PDA

View Full Version : Camo PE PA on french server...

t-bird
29-04-04, 14:16
enjoy the pics...

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/princedid/newpape.jpg
http://fred.lecomte.org/neocron/pe_camo1.jpg
http://fred.lecomte.org/neocron/pe_camo2.jpg

Cruzbroker
29-04-04, 14:17
As ugly as the normal :p

-=BlackBeard=-
29-04-04, 14:18
OMFG UBER! cept the helm needs work

MkVenner
29-04-04, 14:18
i want, i want, gimmie gimmie

cool if there were different camo's, like jungle, urban, mountain etc

phunqe
29-04-04, 14:21
As ugly as the normal :p

Well at least it's less visible now then? :p

And btw, I guess all those fetishes regarding Darth Vader in a camo suit can now actually come true! yay :D ;)

Hito
29-04-04, 14:27
looks better then plain borning normal PC PE PA nice when it on other servers :). Must get me one at some point when it dose come to other servers :)

MkVenner
29-04-04, 14:35
they better do a RC version...or ill go sick

Lafiel
29-04-04, 14:47
nice that looks awsome i really like it.... its much more subtle than the tank camo

SynC_187
29-04-04, 14:50
8|

Why do the servers run by the people who created the game get everything last? :wtf:

t-bird
29-04-04, 14:53
8|

Why do the servers run by the people who created the game get everything last? :wtf:

I want to know this too. :confused: :(

MkVenner
29-04-04, 14:53
ditto

Ultazha
29-04-04, 14:55
Did i already said that ?

VENUS POWAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol:

PS: sorry for you that other servers are not as enjoyable as our, trully. Simple answer to your question Sync_187: Benevols GMs, no ?...

Clownst0pper
29-04-04, 15:00
Y is it 90 dex requirment?

It should be the 105 PA. O_o

t-bird
29-04-04, 15:03

I don't know. I get this pic from a french nc board. I've ingame pics at home too and i post them later here.

olavski
29-04-04, 15:14
Like the tank PA i think it looks horrible, personal taste.
it's good there is something to choose now tho.

give back smurf ! :)

Benjie
29-04-04, 15:23
Who cares if it looks sexy or not?
It's dominantly for Roleplayers, not fashion freaks. :rolleyes:

Spoon
29-04-04, 15:30
Camo PE PA or Photoshop PA?

:wtf:

Did it go in, in the last patch, and now GM's can spawn it?

t-bird
29-04-04, 15:32
Camo PE PA or Photoshop PA?

:wtf:

Did it go in, in the last patch, and now GM's can spawn it?

It's not a photoshop file. Yesterday i logged on Venus and saw a PE wearing this PA. Go make a char on Venus and look... ;)

Mr_Snow
29-04-04, 15:34

tank camo is PA 3 so all the others are going to be PA 3 also.

Dribble Joy
29-04-04, 15:42
tank camo is PA 3 so all the others are going to be PA 3 also.
Exactly.
Also it means the pa3 people don't all look like bad entrants to a tin man lookalike competition.
Distiguists the high lvl paople with PA3 from the lvl4 PA users.

MkVenner
29-04-04, 15:45
ok if im not misinformed the Tank Camo Pa gives different pros and cons than the standard, what about the PE Camo PA...if i remeber my PA, long time since ive checked the stats its thew same...wonder why...

Forget My Name
29-04-04, 15:48
funny how the server run by other people run better than the own company's servers.

maybe KK should just sell the game to someone else, then the game would really take off!

About the camp PE, nice looking. Helmet NEEDS to go.

Dribble Joy
29-04-04, 15:49
The camo tank PAS is exactly the same as the regular PA.

MkVenner
29-04-04, 15:51
kk, and its all about making the PE PA helmet like the guy in my avatar minus the ear flaps....just dont tell Black Isle

Mr_Snow
29-04-04, 15:53
Actually venus got monk, PE and spy PA after all the KK servers so I dont where people are getting the venus gets everything first line from.

Celt
29-04-04, 15:54
funny how the server run by other people run better than the own company's servers.

maybe KK should just sell the game to someone else, then the game would really take off!

Thats because Alchemic Dream have a clue.

MkVenner
29-04-04, 15:56
Actually venus got monk, PE and spy PA after all the KK servers so I dont where people are getting the venus gets everything first line from.
i dunno if anything said everything, but they have got the Camo PE PA, and gliders....

Mr_Snow
29-04-04, 15:58
i dunno if anything said everything, but they have got the Camo PE PA, and gliders....

Are gliders definitely availible there or are you talking about when a GM was playing around with them and was hunted down and blown up for his trouble?

Ultazha
29-04-04, 16:04
Gliders are seen almost once or twice per week since severals weeks.

We got Monks PA before others servers. I personnaaly know the first player which got the first monk PA of Venus.

How do they do ?... ask KK, items are not created by Alchemic Dream (Venus GMs company), they just use what the devs create.

MkVenner
29-04-04, 16:06
well i heard a rumor they were, and it was confirmed in this thread :http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=97841

retr0n
29-04-04, 16:09
Monk PA's are now being sold by Crahn aswell on Venus, no more mission...
sigh... While we still have to wait for the god damn NPC to be respawned every
damn time...

Mr_Snow
29-04-04, 16:11
Gliders are seen almost once or twice per week since severals weeks.

We got Monks PA before others servers. I personnaaly know the first player which got the first monk PA of Venus.

How do they do ?... ask KK, items are not created by Alchemic Dream (Venus GMs company), they just use what the devs create.

Feiticeira complained that it took like 3 weeks for monk pa to appear on venus after they appeared on uranus.

And are the gliders only GMs or players now too?

MkVenner
so am i right in thinking that these things, CAMO PE PA and gliders, are on our servers, we just dont have access to 'em

ZoomZoom
i like it but its not really a camo armor is it?

MkVenner
29-04-04, 16:12
well it is, just not the sort of camo youre used to, a zebra's stripes are camo...

Dribble Joy
29-04-04, 16:12
so am i right in thinking that these things, CAMO PE PA and gliders, are on our servers, we just dont have access to 'em
The monk , spy and PE PA and loads of stuff is in game but there is no acces to it.

Ultazha
29-04-04, 16:17
-
The monk , spy and PE PA and loads of stuff is in game but there is no acces to it.

/amen

- @Mr Snow: can't answer to your question on Glider ;)

- yes we have vendor of PA (monk, PE et Spy)

- yes it's REAL Camo PE PA

- you should really ask all those questions to your GMs. Sad to see so cool stuff locked to you :/

Dribble Joy
29-04-04, 16:21
Spy PA was ingame about two patches before it was in afaik.

Is Camo PEPA at MB as with the tank PA (as it should be :p).

MkVenner
29-04-04, 16:21
lol he's just trying to rub it in :p

maybe they should hold some proper events and give em away as pizes as teasers, then release em for good

EDIT: After all PEs are the ones who should have it imo, coz there the real soldiers, tanks might be able to take a shit load of damage and dish it out but, SF units need people that can do shit loads more, electroic warfare (hacking), medical (PPU spells) and other things...and they gotta be versatile...so thats my argument why us PE should have it asap :D

Oath
29-04-04, 16:23
So we can assume that the PE camo PA is already ingame, when can we expect to be able to purchase it then?

Ultazha
29-04-04, 16:26
The PE PA Camo is not in shops or in a quests on Venus.

I can't tell how it has been released, neither how to find one for RP cause but understand that it's more like a RP reward than a new PA.

Only the skin differs from PA3.

Omnituens
29-04-04, 16:47
me want spy camo.....

please?

BTW there are sound files for "gliders" in the original pack files :eek:

MkVenner
29-04-04, 16:50
i think ive heard this idea somewhere else but how about all PA's come with 1 slot...and in that slot you can put in a @skin@ so u can have either desert/urban/jungle/mountain/artic/night-ops etc...

Aziraphale
29-04-04, 16:51
Why do all the classes now have colours which can blend into a 'cyberpunk envorinment' (whether its camo, dark red, dark blue, whatever) apart from spies, the class thats supposed to be stealthy and stuff.
Instead we have gleaming silver gimp suits.
Make the spy PA sexy please :( just a black model or something would do.

MkVenner
[edit] oops :D

Aziraphale
i think ive heard this idea somewhere else but how about all PA's come with 1 slot...and in that slot you can put in a @skin@ so u can have either desert/urban/jungle/mountain/artic/night-ops etc...

I like this lots.

Omnituens
29-04-04, 17:02
I R POSTED THAT

i think it was in the brain port.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=89069 there we go

MkVenner
29-04-04, 17:03
well there yah go, like i sed i couldnt take the credit

SynC_187
29-04-04, 17:07
Why do all the classes now have colours which can blend into a 'cyberpunk envorinment' (whether its camo, dark red, dark blue, whatever) apart from spies, the class thats supposed to be stealthy and stuff.
Instead we have gleaming silver gimp suits.
Make the spy PA sexy please :( just a black model or something would do.

Because spies are getting holo suits, so maybe you can pretend to be a tank or PE in camo PA :p

Omnituens
29-04-04, 17:12
tbh, id like the spy PA to refract light around the user like Grey Fox's/Otacon's stealth device does when the PA is used with a stealth device (but i dont think the Gen3D engine can do this :( ). and make normal stealth less stealthy. that way spies get the best use out of the stealth and PE's stealthing gets a little nerf.

So Spy + PA = current stealth
Spy with No PA and PEs = lesser stealth

Spies should be able to use stealth the best so this makes sense

*waits for PE flamers*

Judge
29-04-04, 17:18
OMG Omni, STFU N00b t3h PE's R fin3.

Yeah, whatever. I like the idea of PA having one slot and being able to take a different skin. Would pwn.

Omnituens
29-04-04, 17:23
as long as PA is bp-able id go slot method. and all PAs are sold by vendors

otherwise make an armour version of the rokkwear machine (as suggested in the thread i linked to)

Psychoninja
29-04-04, 17:28
That looks pretty nice.
Alot better than the current PA imo

Can't wait to get one :)

Zaq
29-04-04, 17:42
Monk PA's are now being sold by Crahn aswell on Venus, no more mission...
sigh... While we still have to wait for the god damn NPC to be respawned every
damn time...

WTF??! is this true?

Mr_Snow
29-04-04, 18:06
WTF??! is this true?

yes because the npcs were too buggy on that run and for the spy/PE pa vendors which are sold by a tt npc.

In theory your faction symp is meant to dictate price but that doesnt work yet but you do need atleast positive crahn symp to but monk pa.

Judge
29-04-04, 20:03
BTW, if I haven't said before, I really really like the Camo PA. :)

Camo > Vanilla

Dribble Joy
29-04-04, 20:06
I want one to be all mercy, cos I am a merc. It looks cool too.

StryfeX
29-04-04, 20:16
Yay! Now PEs get to look like a multicolored lobster! o_O

--Stryfe

ezza
29-04-04, 20:27
i like the PE PA camo look, its better than the normal PE PA, though already seen the camo PA on test server ages ago.

iirc on the monk suit front didnt they only get a few copies avalible via auction at first, where as the other servers were all able to get it via a run as many times as you liked

on the plus side the tank camo pa pwns

and if i could get slots on my PA to colour it, oh baby meh pink PA'd tank is gonna pwn joo :lol:

Jerto
29-04-04, 23:16
Camo PA for PEs exist for Rifle and Pistol.

http://www.jerto.com/forum/images/pa_camo.jpg

Bl@zed
29-04-04, 23:19
curse venus and their decent amount of patches!! :confused:

StryfeX
30-04-04, 07:03
Camo PA for PEs exist for Rifle and Pistol.

http://www.jerto.com/forum/images/pa_camo.jpgThat red stripe right down the crotch just doesn't look right. o_O o_O :p

--Stryfe

WebShock
30-04-04, 10:03
geez lookit all the flames

i like it loads. this pa looks better than the regular stuff.

good job.