PDA

View Full Version : A while later - Forum Look

amfest
01-05-04, 10:17
Okay it's been a bit later since they've updated the forum. So what does everyone think of it now? Gotten used to it? Praise? complaints?

Kasumi
01-05-04, 10:18
Okay it's been a bit later since they've updated the forum. So what does everyone think of it now? Gotten used to it? Praise? complaints?
I like it bunch.. ^^ Lots of neat option to pick and many other things.. A few features are not needed like the rate thing for people..

amfest
01-05-04, 10:33
I am curious though if they are going to add in the theme looks

Agent L
01-05-04, 14:09
I hope not. Themes sucks. If only someone uses fixed colour, post looks completly different on variuos themes. Just imagine reading Kasumi's posts on plum theme... : PPP

Oh, btw Kasumi, Rince got perma banned for posting in yellow, is plum not so offencing or have you got your warning from a mod already ? : P

Nidhogg
01-05-04, 14:32
Never you mind about what Rince did or did not get banned for. Kasumi, you are welcome to post in any colour you wish.

N

Dribble Joy
01-05-04, 14:50
LIKE GREEN?

I like the new forum, new features and stuff.

INFERNO22
01-05-04, 15:00
I think the new look to the forums are cool and the new features and existing ones are easy to use :angel:

Lexxuk
01-05-04, 16:11
I think the forum has some nice minor touches to it, that are probably overlooked, for instance, the little "go to first post" arrow, which can help you to see which posts you havent spammed in yet. The guided and Enhanced modes are nice, not that I've tried enhanced, but the guided is ok for general purpose use. I've not tried the php thing yet, hmm, lemme see.

$sex = 'now is the winter of our discontent';
echo $sex;

But yes, its reasonable.

amfest
01-05-04, 16:17
I hope not. Themes sucks. If only someone uses fixed colour, post looks completly different on variuos themes. Just imagine reading Kasumi's posts on plum theme... : PPP

Oh, btw Kasumi, Rince got perma banned for posting in yellow, is plum not so offencing or have you got your warning from a mod already ? : P
I would think since neocron is a cyberpunk game that all the themes on the forum would be really dark colors that matched well with that look. So I highly hope they weren't releasesing a "plum" theme ;)

Shadow Dancer
01-05-04, 16:55
I love it.

I think the new attachments feature is the best thing yet. Now we don't need to look for free hosting or whatnot.

<3 the new forums.

<3

Kasumi
01-05-04, 16:58
I would think since neocron is a cyberpunk game that all the themes on the forum would be really dark colors that matched well with that look. So I highly hope they weren't releasesing a "plum" theme ;)Aww but Plum and Pink are such pretty colours.. ^_^ I got a plum and pink Kimono its so pretty! They are my favourite colours.. ^^

Kal
01-05-04, 17:00
awwwwww how sweet..

[ edited ]

Lexxuk
01-05-04, 17:02
Aww but Plum and Pink are such pretty colours.. ^_^ I got a plum and pink Kimono its so pretty! They are my favourite colours.. ^^

[ edited ]

Kal
01-05-04, 17:06
[ edited ]

Lexxuk
01-05-04, 17:07
[ edited ]

Freya
01-05-04, 17:18
stay on topic

Kal
01-05-04, 17:24
[ edited ]

Freya
01-05-04, 17:25
edited for spam, the topic at hand is the new fourms not why you hate plums

Kal
01-05-04, 17:30
[ edited ]

Lexxuk
01-05-04, 17:31
[ edited ]

Kal
01-05-04, 17:34
[ edited ]

Freya
01-05-04, 17:35
closed for cleaning

Freya
01-05-04, 17:40
once again topic is what is thought of the new fourm

Lexxuk
01-05-04, 17:40
It would look nice with a Plum theme I reckon

Kal
01-05-04, 17:51
i dont think the plum theme would be good, due to the fact thats plums suck ass

Lexxuk
01-05-04, 17:53
I dunno, a nice Plum theme would be rather nice, would remind me of when I was a kid, and used to go scrumping in the Orchard near the Celtic Manor hotel, Bill Clinton stayed there you know, he'd prefer the Intern theme though :angel:

StryfeX
01-05-04, 18:43
I dunno, a nice Plum theme would be rather nice, would remind me of when I was a kid, and used to go scrumping in the Orchard near the Celtic Manor hotel, Bill Clinton stayed there you know, he'd prefer the Intern theme though :angel:"I did not have sexual relations with that woman." :p

On topic: I think having themes would be cool, but as it stands I don't really care too much one way or the other. Add themes, cool; leave it as is, works for me as well.

--Stryfe

Kal
01-05-04, 19:46
[ edited ]

amfest
01-05-04, 21:32
lol lots of edits >_<

anyhow, Nidhogg since you were editing . lol is anyone still working on the forum look? any more adjustments going to be made/added? Or is this the final cut? I also thought there was going to be a poll about the reputation feature to keep or not. Of course I haven't been actively keeping up with the forums lately so I may have missed it, but I thought I recall that after a week or so a poll would be given to see what the community thought of it. Is the attachement feature going to stay since in the announcment it was said it was a test to see if people would not abuse it. Has there been any abuse?

Heh kasumi maybe then can add in the plum theme then when they release a later addon for the tokyo city addition :D But till then let's stick to dark cyberpunk themes :p

Marx
01-05-04, 23:41
Took a little while to get used to, but I like the new forums more than the old.

Vryce
02-05-04, 04:31

I don't think it was the color that did it. :rolleyes:

btw, the "reputation" thing is gone!

Agent L
03-05-04, 01:15
I don't think it was the color that did it.
Me neither. But facts are MJS screaming "stop posting in yellow" and his final post edited to "It was last of your bold yellow posts".
It's really hard to believe it wasn't color that pushed balance...