PDA

View Full Version : What Server To play Next

Hito
05-05-04, 15:04
Hmm have been playing on saturn and uranus for a while now was wounder are jupiter or venus any good to play on. despite the fact that I dont understand what most ppl say on there lol. Should be fun was just woundering what they are like. Getting bord again that is all was thinking about creating another droner should be fun but didnt know what server to make it on. Any ideas ppl please HELP me :). Also play on pluto to but the pop has died there recently so not really alot of stuff can get done at the moment ie res and cst and things like that. anyways any ideas ppl dont want to stop playing just need somthing intresting to do that is all.

Lafiel
05-05-04, 15:07
jupitor is a good server and most of the germans speak english anyways.............................................................. or......... you could try pluto... itd definatly be a change

REVKhA
05-05-04, 15:09
might as well unsuscribe, second time i unsuscribe, i wont re-activate a second time, never did , never will, and i sure wont wait for bdoy, it seems theyre new policy is after 3 months of dead account you lose it, so they can shove it up theyre ass as well as theyre game since they seem to want it dying.

naimex
05-05-04, 15:10
might as well unsuscribe, second time i unsuscribe, i wont re-activate a second time, never did , never will, and i sure wont wait for bdoy, it seems theyre new policy is after 3 months of dead account you lose it, so they can shove it up theyre ass as well as theyre game since they seem to want it dying.

you are being such an asshat now !

Jupiter is a good server, only reason I donīt play there is that my mind goes blaaaaah if I have to type and think in german.

Hito
05-05-04, 15:45
I carnt speak german so will be fun may take u up on that one m8. and go play there for a while. give me somthing to do for the time being :). As I said dont want to leave the game as the Gliders look soooo much fun well when or if I can fly them that is. But cheers for the replys. and please no bitching posts on this thred they are not helping anyone. If u want to bitch then talk or mail complaints department and let them deal with it ffs. oh sorry I got a little carried away then bit bord here at work at the moment. :)

MISS WHIP
05-05-04, 15:53

If you hate the game so much why do you still post on the game forum o_O

Here is an "idea" unsuscribe from the forum as well "insert rude word and flame here"

Hito
05-05-04, 16:02
is annoying isnt it ppl bitching about leaving in a topic that dosent even say anything about leaving the game grrrr. anyways all in the fun of things what would the game be if we didnt have anyone that disliked it. anyways I think I will start A charater on jupiter tonight will most likley be a droner.

REVKhA
05-05-04, 16:03
a droner ? your screwed lol

Hito
05-05-04, 16:07
well should be fun I like em so I dont really care about them being nerfed as u put it make a change from all the other clases I have on various serves :). But should be fun dont really know what faction is best to go for though. any ides on what one is good for on jupiter.

hinch
05-05-04, 16:10
anything but TG :) :angel:

Hito
05-05-04, 16:14
take it tg are kinda taking over on there then at the moment. well may be crahn or one of them type of factions other the the majority of the server. should be intresting at the end of the day. thx for the info ppl :) and the bitching :P :lol:

Lafiel
05-05-04, 16:22

didnt you just make a post about cancelling your account? lol and yet you reactivated allready? seems to me you must really like this game... than why keep bashing it huh? not making anything better.... and bout the 3 month thing no only thing i heard bout 3 months thing is if u dont reactivate 3 months before doy ittl b deleted.... oh and if you didnt reactivate.... than...

STOP TROLLING AND UNSUBSCRIBE FROM FORUMS IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME

REVKhA
05-05-04, 16:24
[ edited ]

greendonkeyuk
05-05-04, 16:26
jpiter rocks, ive found if you at least try to speak a little german you generally do get a better response from those who are bi-lingual. if i ever went to germany id be lost as i dont speak a word of german but now at least if i ever need a poker ill know how to ask. :lol:

Lafiel
05-05-04, 16:27
[ edited ]

very constructive post...... its pretty sad... why would you stick around the forums after quitting the game? and your calling ME a fanboy?

Hito
05-05-04, 16:27
oh well thred closed is coming up soon I think because of some idot that really should just leave the forums aswell or get banned from them :). ayways ty guys for the infor on the actuall topic.

Original monk
05-05-04, 16:30
[ edited ]

he will be banned soon anyway if he continues like this ... dont even waste youre time with arguing this guy ...

and no im no fanboy, i know the negative aspects of this game atleast as good as the positive ones ... wich doesnt mean i dont wub the forum :P

and Revkha, i aint starting to discuss with you ... the fact you start callin words means you are infact in a pretty weak position :/

wich is sad :/

(and you would be pwned with words in notime anyway, not even worth it :P)

@ hito: dont phear, the thread is ok and intresting, think this guy will be censored soon anyway :) (if not banned)

i would suggest to go to pluto to check it out, not alot of peeps, but that doesnt make it less fun :) maybe hard to get a tradeskiller yeah :/

yust start a noobchar at every server and see what happens :) who knows where ya gonna end up lol :)

REVKhA
05-05-04, 16:32
i answered your question, you said what server ? i said none, you should unsuscribe, thats my opinion, i still have time on these forums so why wouldnt i be posting ? i like to see whos a fanboy and whos not. I'm not trolling but most people replying, 'if your unsuscribed then why are you posting' thats like saying ' hey if you wanna pvp lvl a tank or a monk' rofl, just proving the fact that droners and spys are nerfed and useless, and how much easy it is to auto aim with tanks and monks. Ah this game is so arcade and easy mode with auto-aim, reminds me of quake , the question is why did i suscribe in the first place, good question. Maybe steve roach is the only reason lol, since the rest is all crap

hinch
05-05-04, 16:33
take it tg are kinda taking over on there then at the moment. well may be crahn or one of them type of factions other the the majority of the server. should be intresting at the end of the day. thx for the info ppl :) and the bitching :P :lol:

lol TG have always been the most powerfull on jupiter since day 1 of retail

CM had a couple of month stint but then we switched back to TG

we do allow other clans to hold 4 or 5 ops though as all the ops would just be greedy

Lafiel
05-05-04, 16:33
i take it you have no life than huh?

Hito
05-05-04, 16:34
yeah thanks original. hope he dose get banned I been playing a while and know a lot of the bugs it dose get annoying but I dont bitch and moan about it over every post I can u learn to live with it [bugs and stuff that is]. anyways I will try the german thing [learn a little off of other ppl that is]. havent decided on a name for me runner yet any ideas? anyways have fun ppl got to get back to work will post reply when I get home if me thred is still alive that is.

REVKhA
05-05-04, 16:39
I played the game enough and i dont give money to a company that nerf's a certain class and over-powers the others, [ edited ] dude dont you see i could care less about being banned from forums / game since theres nothing KK or the mod team did to help me, and they have no respect for anything so why would i respect they're forum?

Lafiel
05-05-04, 16:41
you must not have been playing long because they have nerfed a class and made a different class more powere MANY times..... they eventually get it right.... its a process... (KK's process)

REVKhA
05-05-04, 16:44
well they can shove they're process up theyre ass since droners are next to useless , you know what i still cant beleive the GM sent me a mail telling me SPY's will be kings when DOY comes out, what they would do for a customer, ive waited enough and enough is enough. Why dont you nerf the revenge a bit more KK ? theyre process has to be the shittiest after cornered rat software's priority list. Oh and i played just enough time to know that they have no clue how to balance stuff since yet they release a new patch with even more DRONE NERFING LOL, fuck that , its just too ridiculous.

Hito
05-05-04, 16:46
as I said u get used to it if u dont like it u dont have to give the im not going to do anyhing to help KK attutide because that at the end of the day will get u no where. maybe they didnt do somthing to please u once but ffs if they had to please everyone on each server it would be a very long and painful process of them so get over it. We learn to live with it as the last post said its a Process a KK one :). anyways cya

Lafiel
05-05-04, 16:46
yea we all know KK's processes arent perfect... :lol:

Original monk
05-05-04, 16:47
yeah thanks original. hope he dose get banned I been playing a while and know a lot of the bugs it dose get annoying but I dont bitch and moan about it over every post I can u learn to live with it [bugs and stuff that is]. anyways I will try the german thing [learn a little off of other ppl that is]. havent decided on a name for me runner yet any ideas? anyways have fun ppl got to get back to work will post reply when I get home if me thred is still alive that is.

:) cool

For youre name: what about: "WAZAA" !

like: yo wazaa wassup, everything going fine ? lol, i dun know where i got that from :)

when youre name here is hito i would suggest: Hijothoro Tohari :)

Hi To

:P nah, yust make sure youre name is unique and original, ya cant yust choose a name, you need to know grosso modo how youre char gonna be roleplaywise, is it gonna be a trader ? then take a easy accesable name, easy to type in direct, short but strong :)

but when youre a PvPkinda char then you can better take a name that drives fear in the heart and mind of youre oponents, like: Genghis Khan for example, yust to pick a random strong name :)

anyway, works over, gotta go home, have fun :)

Jest
05-05-04, 16:47
Nothing is worse than a bitter spy. :lol:

Btw play Pluto! Yay for Pluto!

Hito
05-05-04, 16:51
I like the Hijothoro Tohari name but now I will have to alter it to find a original name for me [no pun intended]. I got a runner on pluto was tempted to reroll again but dont really know what class anyways will start jupiter charater later on today. thx for the posts ppl I got to go for real this time :). cya and now I going to get wet damn rain :lol: :mad:

Tesee
05-05-04, 17:08
if you want to join Venus you are welcome, many of us can understand and speak english

Zaq
05-05-04, 17:57
Whats wrong with Uranus?

Jest
05-05-04, 18:03
Whats wrong with Uranus?
I dunno doc Ive got kind of an itchy rash down there...

(Sorry had to do it :lol:)

Lafiel
05-05-04, 18:06
Whats wrong with Uranus?

nothings wrong with my anus hows yours?

Hito
05-05-04, 18:58
nothing is wrong with uranus. I have 4 charaters there just fancyed a break from there and saturn that is all. but at the moment I just wanna sleep for some reason, dont know why but that is all I wanna do. THink so bord at work thats what done it :lol: anyways I will still be playing on the other servers just wanted to get ppls opinions on what server to play on next that is all. I will make a charater on jupiter tonight at some point I think but for now jsut watching tv and chill is in order :) anyway didnt think my post would be this popular. Still havent thought up a name but will get there in the end thx all cya

naimex
05-05-04, 20:43
I dunno doc Ive got kind of an itchy rash down there...

(Sorry had to do it :lol:)

nothings wrong with my anus hows yours?

What we gotta put up with for having the best server in neocron :lol: :lol:

Candaman
06-05-04, 04:09
<3<3<3<3 JUPITER <3<3<3<3

Hazard01
06-05-04, 08:27
Well, come on over to Jupiter and have some fun. You might as well speak english, most people wonīt care about it and answer in english. Someone might be ranting, but who cares, you wonīt understand it anyway :lol:

I think there arenīt a lot of differences in the names of professions, or none you canīt understand. I think a person who implants is a poker on the other servers, we call them Imper. Only german word you need to know then is:

Suche - searching
Biete - offering

like in "Suche Tangent Speedgun". Thats it :D

Now add some swearwords if needed and you wonīt be spotted as a non german ;) :D

Hito
06-05-04, 08:34
lol thx man u made me laugh for this time of the morning shit got to go to work soon :(. I did create a droner last night but think I will reroll for a rifel spy dont know yet. anyways ty for the advice got to get my arse in gear to get to work :(. cya and ty

hinch
06-05-04, 09:46
lol hazard

try verkaufe (think its spelt right) = selling