PDA

View Full Version : heres what i think

Prodigious
28-04-04, 19:46
OK all this about KK you better do something bla de bla de bla, i have had enough of it, and, well i personally think that they must have either

A. a lot of hopes on DoY bringing in lots of new people, because they have a good expansion and a good advertising campaign up their sleeves
or

B. a lot of hopes on DoY bringing new people in cos its an expansion they have thrown everything into one basket with and they have no advertising campaign up their sleeves.

i personally think its A. Why you ask?

because im hoping that if they didnt think DoY will be what we are all hoping for then i think they would be doing more about the populations now, im sure they couldnt have foreseen everyone fucking off like they have but hey, its business, so DoY must be something good or they will be rushing around trying to get something out now to keep what stragglers we have left.

Do you not think that the fact they are NOT doing anything may be a credit to how good DoY IS GOING TO BE!

what do you think, i know there have been a lot of threads like this but im trying to twist it here, maybe its good they are not doing anything, because DoY is going to do it all in one, we just have to wait.......again

joran420
28-04-04, 19:59
i think that the easterbunny is not real

SynC_187
28-04-04, 20:06
OK all this about KK you better do something bla de bla de bla, i have had enough of it, and, well i personally think that they must have either

A. a lot of hopes on DoY bringing in lots of new people, because they have a good expansion and a good advertising campaign up their sleeves
or

B. a lot of hopes on DoY bringing new people in cos its an expansion they have thrown everything into one basket with and they have no advertising campaign up their sleeves.

i personally think its A. Why you ask?

because im hoping that if they didnt think DoY will be what we are all hoping for then i think they would be doing more about the populations now, im sure they couldnt have foreseen everyone fucking off like they have but hey, its business, so DoY must be something good or they will be rushing around trying to get something out now to keep what stragglers we have left.

Do you not think that the fact they are NOT doing anything may be a credit to how good DoY IS GOING TO BE!

what do you think, i know there have been a lot of threads like this but im trying to twist it here, maybe its good they are not doing anything, because DoY is going to do it all in one, we just have to wait.......again

Weren't you moaning about the drug changes on test server constantly?

Prodigious
28-04-04, 20:21

yes i was, im a minority tho.

Kenjuten
29-04-04, 00:25
What's that have to do with it? Seriously. O_o

Benjie
29-04-04, 01:01
KK are not idiots.

They transformed a primitave engine into something unbelivably better, and thus proved that. I really doubt they are bluffing. In fact I hold them in quite high regard. It seems the only big mistake they ever made was CDV.

The idiots are the people that rant on about how doy is a myth, and who rant on about DoY as if the release date is actually going to be Enjoyable. Yes it will be a releif, but if you don't like Neocron now, why will DoY change that? It will eccentially be a better version of the current game. Perfect examples of idiotic people, are the people who quitted when DoY was delayed. I mean why?

REMUS
29-04-04, 01:14
me thinks you are desperate to justify the incompetance...

Marx
29-04-04, 01:16
KK are not idiots.Not all geniuses are socially adept as well.

;)

Prodigious
29-04-04, 19:03
me thinks you are desperate to justify the incompetance...

people just need to ease up, and as for waiting this long and quiting i dont understand

Kenjuten
30-04-04, 01:28
Proddy, it's just that everyone has their own amount of stamina....

Some people are athletes, some aren't, and some are gold-medal olympic participants. It's as simple as that, and it can be applied here. =\

There's also the fact that some peoples' own tracks can be littered with more obstacles than a hurdle race (hence my lack of ingame participation).

Celt
30-04-04, 01:34
KK are not idiots.

They transformed a primitave engine into something unbelivably better, and thus proved that.Their engine looks slightly better then the original "primitive" engine, you got 2 fps if there are more then 5 people in a zone, you get 15 fps anyway, and still fatals like fuck.

Proof they are incompetent, if anything else.

I really doubt they are bluffing. In fact I hold them in quite high regard. It seems the only big mistake they ever made was CDV.Not paying GM's, not ever getting a decent events team, doing jack shit to keep the players playing, DoY delayed 4 times, countless bugged patches, and broken dates.

but if you don't like Neocron now, why will DoY change that?Because KK promise it to be neocron II, not neocron 1.5.

Perfect examples of idiotic people, are the people who quitted when DoY was delayed. I mean why?Because we were told everything(YES EVERYTHING) was going to be fixed with DoY.

Then DoY gets delayed.

Then DoY gets delayed again.

Then DoY gets delayed again again.

Then DoY gets delayed again again again.

Phalanx
30-04-04, 01:38
maybe they wanted to keep their promise and fix everything, they couldn't do it in the given time so they delayed it. Just a thought you know, putting 2 and 2 together.

I rather have a decent expansion other than one the was out on time but had more bugs than beta 4.

MegaCorp
30-04-04, 05:54
Mostly "A" i suspect. But i might edit it to be more like this, with my edits being in square brackets: a lot of hopes on DoY bringing in lots of new people, because they [hope they] have a good expansion and [probably believe they have] a good advertising campaign up their sleeves.

Meaning given the risks and uncertainty involved, and the current state of the game, they would be fools to have utter faith ... instead there is probably a degree of hope and anxiety rolled up in what they are doing along with positive feelings about what they have managed to accomplish. And all of that's a good thing, not a bad thing. But whether they have a "good expansion", and whether they have a "good advertising campaign" lined up, are things that only time will tell. Hopefully both are so; certainly thats what a lot of us are counting on.

Spook

Biznatchy
30-04-04, 06:45
KK are not idiots.

ok we still have the blue glue, that prof enough.

joran420
30-04-04, 08:27
i never saw anywhere they promissed to fix everything....In fact im 99.9% sure there will be bugs(and same % sure that there will still be the ocassional FRE)

I love neocron. I will keep playing, in fact the only thing hindering my full enjoyment of the game is lack of ppl online

winnoc
30-04-04, 09:14
I'm sooooo sick of it.

I like NC as it is, and i think they are going to bring out a good product with DOY.

I would like the people that constantly whine about the game just go play another one. Then we can have some enthousiastic people in the game and new ones when doy comes out.

If you don't like the game, stop bitching about it, stop playing it, cuz who in their right mind plays a game that he thinks sucks ?

Kenjuten
30-04-04, 17:53
If you don't like the game, stop bitching about it, stop playing it, cuz who in their right mind plays a game that he thinks sucks ?Someone too loyal to defect.

There's also the fact that this game is a unique one. With its unique communities.

Prodigious
30-04-04, 18:27
Someone too loyal to defect.

There's also the fact that this game is a unique one. With its unique communities.

maybe the unique community is its downfall :(

look at these forums for starters, lets stop being unique people, we will make it a better game then :lol:

roll on september, then we can stop all the, moaning and bitching and celebrate, maybe cos DoY is out or some of you can feck off and play WoW, leave us to it, we are happy :D

Hayato
30-04-04, 20:31
i think that the easterbunny is not real
damn you joran for ruining my dreams!

Kal
01-05-04, 02:08
you'll rue this day joran

Freya
01-05-04, 05:21
keep on topic please