being done.

I hate to burst your little bubble of righteousness, but actually I haven't had a response from the helpdesk in over a week despite mailing them once more just to see if they were planning to respond.

Perhaps they're just extremely busy, but in such a case it is normal (certainly for most other companies) to acknowledge receipt and estimate how long a reply is likely to take.

Tratos
05-05-04, 23:28
*Annoying little pop up*

You Got Ban.

Dont open closed topics ffs, if you have a problem with how the forum is moderated just tell Odin or Nidhogg, but the fact you want KK to roll your account back because YOU rerolled to somthing else you didnt like is just fucking stupid, lol it'll never happen

~Tratos

MrChumble
05-05-04, 23:29
Bleh, I doubt I'll get a ban. At least I hope not :o

I just get pissed off when Mods wade in without thinking or doing a little research first.

Gotterdammerung
05-05-04, 23:29
if you have questions about your account please e-mail the help desk. Blackmail or extortion does not work there either.

If you have an issue with how this forum is moderated please feel free to address it to odin or nid.

p.s. do not open another thread on the subject. as i said the helpdesk does not respond to extortion. opening another thread is sure to bring about something unpleasant