PDA

View Full Version : Pistol TNK ...Your input...

Dead Bodies
28-04-04, 23:56
I have a pistol tnk... He is for the most part capped. He FULLY cap's the libby , wyatt erp, and judge. But my question is i have to take a whiteflash and a redflash to use my judge is it worth the extra drugflash to contune using the judge or should i stick with the lib. I run faster then a pe oviousaly more resist than a pe ( for the most part) not as smart but who needs intl anyway :P ... your imput please...

*Waits for doy to come out so i can over cap my dex*

Scikar
29-04-04, 00:00
You sure you have enough T-C for a Judge? Fully capping Lib usually takes around 175 P-C IIRC, I'm not sure how you would get that and still have enough T-C without a kami chip, and even then you'd have almost no agility. But yeah, if you can manage it, Judge is well worth it. If you're using redflash/whiteflash together you don't need much base ath/agl either.

EDIT: Btw the Wisdom of Ceres skills merely unlock bonus abilities after gaining additional experience past the cap, obtaining a specific item, and completing a run. They are for the main skills only, IIRC, and don't actually increase your skill levels.

Dead Bodies
29-04-04, 00:02
Well you got it ^^ smart one u are :) hence the (for the most part) buttt even without the drugs im too fast even for myself to aim the lib when i take the drugs i seem to slow down but then i can use the judge.. but its only 3 min of fun before drugflash.....

You sure you have enough T-C for a Judge? Fully capping Lib usually takes around 175 P-C IIRC, I'm not sure how you would get that and still have enough T-C without a kami chip, and even then you'd have almost no agility. But yeah, if you can manage it, Judge is well worth it. If you're using redflash/whiteflash together you don't need much base ath/agl either.

EDIT: Btw the Wisdom of Ceres skills merely unlock bonus abilities after gaining additional experience past the cap, obtaining a specific item, and completing a run. They are for the main skills only, IIRC, and don't actually increase your skill levels.

Dribble Joy
29-04-04, 00:04
ufff... if you get you 175 (to cap libby rof), and 100 dex, you will get 160 ish on the judge rof.

Without PE psi defence and with tank armour, you won;t be all that viable.

Dead Bodies
29-04-04, 00:07
i do get the tank armor (regular armor i think u talkign about if its the pa i can only use lvl 1 ) i'm not worried about using a shelter dosent do much anyway ..i have more than 175 PC you guys gotta rember the kami add's a LOT of shit gives me xtra points to spend into PC......

ufff... if you get you 175 (to cap libby rof), and 100 dex, you will get 160 ish on the judge rof.

Without PE psi defence and with tank armour, you won;t be all that viable.

Benjie
29-04-04, 00:09
Go non-teck & non-teck melee too. Then hack aswell, you can hack warbots and still have enough Weapon Lore to cap Aim. :D

Dribble Joy
a shelter dosent do much anyway ..
O_o please tell me you are joking....

Drake6k
I have 174 pistol combat and get 344 lib freq (120 on gun and 48 lore). How the hell do you get 370 on a tank?... I dont even cap earp freq (very very close but still dont) It's kinda stupid that it takes 180 to cap the thing :rolleyes: but whatever, doesn't even matter and aiming gets worse.

And your hightech... how the hell does a pistol tank cap Judge freq??? Or even damage??? I dont think that is even possible. If I wanted to make a pistol tank I would go lowtech.

Dribble Joy
29-04-04, 00:10
Tanks have 70 dex, so only 10 point less in pc than a PE, add a pistol kami and it;s easy.

Dead Bodies
29-04-04, 00:30
excatly only 10 dex less then a pe u can use all same imps and like i said the KAMI does wonders lots of little skill points to play with and reguarding melee and none tc pistol thats what im tryign to figure out if i should keep tc and use judge and freezor pistol or just use lib and a tazer.....

Scikar
29-04-04, 00:37
Tanks have 70 dex, so only 10 point less in pc than a PE, add a pistol kami and it;s easy.
Not quite. PEs get more starting DEX points than a spy in fact. Tanks don't start off with so many points in DEX, in addition to the 50 less points from having 10 less DEX to begin with.

Dead Bodies
27-02-06, 18:53
i was thinking of transfering this char? the kamis are gone would it still be worth a ahit?

cRazy-
27-02-06, 19:00
Dead bodies you really have to stop bumping 2 year old threads, despite your opinion on being no problem with it, all it goes is confuse people, its worth making a new one since this will just be locked.

C :p

Dribble Joy
27-02-06, 19:29
Pistols are easier to cap these days, but a lib isn't much use with tank defence and no DB.

And yes, kamis are gone :(.

Also, bumping is bad.

Dogface
27-02-06, 20:12
Dead bodies you really have to stop bumping 2 year old threads, despite your opinion on being no problem with it, all it goes is confuse people, its worth making a new one since this will just be locked.

C :p

Nice Nid impression :lol:

Safunte
27-02-06, 20:27
pistol tanks were good again when the xbow had no woc requirement... i personally wouldn't bother with a pistol tank, its resists are (sadly) worse than its PE counterpart and the damage output is crap... if you want a dex based tank i suggest either revenges (because everyone loves overpowered weapons), or a TSU or P[ain]E[aser] setup.

-FN-
27-02-06, 21:59
Before this gets closed - you'll still be able to cap a Lib and Wyatt, but you'll have to dump the High-tech. You're only advantage is that you might be able to run around a CS Tank chipping away at his health while he slowly turns around like a turret... Would be fun if that's your playstyle, but why not just be a Lowtech PE with better resists and more points to play with? Might be fun if you had a PE buddy to always hang around with tho...

Lodar
28-02-06, 12:55
I'm sure you all know the drill with bumping old threads by now.

Closed.