PDA

View Full Version : [humor] A big STFU

Forget My Name
30-04-04, 18:47
STFU (http://members.aon.at/pcnet/lachen/stfu.htm)

Some humor to put a smile on your face.

cRazy2003
30-04-04, 18:48
seen it @ its been posted before
funny as fuck tho lmao
check out the site it comes from to thats even better

Lafiel
30-04-04, 18:49
Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahaah Thats Fucking Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Opar
30-04-04, 18:49
LOL.

I dont blame him..... she really sucks.

Forget My Name
30-04-04, 18:51
seen it @ its been posted before
funny as fuck tho lmao
check out the site it comes from to thats even better

Well shit, sorry my psychic powers are down for the day. Since this is the internet, everything has been seen before, so.... no more threads ever.

cRazy2003
30-04-04, 18:58
Well shit, sorry my psychic powers are down for the day. Since this is the internet, everything has been seen before, so.... no more threads ever.

yea its a bummer when ur psychic powers go down

n3m
30-04-04, 18:58
whats the deal with everyone taking everything so fucking personal
lighten up :/

and rofl at the vid, but dare I say....

no guess not

Forget My Name
30-04-04, 19:07
Thats why I brought this post here, just to add some humor, but I forget how some people in this community can be. Hence the first response. I dont see any need for anyone to keep rubbing in "seen that here before" like anyone but Mods care? I know you seen it before, its the internet, nothing is new, but to some, it is still funny.

cRazy2003
30-04-04, 19:16
Thats why I brought this post here, just to add some humor, but I forget how some people in this community can be. Hence the first response. I dont see any need for anyone to keep rubbing in "seen that here before" like anyone but Mods care? I know you seen it before, its the internet, nothing is new, but to some, it is still funny.

yea but it was posted like about a month ago its just a few pages down
btw ur psychic powers back up yet?

Forget My Name
30-04-04, 19:18
yup..

LiL T
30-04-04, 20:53
Yep I posted something fun befor the normal people laughed found it funny but some people god and even got fukin locked. I could find loads of funny stuff but I'm not gonna bother posting this community sucks.

LiL T
30-04-04, 20:56
yea but it was posted like about a month ago its just a few pages down
btw ur psychic powers back up yet?

Whats your problem O_o

I never seen it I found it very funny if you seen it befor then don't bother posting :mad:

metalangel
30-04-04, 21:18
Yeah, it's been making the rounds but it's great, she deserves every last page of that book. :D

Biznatchy
30-04-04, 21:32
Ya i saw it on another board but ya its funny enough to bring back around at least a few more times thanks for the laugh.

Post it again next month just incase a few missed it this time, and just to piss people off that get annoyed at seeing it again.

Lexxuk
30-04-04, 21:35
she single?

Ulle
30-04-04, 21:37
No need to get hostile guys. Keep it calm.

Lexxuk
30-04-04, 21:38
No need to get hostile guys. Keep it calm.

ya, stop bein hostile, and tell me if she's single, she got the sorta voice u wanna hear in the shower :D :D :D god I need to get out more :(

Zaq
30-04-04, 21:38
Thats some funny shit

first time I've seen it :p

Biznatchy
30-04-04, 21:45
ya, stop bein hostile, and tell me if she's single, she got the sorta voice u wanna hear in the shower :D :D :D god I need to get out more :(

That perky and annoying ya she is single.

tomparadox
30-04-04, 23:04
yea i seen it too... been a long time too but its still funny as hell.

Oath
30-04-04, 23:14
she single?

With a voice like that i hope not O_o

Dangerous...

Kal
01-05-04, 01:58
old but ...well.... old

metalangel
01-05-04, 03:21
Perky = good
Annoying = bad
Her voice = beyond all hope

Forget My Name
01-05-04, 16:33
After looking at it a few more time, I can swear this is scripted... like most everythingelse the internet plays of as real.

Lexxuk
01-05-04, 16:34
After looking at it a few more time, I can swear this is scripted... like most everythingelse the internet plays of as real.

u mean she's not single? :( :( :( :(

Forget My Name
01-05-04, 16:35

You want that thing? Ick...

Anyway, to get back on topic, Parashocks are too weak and tanks need to be nerfed.

Lexxuk
01-05-04, 16:36
You want that thing? Ick...

Anyway, to get back on topic, Parashocks are too weak and tanks need to be nerfed.

Remind me to find out where you live, and cut your fingers off with a blunt pineapple

/me growls :p

SilentEye
01-05-04, 16:47
harhar - Click here (http://www.m00.sys-techs.net/smack.html)

Forget My Name
01-05-04, 16:51
harhar - Click here (http://www.m00.sys-techs.net/smack.html)

Awesome! Headbanger's ball. 80's style.

Agent L
03-05-04, 01:29
Site I saw this movie first was starterupsteve (http://www.starterupsteve.com/).

VetteroX
03-05-04, 01:47
Not hostile, just my opinion:

Its not funny, because its not real... its obveously scripted, just like that video where theres a cheater in CS and he gets his computer destroyed and thrown out of the lan party... it too is not funny because its so obveously fake... they guy who is picked up offers no resistance at all, he acts like a dead body. It this, the girl is obveously making her worst voice, wouldnt do that in the work place, and the guy who did it would be fired... you can be fired for LOOKING at a woman wrong, nevermind hitting her in the back of the head...

Organics
03-05-04, 14:58

Lol she's a dog :p Not nice at all ^^

And that video is hilarious, YES I've seen it before ( :o ) BUT it's still as funny as ever :D

Forget My Name
03-05-04, 18:02
Its not funny, because its not real... its obveously scripted

Damn, someone here has no abilty to laugh. You robot.

I guess the million of people who laugh at THree Stooges, Marx Brothers, and just about any comedy that has ever been done on the wise screen must be laughing at something else besides the show because you know, if its scripted, its not funny. I wonder what all those millions of millions of people over the past how many thousands of years who went to see comedy must have been doing to laugh.

Obviously its scripted cool guy.