PDA

View Full Version : OT.....but omfg....

Wellard
30-04-04, 13:30
I just been given a months notice of redundancy!!!! 8| :eek: :wtf:

I'm getting an ok payoff considering I've only worked for them 18 months but..... :eek: :wtf: 8|

any jobs going in cheshire?

ezza
30-04-04, 14:04
that sucks, i gotta wait till june to find out if i get to keep my job

Wellard
30-04-04, 15:29
that must be worse - waiting for 2 months to find out!

of course, since they told me, I've been working very hard :lol: and not reading the forums in work time at all :D

I also havent been looking at any job agencies on the web either ;)

SynC_187
30-04-04, 15:57
I just been given a months notice of redundancy!!!! 8| :eek: :wtf:

I'm getting an ok payoff considering I've only worked for them 18 months but..... :eek: :wtf: 8|

any jobs going in cheshire?

I'm sure Tesco's are hiring 8|

Sorry to hear that m8 :(

Wellard
30-04-04, 21:30
heehehehe thnx for the heads up about the jobs at Tesco sync_187,

do Tesco need Service Engineers with lots of electronics, electrical and mechanical experience and qualifications, who also have 8 years experience in IT support? :)............... thinking about it anything will do ;)

feck it...........havent tesco just posted profits of billions ££££££? 8| where's the nearest one?............ just thought too......... they have a massive alcohol section there!! liquid lunches here I come

greendonkeyuk
30-04-04, 21:41
do Tesco need Service Engineers with lots of electronics, electrical and mechanical experience and qualifications, who also have 8 years experience in IT support? :)............... thinking about it anything will do ;)

no but i bet KK prolly do. dude you could fix fatal runtime errors and be an overnight LEGEND in neocron..... hey it beats tescos.

Saza
30-04-04, 22:25
Only a decent vet that can operate on the server hamster will fix FRE's. The bugger is getting old and is developing arthiritis. An engineer can only do so much.

Wellard
01-05-04, 01:03
the old hamster 286?? thought they upgraded to the rat 486 with turbo button last year?

I will bring the sunflower seeds if someone else brings the cheese :)

Ransom
01-05-04, 01:15

No, but I'm sure they need shelf stackers.... and if your CV is good enough, they may make you a multi-skiller. If you are really good, they might let you be in stock control. (I'm just bitter Tesco's employees get paid more than me on Sundays :( )

Dribble Joy
01-05-04, 01:24
I worked in Teco's when I was in school.
I was a Customer Service Assistant (bag packer).
I was so bored, that one day I just left 3 hours early and didn't go back.

Kal
01-05-04, 01:37
heh i worked at a gokart track for 1 day once.
was the worst job ever at shit pay so i just blocked the guy on my phone and never went back