PDA

View Full Version : A Few Ideas

PenguinNick
29-04-04, 20:58
Here is some ideas, they may have already been stated but these are the changes I think should be made:

1. Problem with turrets being deployed as a tactic in op wars

A) When you get an op have it sell turret blueprints in the UG. This way you can't mass produce turrets and drop them as a tactic because you have to construct them, you can't just buy them pre built.

B) Cannot drop while stealthed

C) In place of A make it to where you need a certain level of constructskill to drop a turret.

D) Tweak turret weight a little bit. Yes they are pretty heavy but I think they should be a bit heavier to stop deploying 4 or 5 at a time if you have good strength.

-------------------------------------------------------

2. Zerging back to take an op

A) Once you hold an op the terminals go down for an amount of time (3, 6, 9, 12, or maybe even 24 hours) in which the OP can not change hands. I hate when you go to an op war, defeat the enemy, hack the op, only to have them come back with their "allies" and take the op back. This would prevent that.

---------------------------------------------------------

3. Stealth whores

Stealthing is great, don't get me wrong, and I don't have a problem not being able to attack while their stealthed since they can't attack or heal themselves but just run away. What I hate is when they stealth, hide, and heal themselves, and unless you have dmg boost or parashock or something, once they stealth they'll get away because you can't barely see them at all.

A) Anti Stealth Eye (Rare Implant) that allows you to see stealthors in like an infared type way.

------------------------------------------------------------

4. Rare Cataloging

Many people want others to be able to look at the rares they have so perhaps make a new feature in game where people can type in the rares they have in a Rare Database at the City Com and people can type in a players name or a tech part they are looking for to see what techs a player has or who has the tech that their looking for.

--------------------------------------------------------------

That is all I am posting for now... please comment on these ideas and let me know your opinions on each one. I spent some time thinking of these, and I think it would be courteous if you atleast tell me they suck :)

Enjoy!

Dru Blood
29-04-04, 21:00
heres a solution,, make turrets red shaded when stealthd so you cant drop them.

Kenjuten
30-04-04, 01:39
heres a solution,, make turrets red shaded when stealthd so you cant drop them.
Makes sense, you can't use weapons while stealthed, why should a stealther be able to operate traps?

At any rate, turrets are supposed to get a cst req...so that should help -some- situations at least.