PDA

View Full Version : Support Trouble

Jailbird
02-05-04, 15:51
Ive canceled my account 4 days ago and waited for the reactivation button to appear then 1 day later i emailed account@neocron.com and ive never get an answer so far (3 days have passed).

Account Status: cancelled (2004-04-28)

anybody on the forum i could PM to get my account fixed or something? cause I guess the support dudes dont wanna check their email cause maybe they know that 1 account aint gonna make a difference.

also, support needs to be fast. have anybody seen CoH support? they've always replied to my questions within 4 hours unless its night at their time and they also reply on Saturdays and Sundays. Maybe KK gotta learn :wtf:

Jailbird
02-05-04, 15:52
sex wrong forum.. can any GM move it to Comunity chat? :p

Nidhogg
02-05-04, 15:59
Moved to Comm Talk.

What's your ticket number? I'll see what's happening.

N

Benjie
02-05-04, 16:02
The thread title has little to do with the thread, and aims a lot of pressure at reakktor, for something I am positive they did not do deliberately.

Please for the love of Sanity; change the thread title, and people stop making these kind of statements.

Ulle
02-05-04, 16:08
I think KK do hate their costumers, have you seen what MJS's PIMP suit looks like? Not to mention the bunneh suit that snow sometimes has on.

However, KK love their customers and will strive to help as soon as possible. Just sometimes things are overlooked by accident.

Clownst0pper
02-05-04, 16:12
I think KK do hate their costumers, have you seen what MJS's PIMP suit looks like? Not to mention the bunneh suit that snow sometimes has on.

However, KK love their customers and will strive to help as soon as possible. Just sometimes things are overlooked by accident.

is there any need for such a thread title??

Just write to helpdesk, there is such a thing as human error o_O

Jailbird
02-05-04, 16:29
Just being sarcastic again :rolleyes:

ya my bad, u can change it if u want to " Support Trouble" maybe

and Nid, am gonna PM u my ticket

Benjie
02-05-04, 16:38
lmao @ Ulle.:) Man your sence of humer rocks!

Shadow Dancer
02-05-04, 16:56
I've written an email to abuse@neocron.com

But I've heard nothing back and it's been like 3 days. What's up? Or is that the way it works?

Oath
02-05-04, 17:06
I've written an email to abuse@neocron.com

But I've heard nothing back and it's been like 3 days. What's up? Or is that the way it works?

Abuse dont normally email back :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's all dealt with asap, i know after the countless emails i've sent to exploits and abuse that they don't always answer, but i'm sure theyre all dealt with as i said, asap.

MrChumble
02-05-04, 17:43
I think the mail replier gnomes are on strike or something, cos they used to reply in 24hrs or so and now it's more like a week, if they reply at all. Really starting to get on my nerves.

Oath
02-05-04, 17:46
I think the mail replier gnomes are on strike or something, cos they used to reply in 24hrs or so and now it's more like a week, if they reply at all. Really starting to get on my nerves.

Well, i can assure you that Danae gets her shit done asap :lol: O_o

the only thing that slows it down is waiting on people, wether it be external or internal.

Benjie
02-05-04, 17:46
People, support only reply when it is absolutely necisarry. If you really are desporaite for a reply, then specifically ask for an acknowledgement, and I'm sure they will take the time to oblige. Say it in the first place though, Don't send a seperate e-mail, cuz thats just darn rude.

Shadow Dancer
02-05-04, 18:48
Well, i can assure you that Danae gets her shit done asap :lol: O_o

Ahhh, nvm. :D

Abuse dont normally email back :lol:

Well I just want to know if they got it and read it.

StryfeX
02-05-04, 20:17
While I've never had to email the Help Desk, I have emailed Abuse before. The only time I've gotten a reply back was when I sent some pic's of an exploit, and they got stripped off somehow, so they emailed back and said, "What pictures?" :lol: Got it sorted though, thankfully. (I think, they didn't acknowledge the reply, but I assume something happenned, simply b/c KK seem to be pretty good about nailing exploiters.)

--Stryfe

Omnituens
02-05-04, 23:58
simply b/c KK seem to be pretty good about nailing exploiters
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

I've reported some exploiters to abuse (with screens). some got banned, but every time they got forgiven and their account reactivated. You know who you are.

Pfehh
03-05-04, 00:30
In defense of KK's support team, I had emailed them for the very same (first poster's) reason, and got a polite and detailed reply within a few hours. Perhaps that email just got lost in the shuffle. Which is odd, because it's usually mine that gets sucked into the black void of nothingness, while everyone else's goes well.

Nidhogg
03-05-04, 00:45
In this particular case we're waiting on a 3rd party before we can reply with anything useful. Jailbird was informed of this earlier today so I'm going to close this thread.

N