PDA

View Full Version : New Players And Possible New Players Please Read

Marshall1
30-04-04, 11:34
I would just like to welcome you to the game. I Know probably some of you have been reading the forums and seeing all these guys slagging the game off and saying im leaving because population is low on servers and what not, but i would like you to know i been in game since beta 4 which is what about 2 and half years ago and i still enjoy the game and loads of other players do as well that have been in as long as i have or longer. This is just a thread to say dont give up on this game just becuase you read some bad points make sure you give it a go i can garantee you will have fun and make some great freinds in game. If i can go 2 and half years playing and gone through bugs and fixes and still enjoy it you can as well. Also how is the population to grow if new players keep leaving just because of the opinions of a few just have fun

Stay safe and alive in neocron

Marshall Leveire (pluto)

Xaru
30-04-04, 11:39
I love the game aswell, i always have bad times and dont log in, but i always get dragged back :) We jusst need more RP Content. I cant wait to set up my own app with DOY and to modify the looks of my characters.

Oh, and read the idea from my signature, i think something like this can easily be implemented and could add lots of fun.

Regards
Xaru

phunqe
30-04-04, 11:40
Aye... Listen to Marshall now all new players :)
Same here, day one of beta4, still playing...

And btw, isn't your last name spelled Lelievre? :p

Marshall1
30-04-04, 11:42
Yea I Can Never Remeber Lol
So I Make It Up Phunge As I Go Lol

Oath
30-04-04, 11:44
Don't listen to anyone and make up your own mind.

DONT BE A CONFORMIST!11478441271uiuiPROir

*Donces to Britney Spears*

Ultazha
30-04-04, 11:53
Nice post, i'm gonna make the same on french community talk ;)

phunqe
30-04-04, 11:56
Yes, well done indeed Mr. Lelievre *pat on back*

:D

Marshall1
30-04-04, 12:12
*bump*

phunqe
30-04-04, 12:19
*bump*

Tip: If you bump a thread that isn't even an hour old, you will get a somewhat harder "pat" on the back from a moderator :p ;)

Marshall1
30-04-04, 12:30
Lol K

james_finn
30-04-04, 12:39
Lol, nice post, I too have been here since beta 4, on and off lol. And I just wish to welcome any newcomers, if you ever need any help on Pluto just ask around for either me or a member of P.I.M.P. (or any other clan, as long as their not red to you :p ) and we'll gladly help you.

Delphi
"P.I.M.P. Talent Scout"

]v[ortice
30-04-04, 12:55
Hey-Ho fellow Beta 4 players :)

To all newcomers...

Leave... Run... while you still can... there's counselling and support groups... THEY CAN HELP YOU. I've been here since August 2002 and I simply can't leave. I try and play other games... they just aren't fun anymore! I tried unplugging my PC... and the Cold Turkey started... Babies crawled across the ceiling to the theme of Underworld's Dark Train and I longed for those synch and inventory bugs that I so loathed because I realised they made me feel GOOD.

Do not enter my world because the door you come in through disappears forever.

I am a NEO-CRACK addict. There is no cure for my addiction.

Marshall1
30-04-04, 14:00
*bump*

Oath
30-04-04, 14:03
*bump*

K someone already told you do not bump threads, the moderators do NOT like it.

extract
30-04-04, 14:03
stay up!

still a kick ass game for me

james_finn
30-04-04, 14:17
LOl to mortice, I too have tried to leave the game, the most recently being the last 4 weeks, I have logged approximatly 2 hours over a month lol.... except today I thought you know we need to be active on the servers to make it look better to n e newbs joining the game, so on I logged and.... Im hooked again lol.

I truely think the only way to get rid of the "neocrack" addiction, is to burn the discs, bury the ashes in a disused mine, blow the mine up, and the encase the top of the mine in concrete, and.... make sure you remove the game from your harddrive lol :lol:

But seriously guys this is so the best MMORPG out there, and also has the best community spirit I have ever played in, so again if you need n e help starting e-mail me on pluto!

Delphi
"P.I.M.P. Talent Scout"

ezza
30-04-04, 14:25
would of been better posting this in the noobie forum as the new players are more likely to see it there, and thats where they first go for help.

and you wouldnt need to bump as the stuff stays on noobie first page longer

Darth Slayer
30-04-04, 15:21
Don't listen to anyone and make up your own mind.

DONT BE A CONFORMIST!11478441271uiuiPROir

*Donces to Britney Spears*
KOS........Why ? Because I can....... :p

Gotterdammerung
30-04-04, 15:51
don't bump posts

Promethius
30-04-04, 16:05
There was never a doubt that Neocron is a great game and the time you have the most fun is the beginning, learning and exploring a new 3D world. Best of luck to all you newbs. Like most things, if you stick with it you'll become an addict like so many.

P.S. its more addictive than herion.

-Prom

Shadow Dancer
30-04-04, 16:07
v[ortice']Hey-Ho fellow Beta 4 players :)

To all newcomers...

Leave... Run... while you still can... there's counselling and support groups... THEY CAN HELP YOU. I've been here since August 2002 and I simply can't leave. I try and play other games... they just aren't fun anymore! I tried unplugging my PC... and the Cold Turkey started... Babies crawled across the ceiling to the theme of Underworld's Dark Train and I longed for those synch and inventory bugs that I so loathed because I realised they made me feel GOOD.

Do not enter my world because the door you come in through disappears forever.

I am a NEO-CRACK addict. There is no cure for my addiction.

lmfao

Anyways these peeps are right, this game RAWKS.

Marshall1
30-04-04, 17:37
i posted it in newbie forum also
but thought seeing most people slag the game of in here and newbies may come in here thought id do it here as well