PDA

View Full Version : Next EPIC

SjanTeN^
28-04-04, 16:37
Hey, im running the N.E.X.T. epic atm, and i have to go to this outzone jail in sector 8, can anyone tell me where i can find that one? Is it outside neocron? And do i need to have negative soullight to enter without getting attacked?

ezza
28-04-04, 16:40
head outside main neocron gates, head one sector east to the entrance there, and you will find Max at the entrance, no need to go in to the Jail

Kugero
28-04-04, 16:41
I think SL over 5ish will get you attacked by the jail guards ...

edit:/ what Ezza said ...

SjanTeN^
28-04-04, 16:45
Is it the tunnel which leads into the secret BD HQ?
Edit: found out :)

SjanTeN^
28-04-04, 17:24
Where in el fahrid can i get that medicine?

Lexxuk
28-04-04, 17:25
From a guy nr the gr, jump over to the other buildings, up the stairs to the right, he's inside at the top

S.L.B.
28-04-04, 17:26
After you GR in to Farid, turn and look toward the underground entrance.

The guy you need to talk to is on the top floor of the building to the left (rear) of that entrance.

Lexxuk
28-04-04, 17:27
just watch out for the protopharm faction person, dr wossname, she'll try to PK u, coz SHE IS EVAL!!111oneonthree

SjanTeN^
28-04-04, 17:29
That guy guy refuses to, and tell me i should come back in a month.

S.L.B.
28-04-04, 17:40
After you get the first med from the BioTech Employee, go back to the NEXT HQ and give that one to the guy (can't recall his name - the guy on the bottom floor whom you talk to for each mission).

If you go straight to Farid, the guy won't give you the time of day.

Then, after you have done that, go to Farid and talk to the trader for the other drug (which he'll give you a BP of and you will need to have it built). Then return to the NEXT HQ one more time.

SjanTeN^
28-04-04, 19:38
okay thanks, i got a problem now again, mission 5, where is Outzone Sector 3? And where is that guy im suposed to get the key bank from?

S.L.B.
28-04-04, 20:40
To get to OZ 3, go to Industrial A GR (or run via Pepper 3 if you don't have the GR), and then one sector over (can't recall the direction off hand - but it's one of two choices (leads to a hallway - not an open space - the zone line is real close).

Also known as the Butchee/Hurler Bridge if that helps?

The guy you are looking for is inside one of the garage areas (right side I think). And he hides behind the barrels in the back. He dies fairly often to spawns in the area. So if he's dead, just leave the sector for a few and come back.

Once you talk with him, you then have to go to the Pussy Club and talk to the guy who actually has the keys. Get them and take 'em back to the NEXT HQ.

Garg [RogueNET]
28-04-04, 21:41
www.croncom.com (http://www.croncom.com) dude =)