PDA

View Full Version : Team expenrience

SjanTeN^
02-05-04, 12:25
Okay here goes, if a LE char.(<<) drives a revler\4x4 and a capped unle'd tank(*) shoot a say like a warbot and the LE player dosent give any damage to the wb however the 2 players are in the same team, will the LE char. gain experience? Does the LE matter? Is he to low to gain experience from a WB?

Serpent
02-05-04, 12:27
what are the ranks (numbers)?
if the tank is 55 and the le'd char is 24 he will gain no exp (+30/-30 ranks difference)

Morganth
02-05-04, 12:28
Okay here goes, if a LE char.(<<) drives a revler\4x4 and a capped unle'd tank(*) shoot a say like a warbot and the LE player dosent give any damage to the wb however the 2 players are in the same team, will the LE char. gain experience? Does the LE matter? Is he to low to gain experience from a WB?

If the LE'd char has a combat rank that isn't within 10 of the tanks combat rank, then he won't level.

SjanTeN^
02-05-04, 12:30
what are the ranks (numbers)?
if the tank is 55 and the le'd char is 24 he will gain no exp (+30/-30 ranks difference)

Is that the first or the last rank? Lets say 60\60 versus 30\30 ?

Original monk
02-05-04, 12:30

i think an le player can get xp from a non-le player altough i start thinking about it myself again now lol

but i think its yust the baseranks that lie to far from eachother .. maybe the 1 starred tank yust has a to high rank, maybe even higher in revealer i dunno, for the LE player to benefit from.

have fun hunting :)

edit: daamn im so slow ass today, there wasnt any response and now im 5th or sumthing :/

SjanTeN^
02-05-04, 12:35
i think an le player can get xp from a non-le player altough i start thinking about it myself again now lol

but i think its yust the baseranks that lie to far from eachother .. maybe the 1 starred tank yust has a to high rank, maybe even higher in revealer i dunno, for the LE player to benefit from.

have fun hunting :)

edit: daamn im so slow ass today, there wasnt any response and now im 5th or sumthing :/

hehe when my tank (95 strength base) enters a revler gunner seat he gain 5 in the first rank i think.

Clownst0pper
02-05-04, 12:38
LMFAO ORIGINAL!

U thieving bastard! :lol:

SorkZmok
02-05-04, 12:39
hehe when my tank (95 strength base) enters a revler gunner seat he gain 5 in the first rank i think.
Combat rank while using a vehicle gun is equal to the strength needed to enter the seat. 55 for the reveler, 14 for the combat hovertec for example.

Original monk
02-05-04, 13:02
Clownst0pperLMFAO ORIGINAL!

U thieving bastard! :lol:

who ? me ? :D