PDA

View Full Version : The spy with an identity crisis

winnoc
28-04-04, 14:27
Ok, so after playing my spy for a couple of months, and being used to stealthing and sniping and driving, i leveled up a HC tank.

I decided to try out some pvp so i ran through pepper park, and held my own pretty good with a plasma cannon against a +60 level pe. Cool, i thought.

Then yesterday i run into jeriko and see a lone tank guarding the road. I run up behind him, and pull out the gatling cannon (not speedgat) and start shooting him, the moment he notices the burst he pulls out his weapon and we go at it. I think, dude i'm gonna die now, and then i see his health is down to 1/3 and mine is still at 80%, so i chase him around a bit, i'm faster but he has stamina boosters on him, which i didn't have and i lost him.

It sure was fun being a tank. I die a couple min's later when a high level tank and ppu come over, glue me down and db cs me to death :-)

I then log on my spy and decide i'm gonna go sniping a bit. Still in tankmode i pull out the SH in third person, and go at my targets, die three times in a row for being overconfident.

It sure is hard to change your playing style from tank to spy again :-)

Mr_Snow
28-04-04, 14:29
Lom your rifle spy to pistol as you have to be generally suicidal and over confident to attack anyone with one.

Lafiel
28-04-04, 14:29
lol try doing hat with a spy and a PPU :D :lol:

Furion
28-04-04, 14:31
yeah, i played my friends tank, and im usually a PPU. went to PP1 and tried to outheal copbots.... didnt work :p

Garg [RogueNET]
28-04-04, 15:00
I need a kami chip for my spy lol... Pistol Spy Kamekahzi Garg, reporting for duty!

olavski
28-04-04, 15:01
:D that was my tank, i just logged back in.

anyway, it was fun because we just had a TT attack at Jeriko, i shot you a couple of times but i saw shelters, i was oh shit, lone unbuffed tank vs. ppu/tank, another attack is coming, try to get out and find group :rolleyes: :D

btw, i didnt have boosters on me, just 2 medpacks :lol:

hinch
28-04-04, 15:06
i went from hybrid to tank !!
then to ppu then to apu
now pistol pe and droner

winnoc
28-04-04, 15:22
Hehehe, was kinda funny, i don't remember getting shelter buffs on me, but i was too scared to look at that buff bar anyway :-)

You had more endurance than me, cuz i had to stop and then you kept on running. When you zoned i was too scared to zone, i was like..... okay he told his FA buddies on TS to wait at the zoneline to ******** my powerarmor off my sexy body:-)

I guess me walking into a zone filled with FA alone was my spy self acting up again :-)