PDA

View Full Version : One week on: Was it worth it?

Dribble Joy
03-05-04, 17:55
What you may ask?
Putting in a kami (I am a pistol PE for those who don't know).

I had been twiddling with kami setups for a while in theory, using the dreaded skill manager.
I was generally miffed at the inability to use kami chips as viable imps at high lvl, and not just a lvling tool.
The only setups that were in any way viable were using drugs. Which I really wasn't keen on.
The defences that were lost for a simple (if insane) increase in rof, which did.. what?

Anyway, I was intrigued, and in it went.

Here is the rough setup, slightly different ingame.
http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=394

So, I am a bit faster, I rely on destrol for my light energy belt and heat1, and I cap judge rof, 185 rpm.

So far things have been quite good. I am faster, I can cast blessed def with pa3 on and my dmg output is silly (for a PE).
Defences aren't shit, I can still tkae a good beating from a CS or HL (energy is more than on the setup above). 450 hp.

With the upcoming changes to drugs with the next patch, I will have to change to a slightly different setup, I will need either 3 drugs, or a smart cyber eye 4 to keep my belt on. I am going with the eye, I will have a bit less agl and a little les hp (about 25) and same atl.

The setup is viable, but only if you possess the skills to get that rof onto your opponent, otherwise you might as well stick to a regular judge setup.
As I am the self proclaimed worst dueler in NC, this means I loose all the time.

Lafiel
03-05-04, 18:09
i guess it could be viable but you gotta be a skilled pvper to get the most out of it...

QuantumDelta
03-05-04, 19:45
Which DJ Is.

Though it may not be a good setup for a newbie straight into the game to aim for, it's a great setup for someone who's just capped a character and is looking to dive into the world of the leet pvpar :P

Dribble Joy
03-05-04, 19:50
Shush you.

I could use a str heart, but no posion at all is not my idea of fun.

For the time being I am sticking with it, though next patch's drug changes may be annoying.