PDA

View Full Version : Patch

SjanTeN^
05-05-04, 13:54
When is the new patch coming out? I know it is on the test server but not on the 'real' server.

Dajuda
05-05-04, 13:58
September 1.

Parappa
When it's done.

naimex
When is the new patch coming out? I know it is on the test server but not on the 'real' server.

It won´t be out till it´s thoroughly tested..

Maybe a week or two, that would be my guess....

Unless they find some problems with it, then it will be longer.

Garg [RogueNET]
05-05-04, 14:00
If we are lucky it will be a great present for christmas....

petek480
05-05-04, 14:02
[ edited ]

Original monk
05-05-04, 14:13

patience is a blessing

and when you are really bored you should do sumthing constructive and fun

i can give you a start (http://www.csulb.edu/~txie/online.htm)

enjoy :)

Lexxuk
05-05-04, 14:38
[ edited ]

Eddie
05-05-04, 14:40
[ edited ]

[ edited ]

SjanTeN^
05-05-04, 14:51
I dont think we are talking about the same thing here, i say patch, not expansion :-)

naimex
05-05-04, 14:53
I dont think we are talking about the same thing here, i say patch, not expansion :-)

They´re messing with you..

No one really knows when patches are coming,

And with all the DoY, patches have gone rare ;)

REVKhA
05-05-04, 15:10
the 510616136th drone nerfing patch will be out when its nerfed enough

petek480
05-05-04, 18:01
[ edited ]
Fine

It will come out in a very very very very very long time that many seem like never.

Now you can't edit that and say it's spam becuase it's true. Been like what over 2 months since the last patch so it seems like it will never come out.

John_Ravenhawk
05-05-04, 18:05
The Illusion of the test...

Instead of small patches we get a really large one so when nothing works
correctly we only have one day to be upset instead of every week..

I am back

Lexxuk
05-05-04, 18:09
The Illusion of the test...

Instead of small patches we get a really large one so when nothing works
correctly we only have one day to be upset instead of every week..

I am back

Dont be silly, MJS promised a long time ago, no large patches, and no patches on a Friday!

John_Ravenhawk
05-05-04, 18:11
Dont be silly, MJS promised a long time ago, no large patches, and no patches on a Friday!

promises don't get me started on promises...

Clownst0pper
05-05-04, 18:11

Um, the patch is like 20 megs, and we never get patches, so I suppose ur right lexxuk :p

Lexxuk
05-05-04, 18:17
We all know MJS doesnt like to be told he's broken a promise, so naturally, the patch will be cut down into little patches, cause with a huge patch, the chances of bugs are really big, and then he'd get flamed with "OMG U PROMISED NO LARGE PATCHES!!"..

/me waits till friday when patch is released

Clownst0pper
05-05-04, 18:18
What is MJS's job?

Does he own KK? how did KK come about? It says a division of schwieser systems LTD. Did he make KK as a side project just for fun?

Im curious....

:confused:

Lexxuk
05-05-04, 18:22
What is MJS's job?

Does he own KK? how did KK come about? It says a division of schwieser systems LTD. Did he make KK as a side project just for fun?

Im curious....

:confused:

afaik & iirf Reakktor Media GMBH purchases other software companies, they bought the rights to Neocron for isntance, from a company that went bust, they also bought some train spotting software of something. So Reakktor is an Umbrella company, with other companies under its wing.

Clownst0pper
05-05-04, 18:24
afaik & iirf Reakktor Media GMBH purchases other software companies, they bought the rights to Neocron for isntance, from a company that went bust, they also bought some train spotting software of something. So Reakktor is an Umbrella company, with other companies under its wing.

Hmm, interesting, so where does MJS fit into all this, and whats his input into Neocron apart from making money?:)

Lexxuk
05-05-04, 18:27
Hmm, interesting, so where does MJS fit into all this, and whats his input into Neocron apart from making money?:)

I would guess MJS owned Reakktor Media outright, but would leave day to day running of Neocron upto other people, for instance, Odin, SnowCrash etc. His input would probably be as a figure head of Neocron, kind of like the Queen is for the UK. I could be totally wrong however, but as that never happens, I'm probably right.

John_Ravenhawk
05-05-04, 19:39
It explains a lot about why Neocron is the way it is.