PDA

View Full Version : Everyone go test the new TS patch

Strych9
30-04-04, 17:19
I am stuck at work, but many of you are not.

They updated the TS database, so see if you can log in and if so, do some tests so we can expedite the arrival of the patch in retail.

Holo vests
You can create armor and weapons via recycle
Soulclusters should 'behave' now
New mob loot drops
New mob armor
New melee
New MC5 fixes
etc

Kasumi
30-04-04, 17:22
This change is most important change.. :)

- Added recycling recipes for Junkknife, Beggar Nailgun, Beggar Electroshocker, Mendicant Rifle, Mendicant SMG, Lazar Rifle and Lazar Gun. The recipes are:
Junkknife - 1x Metalplate, 1x Wood, 2x Wire Junk
Beggar Nailgun - 1x Metalpipes, 1x Wire Junk, 1x Metalplate, 2x Small Hydraulic Parts
Beggar Electroshocker - 1x Metalpipes, 2x Wire Junk, 1x Processor
Mendicant Rifle - 3x Metalplate, 1x Metalpipes, 3x Wire Junk
Mendicant SMG - 3x Wood, 1x Metalplate, 1x Metalpipes, 1x Wire Junk
Lazar Rifle - 5x Wood, 1x Metalpipes
Lazar Gun - 3x Wood, 1x Metalpipes, 2x Metalplate

- Added Leather Armorvest 1-3, Metal-Plated Armorvest 1-3 and Wiremesh Armorvest 1-3 (TL 4, 12 and 24 respectively). These items are not available in shops or constructable, but have to be recycled. The recipes are:
Leather Armorvest 1 - 3x Bloody Skin, 1x Tufts of Hair
Leather Armorvest 2 - 4x Bloody Skin, 4x Mutated Limbs
Leather Armorvest 3 - 5x Large Limbs, 2x Bloody Skin
Metal-Plated Armorvest 1 - 2x Metalplate, 4x Metalpipes
Metal-Plated Armorvest 2 - 4x Metalplate, 3x Metalpipes
Metal-Plated Armorvest 3 - 6x Metalplate, 2x Metalpipes
Wiremesh Armorvest 1 - 2x Large Limbs, 2x Wire Junk
Wiremesh Armorvest 2 - 3x Large Limbs, 1x Wire Junk, 4x Cable
Wiremesh Armorvest 3 - 4x Large Limbs, 2x Cable, 2x Processor

ezza
30-04-04, 17:22
sigh wish i could but like ye i am stuck at work........... browsing the forum :lol:

kasumi thats pretty cool info

Heavyporker
30-04-04, 17:23
I would if I had admin rights on this comp so as to re-install Neocron....

*waaah!*

paolo escobar
30-04-04, 17:23
I am stuck at work, but many of you are not.

They updated the TS database, so see if you can log in and if so, do some tests so we can expedite the arrival of the patch in retail.

Holo vests
You can create armor and weapons via recycle
Soulclusters should 'behave' now
New mob loot drops
New mob armor
New melee
New MC5 fixes
etc

OMFG its a miracle, praise the lord.

Clownst0pper
30-04-04, 17:24
I would if the test server every time i try and install it, fucks my entire comp up because KK make it so fucking awkward and complex. :mad:

SynC_187
30-04-04, 17:25
And of course:

- Turrets now need 20, 40 or 60 Construction skill to place.

I would if the test server every time i try and install it, fucks my entire comp up because KK make it so fucking awkward and complex. :mad:

It was rebuild after the last patch wasn't it? So you don't have to download as many TS patches.

slaughteruall
30-04-04, 17:26
I am also here at work so not much luck in me testing anytime soon.

Slaughter

Tratos
30-04-04, 17:35
Not meaning to go off topic but you guys sure dont do alot of work then :p

And yeah the new patch sounds cool i cnat bloody install the test server though as im low on HDD space, stupid fucking 20gig HDD >_<

~Tratos

ezza
30-04-04, 17:35

shhhh they might get on to me ;)

but ya sounds good patch

Q`alooaith
30-04-04, 17:44
sound's nice.

I'd head over if I still had my TS install, but too much video editing has filled my HD to the point that I'm having to uninstall some of my games just to do work 8|

Kenjuten
30-04-04, 18:30
If I heard right KK is no longer doing database updates on TS or something?

Otherwise I'd go sign up. :p

slaughteruall
30-04-04, 18:38

And yeah the new patch sounds cool i cnat bloody install the test server though as im low on HDD space, stupid fucking 20gig HDD >_<

~Tratos

I'm the Network Admin here. So i have alot of free time if all my shit (WIN NT/WIN2k/UNIX) is working good. That and it being friday all of my work for the week is long done.

I have 2 120 gig HDD setup in raid 0. So i dont worry about my 3 installs of neocron.

Slaughter

n3m
30-04-04, 19:00
I can't really test with ping over 500 :(

Benjie
30-04-04, 19:07
Kasami, are you being serious? This was suggested by Either Marx heavyporker Quailaaith or one of the other Brainport heavy posters or something.

Either way this idea rocked, have they really implamented it on the Test server?!! :eek: :eek: :) :)

This change is most important change.. :)

- Added recycling recipes for Junkknife, Beggar Nailgun, Beggar Electroshocker, Mendicant Rifle, Mendicant SMG, Lazar Rifle and Lazar Gun. The recipes are:
Junkknife - 1x Metalplate, 1x Wood, 2x Wire Junk
Beggar Nailgun - 1x Metalpipes, 1x Wire Junk, 1x Metalplate, 2x Small Hydraulic Parts
Beggar Electroshocker - 1x Metalpipes, 2x Wire Junk, 1x Processor
Mendicant Rifle - 3x Metalplate, 1x Metalpipes, 3x Wire Junk
Mendicant SMG - 3x Wood, 1x Metalplate, 1x Metalpipes, 1x Wire Junk
Lazar Rifle - 5x Wood, 1x Metalpipes
Lazar Gun - 3x Wood, 1x Metalpipes, 2x Metalplate

- Added Leather Armorvest 1-3, Metal-Plated Armorvest 1-3 and Wiremesh Armorvest 1-3 (TL 4, 12 and 24 respectively). These items are not available in shops or constructable, but have to be recycled. The recipes are:
Leather Armorvest 1 - 3x Bloody Skin, 1x Tufts of Hair
Leather Armorvest 2 - 4x Bloody Skin, 4x Mutated Limbs
Leather Armorvest 3 - 5x Large Limbs, 2x Bloody Skin
Metal-Plated Armorvest 1 - 2x Metalplate, 4x Metalpipes
Metal-Plated Armorvest 2 - 4x Metalplate, 3x Metalpipes
Metal-Plated Armorvest 3 - 6x Metalplate, 2x Metalpipes
Wiremesh Armorvest 1 - 2x Large Limbs, 2x Wire Junk
Wiremesh Armorvest 2 - 3x Large Limbs, 1x Wire Junk, 4x Cable
Wiremesh Armorvest 3 - 4x Large Limbs, 2x Cable, 2x Processor
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

*EDIT*

OH MY EFFIN GOD! IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! THANKS KK FOR LISTENING AND THANKS [insert whoever made up the idea here] for coming up with the idea. u r a :angel:

Seven
30-04-04, 19:16
..nevermind, I can get on again.. :confused:

Shadow Dancer
30-04-04, 19:24

Amen bro. My thoughts(and problem) as well.

Brammers
30-04-04, 19:28
I say test if you are willing to report back to the test server forums last night. I've not got around to testing half the stuff in the list yet!

I was testing last night, but the worlds went down. I was busy testing the construction/researching changes, and then going in the process of testing the loot changes.

Unfortunatly since there was either too many people on the test server, or too much litter (Where people just throw items on the floor they have tested - dont do this - sell it back to the vendor!)

I couldn't test the loot changes as well as I would have liked, but from what I've seen of the loot/XP/Money on mobs changes, it seems no different from retail, but I was having problems last night, so no conclusions yet.

Marx
30-04-04, 19:36
I couldn't test the loot changes as well as I would have liked, but from what I've seen of the loot/XP/Money on mobs changes, it seems no different from retail, but I was having problems last night, so no conclusions yet.All I noticed yesterday was an increased drop in level 1 and 2 implants.

Guess I'll have to pay closer attention.

/e irwinnar (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=87007)

Q`alooaith
30-04-04, 19:40
Kasami, are you being serious? This was suggested by Either Marx heavyporker Quailaaith or one of the other Brainport heavy posters

OH MY EFFIN GOD! IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! THANKS KK FOR LISTENING AND THANKS [insert whoever made up the idea here] for coming up with the idea. u r a :angel:

We've all said it somtime or another in idea's threads.. mighta been duder though....

hey, anyone seen any stealth changes, so much good stuff there must be somthing realy mucked up or some class suddenly overpowered..

Progenitor
30-04-04, 20:14
What is a "Holo Vest" ??

-p

tomparadox
30-04-04, 22:02
this may be a bit off topic but if you go on test server DONT FUCKING LITTER... excuse me if thats flameing butalmost ever patch on TS a huge ammount of ppl flok to the server, dont read the rules, throw shit on the ground and it crashes the server = noone gets to test anything...

and is anyone else haveing problems connecting?

n3m
30-04-04, 22:07
the holovests are a new toy for spies
they change your appearance to a tank/pe or monkey

http://members.chello.nl/hjw.heezen/J/ubermonk.jpg
its -30 ath(or agl dont remember) and -30 DEX
req is 90 int and is spy class restricted

yeh I can't connect either

Jest
30-04-04, 22:08
And important to note is
- The official retail patch will only be implemented on Pluto for the first week of play.

;)

Kenjuten
30-04-04, 22:11
Holovests....interesting....

Imagine a Spy acting like a PPU with parashock?

Everyone will run away from the spy and leave it alone :eek:

Kal
01-05-04, 02:05
already tryed it it looks very good

dmon99
01-05-04, 14:52
awww when i saw holo vest i thought maybe they was gonna help droners out a bit by giviing us a vest that makes us invisible but with the blue smoke stuff still showing while increasing willpower and remote control
and removing the user from local name box . :(

least they can do for all the droning bugs :rolleyes: