PDA

View Full Version : A few ideas

Neocrons_coward
04-05-04, 00:35
Hi,
First off make neocron outzone bit upo stairs less scary (ONLY JOKING..)

*thread locked for violation of wasting time*

hehe now being serious

In wastelands u can add a few extra camels and egyptian travellers, get rid of the hippies they aint no good and piss easy to kill, in the swamp cut half the population of the grass away so i can actually see where the fuck the water is and not having that silly cow whos got crabs moaning at me saying WHERE THE HELL WE GOING oh god now the car stinks.. in the MB u could add a big tall building so i can get all excited and shoot my rockets one by one out my launcher, and plaza is alrite with all the other towns.. Oh and those people who hate everyone, soprt em out make them weaker as they are pissing me off.. if i dont have the magic camels hitting on me then i get those twats shooting me.. Cant we be friends with them maybe? Oh and just a thought

Add a haunted house or a massive mansion that we gotta run like wild through.. be well amusing..

Oh and one final question

what do i need to kill those dinosaurs that roam around the area of G something.. cant remember the area name but they are nasty bastards and annoy me.. My rockets dont hit them hard... Much.. :angel: :angel: :angel: RIP :angel: :angel: :angel:

thanks

Glok
04-05-04, 00:41
wtf lol

Nvidia
04-05-04, 00:46

Drugs are bad, k?

Shadow Dancer
04-05-04, 00:47
Drugs are bad, k?

But you need them to take away parashock.

Ba dum bum pish

:p

Maester Seymour
04-05-04, 01:06
hmmm o_O

lol

SypH
04-05-04, 01:09
When I read your posts it's like I think I'm stoned, but I havent even taken anything.

cRazy2003
04-05-04, 01:26
But you need them to take away parashock.

Ba dum bum pish

:p

OMFG ROFLCOPTER THAT WAS SO FUNNEH, *laffs in hysterics*

Vithar
04-05-04, 02:10
Spam.

Thread closed.

Vithar