PDA

View Full Version : The hunt is on!

Archeus
30-04-04, 20:30
Ok I'm bored again. Julia has -34 SL is carrying multislotted weapons, TP's (loads), rare imps, decent armor.

I won't log/GR until I die. :p

Note: Logged at the moment as I am eating but will be back in 10 minutes. so get ready. :)

Archeus
30-04-04, 21:30
Good game guys.

Shadow Dancer finally took me out in IND-A, after just under an hour chase. Kept to OZ and surrounding areas and on average about 5-6 people in my general area at any one time. Kudos to Freejumper as he almost found me as well.

* lowered settings as I was lagging like hell and I couldn't log out with so many people.

Biznatchy
30-04-04, 21:33
You should be writing fan fiction on how you got the bounty and make a RP story in your next chase.

Archeus
30-04-04, 21:41
I normally try to (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=97540) but I was more bored then normal and all there was were people complaining they had nothing to do. :)

Shadow Dancer
30-04-04, 22:30
:p

Fun stuff, even though I did whine at one point hehe. It was a very fun chase, a bit aggravating at time because of all the stupid plants poisoning me in Oz. :D

I wonder if their are any other places that would allow a good chase.

But all in all fun stuff. And I did "win" a 2 slot RoG. Sorry I couldn't go to your apt to get the TPs Simon, I got distracted at Oz station by enemies. :p

Archeus
30-04-04, 23:26
yourself, ZanZan/Freejumper can pick up parts later seeing as you all gave the best run (able to trap me and/or hurt me).

Not sure where else is a good spot. Sewer system is a death trap to me, and the wastelands you would never catch me :)

Kal
01-05-04, 01:56
heh good player event, if a little of a self sacrivice :p

zanzan
01-05-04, 09:03
was fun:) hoping for more

Archeus
01-05-04, 11:22
I'll do it again as soon as Julia is in a fit state to run again. As it stands I need serious pokage, repairs and items recovered. :)

I can't believe it though! I got robbed in my own apartment o_O Someone offered to poke me then legged it when I gave them the cash. Good thing I didn't give them all the cash.

P4mp3rk3
01-05-04, 13:12
hehe, sounds like fun :)

More people should do stuff like this.

I remember when I was a noobie, and I was levelling in the OZ when I saw Redd Harvest run past me lol. Just 1 minute later I see 5-6 other people coming into the zone asking me if I had seen redd harvest :)
They were chasing him for god knows what lol, and they eventually pinned him down in the industrial sector next to Pepper Park. I heared Redd put up a good fight too, hehe, must have been fun :) (this was on pluto btw, I'm on Saturn now)