PDA

View Full Version : The transfer of items in cabinets (BDoY)

ResurgencE
01-05-04, 09:47
It seems that with the advent of the expansion, TH will be transformed into a super-size OP, and the FA will move into their new housing, courtesy of DoY.

I was merely wondering how the transfer of all our items in the cabinets to our new apartments will be done. Will we be required to move everything out manually, or will it simply be moved without any effort on our parts?

What of the anti-city runners who possess extra storage apartments in the city? Will they be required to manually move all their belongings out as well?

(Would like a heads up so that i can start the moving process.)

Kasumi
01-05-04, 09:59
It seems that with the advent of the expansion, TH will be transformed into a super-size OP, and the FA will move into their new housing, courtesy of DoY.

I was merely wondering how the transfer of all our items in the cabinets to our new apartments will be done. Will we be required to move everything out manually, or will it simply be moved without any effort on our parts?

What of the anti-city runners who possess extra storage apartments in the city? Will they be required to manually move all their belongings out as well?

(Would like a heads up so that i can start the moving process.)
Stop collection SO many items and you would not have trouble moving your own stuff.. I think it is up to the players to move there things not Reakktor.. Since the players seem to want to keep everything they find.. ^^ The only thing I collect are Vehicle keys and Junk like Unreal Fabric.. ^^ So I would not have much trouble moving..

ResurgencE
01-05-04, 10:06
Stop collection SO many items and you would not have trouble moving your own stuff..

Rofl...Thanks alot for your highly constructive advice, Kasumi. So according to you, we should refrain from hunting for the next 4 months as well? And if we DO come across something valuable, dont store it? Thats ridiculous.

I think it is up to the players to move there things not Reakktor..

I could care less. So long as they notify me of the fact, ill gladly move it all myself, thank you.

Since the players seem to want to keep everything they find..

Mostly everything i have in my apartment is a rare item, or a spare of drop-only imps. Does that constitute 'everything' i find? Or should i simply throw the excess rare weapons all over plaza if i cant cram them all in my gogu?

The only thing I collect are Vehicle keys and Junk like Unreal Fabric.. ^^ So I would not have much trouble moving..

And I'M the one who stores 'everything'? :rolleyes:

Kasumi
01-05-04, 10:12
Rofl...Thanks alot for your highly constructive advice, Kasumi. So according to you, we should refrain from hunting for the next 4 months as well? And if we DO come across something valuable, dont store it? Thats ridiculous.
No but you dont have to store EVERYTHING you find.. You dont have to keep every rare item you find.. Thats why so many people want to know what *Reakktor* is going to do about moving items to new cabinets.. ^^

I could care less. So long as they notify me of the fact, ill gladly move it all myself, thank you.
I thought you meant you wanted them to do it for you.. Sorry for my mistake.. :(

Mostly everything i have in my apartment is a rare item, or a spare of drop-only imps. Does that constitute 'everything' i find? Or should i simply throw the excess rare weapons all over plaza if i cant cram them all in my gogu?
Rare item? If you hav emore than any item I dont think it is considered *rare* onmly rare item I ever kept was my Crecent tabs and a special Reeza's Gaze raygun rifle.. Everything else i Give away or throw in garbage.. Everyone in neocron wants to keep EVERYTHIng they have.. People have to many items and I thought you were another person who just wants Reakktor to move your stuff for you.. Sorry again..

And I'M the one who stores 'everything'? :rolleyes: Unreal Fabric, Fire COres(?), the stuff Harbringers drop.. are what I keep and Scorpion Essence.. and Death Claw(?) I think that what they were called.. THat is 5 things plus vehicles keys.. All those items stack.. I can carry everything I own on my character that is hardly storeing everything.. :)

ResurgencE
01-05-04, 10:24
No but you dont have to store EVERYTHING you find..

So what do you suggest i do with techs and completed slotted-rares?

You dont have to keep every rare item you find.. Thats why so many people want to know what *Reakktor* is going to do about moving items to new cabinets.. ^^

Though im not one of them, there are plenty of people who enjoy the hunting aspect of this game even more than the PvP. They enjoy making new character setups, and collecting all sorts of rare items and csting them. Just because its not your cup of tea doesnt mean it justifies screwing them over too. Your response is the wrong one. Either KK will ask us to move everything manually, or move everything themselves by changing the code, or whatever it is they do. They will NOT ask us to stop hunting, so i dont know how thats even part of the equation.

Rare item? If you hav emore than any item I dont think it is considered *rare*

Im unaware of just how often you peruse the forums, but around here, we call all items made from techs 'rares'. We dont mean they're actually rare (though to some, they are). Its the name given to particular items, so you're merely grasping at straws here. :/

Everything else i Give away or throw in garbage.. Everyone in neocron wants to keep EVERYTHIng they have..

I tend to give away stuff to new players as well. But i'd like to retain most of my 'rares', thankee-u. Throwing away everything in the garbage is asinine.

Unreal Fabric, Fire COres(?), the stuff Harbringers drop.. are what I keep and Scorpion Essence.. and Death Claw(?) I think that what they were called.. THat is 5 things plus vehicles keys.. All those items stack.. I can carry everything I own on my character that is hardly storeing everything..

I was being sardonic. Nevertheless, one man's meat is another's poison. Perhaps to you, those precious little trinkets hold more importance over artifact Cursed Souls and psi core cpus, but to me, they dont. Why should your preference take precedence over mine?

I thought you meant you wanted them to do it for you.. Sorry for my mistake..

I apologise for seeming like an arse as well, but i really think it would be wiser not to respond if you dont know the answer. Instead of waiting for others who have more knowledge on the issue to come forward and tell us whether or not KK will help us in this matter, you directly jump to conclusions and advise everyone not to hunt? And you scorn the people who enjoy collecting simply because you dont? And to top it all off, you come to the conclusion that i store 'everything' i find, and therefore im what...selfish? :lol:

Kasumi
01-05-04, 10:33
I apologise for seeming like an arse as well, but i really think it would be wiser not to respond if you dont know the answer. Instead of waiting for others who have more knowledge on the issue to come forward and tell us whether or not KK will help us in this matter, you directly jump to conclusions and advise everyone not to hunt? And you scorn the people who enjoy collecting simply because you dont? And to top it all off, you come to the conclusion that i store 'everything' i find, and therefore im what...selfish?
Well my opinion is you probably going to need to move it yourself.. How I dont know. Probably anit city will have to use outzone apartments before DOY and they might be safe.. I dont think anyone knows the answer and I havent seen anyone form Reakktor reply to any thread like this.. ^^ No You aren't selfish, I did not say that.. I dont know if you *store* everything You may not.. ^^ I also LOVE hunting in Neocron.. Its the only thing I do.. :) or chated with a good friend who doesnt play anymore.. I did not say not to hunt but You dont have to keep everything you find is what I am saying! I dont mean that *directly* to you.. I mean that people who hunt do not have to keep everything.. ^^ People have doubles or triples of most "rare" weapons.. and horde things like rats do.. ^^

ResurgencE
01-05-04, 10:44
I dont think anyone knows the answer and I havent seen anyone form Reakktor reply to any thread like this..

The purpose of this thread was twofold.

If someone has already read something somewhere which you and i may have missed, then they can make us aware of it.

If it has not been discussed, perhaps it will tip off the mods that its a valid question that needs to be addressed. Im not trying to force them into doing anything. I'd just like to know.

I did not say not to hunt but You dont have to keep everything you find is what I am saying! I dont mean that *directly* to you.. I mean that people who hunt do not have to keep everything.. ^^ People have doubles or triples of most "rare" weapons.. and horde things like rats do.. ^^

Hoarding everything like a rat? If a person stores every piece of junk they can possibly find, then its considered slightly unusual. If a person is highly affluent in the game, and when a newbie passes him by in Plaza asking for 1 k so that he can retrieve his backpack and he STILL doesnt give it to him, such a person is selfish (assuming the newbie isnt a freeloader).

But claiming that keeping copies of rares is 'hording'? Copies of rares can be traded for other items you may require. Some rares detoriate rapidly, such as melee weapons, so spares of them help. Additionally, if you lose your main weapon, you have a spare to fall back on. And with the advent of BDoY, its like an investment to pay for future items in the game which you may not find all the parts of immediately. You're not being pragmatic about the matter at all.

Either way, to each his own. Im just looking for a response from somebody who knows of the issue. Perhaps a mod could help us out.

ResurgencE
01-05-04, 12:18
Apologise for the double-posting, but the time limit set for editing my previous post expired.

My question is simple. In response to this:

Well my opinion is you probably going to need to move it yourself.. How I dont know. Probably anit city will have to use outzone apartments before DOY and they might be safe..

Does that mean that the FA runners will also be required to manually transport all their items from cabinets in TH appys to the outzone? Because if they introduce the expansion, your appy in TH will no longer exist, so how're you going to transfer to begin with? This leads me to the conclusion that either the contents of your appy will be replicated and stored in the new appy, and then deleted from the old appys by the mods, or we'll be warned beforehand that we need to transport everything manually. I just wish to know which so that i can plan things out.

To give a real-life analogy, im asking about the procedure in regards to transferring an amount from one bank account to another, and you're telling me "Dont earn anymore". :D

Agent L
01-05-04, 12:57
Knowing KK they will just remove lifts from TH so all your stuff will be safe in cabs but there will be no way to access them, hrhrhr
(unles apt is set as primary, so you'll gr in and crash when tyring to exit via lift : P )

n3m
01-05-04, 13:02
I too, would like to know this in time.

"You've got 2 hours to move all your stuff, gogogo" :/

Morganth
01-05-04, 14:56
"You've got 2 hours to move all your stuff, gogogo" :/

Followed closely by: "Sorry, the 2 hours has been delayed"

But aside from that I would like to know as well, as transferring items will be a little hard if there are no safezones, so whenever you wanted to transfer your rare parts or whatever, it would turn into a gank-fest trying to kill you as you left apt. :eek:

Kasumi
01-05-04, 16:38
Does that mean that the FA runners will also be required to manually transport all their items from cabinets in TH appys to the outzone? Because if they introduce the expansion, your appy in TH will no longer exist, so how're you going to transfer to begin with? This leads me to the conclusion that either the contents of your appy will be replicated and stored in the new appy, and then deleted from the old appys by the mods, or we'll be warned beforehand that we need to transport everything manually. I just wish to know which so that i can plan things out.

To give a real-life analogy, im asking about the procedure in regards to transferring an amount from one bank account to another, and you're telling me "Dont earn anymore". :D
Hrmm Why do you think TH will loose this HQ? Tsunami gets to keep a small HQ in Neocron.. So why do you think Reakktor is going to take TH way from FA??? Even if it because a "Super Outpost" it will probably still have its original apartments for people.. I dont think reakktor will get rid of TH.. ^^

Carinth
01-05-04, 20:16
There's no way I'm moving my stash myself, if kk doesn't do it, then I'm stayin in the city. There's only so much tedious crap I can deal with in a game, having to move everything item by item is too much for me.

DonnyJepp
01-05-04, 20:20
Hrmm Why do you think TH will loose this HQ? Tsunami gets to keep a small HQ in Neocron.. So why do you think Reakktor is going to take TH way from FA??? Even if it because a "Super Outpost" it will probably still have its original apartments for people.. I dont think reakktor will get rid of TH.. ^^

KK have said that FA HQ moves to DOY and that FA apartments will be relocated there. Of course this was like last July....

tomparadox
01-05-04, 20:23
There's no way I'm moving my stash myself, if kk doesn't do it, then I'm stayin in the city. There's only so much tedious crap I can deal with in a game, having to move everything item by item is too much for me.

yea i know how ya feal. on eatch server i got a couple apps full of shit...

naimex
01-05-04, 20:25
yes it sucks...

thats why I (about a month ago)

divided all my items from NC apts into groups consisting of different types, and gave some of it, to a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY trusted clan mate, and bought a lot of apps in TH.

moved everything i felt I needed to have to TH, and gave the rest including all NC apts to him.

If nothing else, then it will be easier to move stuff from TH to DoY, rather than having to run through "Copbot patrols" in NC and then moving back and forth.

ResurgencE
02-05-04, 06:34

Sigh...I have no idea why you're being so difficult, but it certainly explains the negative rep. :D

The news of TH being converted into some kind of super-OP has been provided by KK itself. Till date, they have not released any information about them revoking their plans, thus we take it for granted that it is still in effect.
Now, what i fail to understand is how you're so confident that only what you say is correct. Primarily, have you ever seen any runners living in an OP?

Yes, Tsunami keeps a part of their HQ in the city (since their illict activities are conducted there as well), but that does not mean therefore, that they will live there. Runners dont live IN the HQ either.

I am basing my question in regards to what MJS said in his interview, that there will be two blocks of factions, one pro-city, the other anti-city. Both will be clear-cut enemies of one another, and will be unable to travel to one another's city. Furthermore, all anti-cities (emphasis on 'all') will live in DoY. Now, these are not my own concepts, but the creator's. Will FA be pro-city or anti-city? Take a trip down to the DoY region as an FA and stand next to a DoY bot. I recall Naimex pointing out that while doing the FA epic, the DoY guard told him 'with the imminent alliance of DoY with FA..'.

Therefore this confirms my suspicions even further that we will be moving there. The creator has claimed that he will convert TH to a super-OP. The creator has claimed that the two main warring factions will be pro and anti city. The creator has claimed that all anti-city runners will shift to DoY and take up residence there. I'M not claiming anything. Its an open-ended question, one for the mods to respond to. Meaning ive asked the question in a manner that could be responded to with a yes or a no, or even with a 'such a situation does not exist'.

Where do you get your evidence from that you dont 'think' that Reakktor will move TH appys? If they dont, im well pleased with the information, and will stay put. But if they DO, then all i simply ask for is to be forewarned, so that i can begin the moving process (assuming its required to do it manually).

Hate to seem rude, but all you're doing is providing speculation. Speculation, i really dont need.

Now, if you'll excuse me, im going to go trash all my Mc5 chips to make room for my scorpion essence and hovertec vehicle keys. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Kasumi
02-05-04, 07:14
Sigh...I have no idea why you're being so difficult, but it certainly explains the negative rep. :D

The news of TH being converted into some kind of super-OP has been provided by KK itself. Till date, they have not released any information about them revoking their plans, thus we take it for granted that it is still in effect.
Now, what i fail to understand is how you're so confident that only what you say is correct. Primarily, have you ever seen any runners living in an OP?

Yes, Tsunami keeps a part of their HQ in the city (since their illict activities are conducted there as well), but that does not mean therefore, that they will live there. Runners dont live IN the HQ either.

I am basing my question in regards to what MJS said in his interview, that there will be two blocks of factions, one pro-city, the other anti-city. Both will be clear-cut enemies of one another, and will be unable to travel to one another's city. Furthermore, all anti-cities (emphasis on 'all') will live in DoY. Now, these are not my own concepts, but the creator's. Will FA be pro-city or anti-city? Take a trip down to the DoY region as an FA and stand next to a DoY bot. I recall Naimex pointing out that while doing the FA epic, the DoY guard told him 'with the imminent alliance of DoY with FA..'.

Therefore this confirms my suspicions even further that we will be moving there. The creator has claimed that he will convert TH to a super-OP. The creator has claimed that the two main warring factions will be pro and anti city. The creator has claimed that all anti-city runners will shift to DoY and take up residence there. I'M not claiming anything. Its an open-ended question, one for the mods to respond to. Meaning ive asked the question in a manner that could be responded to with a yes or a no, or even with a 'such a situation does not exist'.

Where do you get your evidence from that you dont 'think' that Reakktor will move TH appys? If they dont, im well pleased with the information, and will stay put. But if they DO, then all i simply ask for is to be forewarned, so that i can begin the moving process (assuming its required to do it manually).

Hate to seem rude, but all you're doing is providing speculation. Speculation, i really dont need.

Now, if you'll excuse me, im going to go trash all my Mc5 chips to make room for my scorpion essence and hovertec vehicle keys. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^Your the one being difficult.. I am giving my opinion and you have to be rude about everything.. No one from Reakktor has officially comfirmed that TH and TG will become Super outposts.. I dont think they have said they will be moved either.. They will get an HQ in DOY.. ^^ IS all I read.. All you are doing is provideing *speculation* too.. THAT IS ALL anyone can provide.. Except someone from Reakktor.. I also did not have negative reputation I had positive but I had it turned off because there was no reason for it.. ^^

Where do you get your evidence from that you dont 'think' that Reakktor will move TH appys? If they dont, im well pleased with the information, and will stay put. But if they DO, then all i simply ask for is to be forewarned, so that i can begin the moving process (assuming its required to do it manually). All I read is Tech Haven and Twilight Guadian home *could* become a super outpost but they were not sure.. You have no evidence saying they will move apartments..

Shadow Dancer
02-05-04, 08:03
No one from Reakktor has officially comfirmed that TH and TG will become Super outposts..

huh?

Martin said it.

ResurgencE
02-05-04, 08:22
Your the one being difficult.. I am giving my opinion and you have to be rude about everything..

When i asked a simple question, you found it incumbent to take it upon yourself to analyze everything i say and then twist it. It was a simple question about moving items, and you had to go out of your way to explain to me that i wouldnt be in this situation (alongwith plenty of other runners, mind you), if i didnt horde everything like a 'rat'.

If you act like a smart-ass, expect to be sat on. :/

I dont think they have said they will be moved either.. They will get an HQ in DOY.. ^^ IS all I read..

Then put on your reading glasses, and take a gander at this:

"The 12 factions the players can join are currently in a rather complicated web of relationships. The two blocs of pro- and anti-governmental factions fight among each other and have alliances with ideological enemies, some open, others more secretive. With the expansion pack, the pro-government factions will remain in Neocron and the other will move to Dome of York."

http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/500/500674p1.html

All you are doing is provideing *speculation* too..

Primarily, the way you and i are speculating is vastly different. My speculation is based on asking questions about what i do not know and seeking concrete answers with evidence. Furthermore, im speculating on what has ALREADY been said. Your speculation involves "I dont think FA will move to DoY. Yeh, so that must be it. They wont." Im not asking whether or not we're moving. Im asking IF we do, how do we transfer? It is YOU who are speculating in the negative sense by simply stating "Naw, its not gonna happen". Well, the question may not be all that essential to you, since you'll have no problem moving all your Harbinger junk, but its important to myself and others.

THAT IS ALL anyone can provide.. Except someone from Reakktor..

Then why waste everyones time? Let KK respond. And if they dont have the time, ill absolutely understand, since i have full confidence in KK despite their past track record, unlike many others. But if you're not basing your questions or answers on what you've read, then they're simply speculations based on how YOU think the game should be.

I also did not have negative reputation I had positive but I had it turned off because there was no reason for it.. ^^

Its a good thing, too. Why tempt the others, eh? ^^ ^^ ^^

All I read is Tech Haven and Twilight Guadian home *could* become a super outpost but they were not sure.. You have no evidence saying they will move apartments..

I am not saying they ARE. I am asking the question that if what MJS has said in his interview is true, how does it work? So it is YOU who have no evidence about them not moving. The only difference is, i ask when im not sure, and you just rave.

Read the aforementioned link. The two warring blocs will be divided into pro and anti city, and it says 'ALL' runners will move to anti-city. For the sake of argument, lets say FA is made Pro-city. That means they STILL have to move out to NC, do they not?

Frankly, im uninterested in continuing this discourse with you any further. T'was a pleasure, Kasumi.

Hasta.

Kasumi
02-05-04, 08:28
Edit:Nevermind :P

Shadow Dancer
02-05-04, 08:32
Michel Feidt is not Martin ^^

What are you talking about? It was Martin who said that the TH and TG will be turned into super outposts with multiple terminals to hack. He said this like a few months ago.

:confused:

Kasumi
02-05-04, 08:33
What are you talking about? It was Martin who said that the TH and TG will be turned into super outposts with multiple terminals to hack. He said this like a few months ago.

:confused:
I thought it was Thanatos that said that.. ^_^ Sorry my mistake.. ^_^

Shadow Dancer
02-05-04, 08:37
If you thought it was Thanatos, then why did you mention Michel?

:p

Btw to the threadstarter, I don't see how KK could make it so that all your stuff is automatically transfered. People have plenty of time to do it manually anyways.

Kasumi
02-05-04, 08:39
If you thought it was Thanatos, then why did you mention Michel?

:p

Btw to the threadstarter, I don't see how KK could make it so that all your stuff is automatically transfered. People have plenty of time to do it manually anyways.
hehe I dont know ignore me.. ^^ i thought he was Thanatos.. *grumble* I stop posting before i look more stupid.. ^_^

Shadow Dancer
02-05-04, 08:42
Don't worry, it's not like you can get negative rep anymore. :D

ResurgencE
02-05-04, 08:50

Finally, we're getting somewhere. Thanks, SD.

Btw, if the situation arises, how do you think we'll be asked to transfer from TH?

Im also not too familliar with developing or coding games. Cant they somehow replicate the items in our cabinets? When i ran a search a few days ago, i found something interesting that Sync_187 posted. It read:

"I'm sure they could write a query and a bit of code to move them.

Appt is linked to char
Char is linked to faction
If the faction is anticity find appt type and replace with equivelant in DoY.

As long as they had exactly the same number of cabs in the equivelant apps, then it shouldn't be a big problem.

Its not like the database stores the design of the appt itself. Just the owner, password, type, location and contents.

But will KK bother?"

Is this theory a possibility, or does it not work like that? :confused:

Kasumi
02-05-04, 08:53
Im also not too familliar with developing or coding games. Cant they somehow replicate the items in our cabinets? When i ran a search a few days ago, i found something interesting that Sync_187 posted. It read:
They could but it also could cause alot of duplicateing of items if something go wrongin the database.. ^^ There also lots of other problems that could arise.. So I dont think it would be *worth* the trouble.. ^^

naimex
02-05-04, 13:09
no one said that they would become super outposts, they only stated that they were thinking about making them super outposts.

But rather safe than sorry, thats why I took the steps.

Nasher
02-05-04, 13:14
They could have all the items from your old cabinets appear in your gogo, it would take a few hours to sort for some people who collect EVERYTHING, but its better than nothing lol

naimex
02-05-04, 13:16

just enligthen me, how you will stuff 9+ apartments stuff into a gogu with max capacity of 30 or so items.....

Nasher
02-05-04, 13:17
They can override the max number, they are the devs you know :P

Kasumi
02-05-04, 15:50
Edit: Offtopic.. ^^

naimex
02-05-04, 15:54
Well, I for one donīt sell old guns (keep them for new players)

I keep most lvl 3 and 4 armors I find.

And donīt trade or sell rare parts and implants

It all adds up ;)

IceStorm
02-05-04, 15:57
Why would anyone have 9 or more apartments completely full of items??
- Complete Pistol/Rifle BP collection
- Nearly-complete Heavy and Melee BP collection
- 1/3 of the Psi spells
- 1/4 the drones
- Apartments full of rareparts
- Cabinets full of rarepart-built items (gloves, CPUs, weapons)
- Vehicle BPs, parts, and componentparts
- Level 3/4 unbuildable implants
- Junk
- Built but unsold single-slot weapons
- Armor/ammo/implant/weapon parts
- Armor (Spy/PE/Psi/VK/ARS)
- Tools/Substances/datacubes
- Other items

I have at least seven level 3 apartments completely filled and my BP collection in the Psi and Drone departments is far from complete. I've got another two or three level 2 apartments that are also full, and several other half-filled apartments. 19 months of gameplay will do that to a character.

The mere idea of wiping all that work out... well, if it happens I'll probably leave Neocron. My Spy isn't cookie-cutter. He wasn't powerleveled. I've earned all that I have. I don't want to lose it.

Kasumi
02-05-04, 16:05
- Complete Pistol/Rifle BP collection
- Nearly-complete Heavy and Melee BP collection
- 1/3 of the Psi spells
- 1/4 the drones
- Apartments full of rareparts
- Cabinets full of rarepart-built items (gloves, CPUs, weapons)
- Vehicle BPs, parts, and componentparts
- Level 3/4 unbuildable implants
- Junk
- Built but unsold single-slot weapons
- Armor/ammo/implant/weapon parts
- Armor (Spy/PE/Psi/VK/ARS)
- Tools/Substances/datacubes
- Other items

I have at least seven level 3 apartments completely filled and my BP collection in the Psi and Drone departments is far from complete. I've got another two or three level 2 apartments that are also full, and several other half-filled apartments. 19 months of gameplay will do that to a character.

The mere idea of wiping all that work out... well, if it happens I'll probably leave Neocron. My Spy isn't cookie-cutter. He wasn't powerleveled. I've earned all that I have. I don't want to lose it.
This is why I was a bit snappy in my first post.. :/

Clownst0pper
02-05-04, 16:26
U all use Apartments? even after all the problems caused by them?

eek 8|

IceStorm
02-05-04, 17:05
U all use Apartments? even after all the problems caused by them?
Those "problems" are normally confined to the multi-character servers. Pluto does not, to my knowledge, have a chronic cabinet problem.

Yet another in a long string of reasons why Pluto is better than the other two english-speaking servers. :-)

ResurgencE
02-05-04, 17:51
This is why I was a bit snappy in my first post.. :/

Im sorry, Kasumi. But thats his style of play. Hes a researcher who likes stocking up on BPs, perhaps to construct them, perhaps to trade them, or whatever the case may be. If it were'nt for people like him, people like us would find it more difficult to acquire BPs/Techs/imps that the general population require. In fact, you've destroyed the entire concept of purchasing more than one apartment, which is absurd, for keys are readily available.

You and i have no right to judge him. I can certainly compare the contents of your cabinets and mine and scorn you for possessing items with lower value than mine, but i do not, because it is your RIGHT to store whatever you wish.

Yet you mock IceStorm for playing the game how he likes it. If you fail to see how immature that is, then all ive said to you is in vain, for i'd have better luck trying to explain the 'live and let live' perspective to a brick-wall.