PDA

View Full Version : shared laugh

THE_TICK!!!!
27-04-04, 20:18
well lol i played neocron today....well kinda..for those of you that know me when im home im on neo...ALL the time..well im in iraq now..so no time for neo..and no resources..so im sittin here today pitchin a fit in my striaght jacket and im thinkin...hmm HOW to play neocron...well i did it :) i finally convinced my wife to play ! and she is having a ball. well i downloaded TS got on our clans TS server with her and helped her set her char up so on so forth..and im like this is cool. till i had to try and tell her without seeing..wich way to go in neocron..that was a disaster..i seen the divorce papers comin on that one..soo im sittin there pullin my hair out..and it came to me..MSN...msn you say ? hehe webcams are COOL..lol i got her to set the webcam up to look at the screen so i can watch her play lol..not the real thing but close :P

plague
27-04-04, 20:28
hehehe now i can finnaly gank er tank and get DT weeeeee j/k

bah thats sux must be boring why dont you get laptop and play it =P

Lafiel
27-04-04, 20:35
lol sounds fun

Ixholla
27-04-04, 20:46
A friend of mine played Neocron from a Cafe with a Wireless hub in Iraq.

$3 An hour too......

Now that's commitment!

BlackwooD
28-04-04, 20:27
FFS!!!!! I'm in Iraq to, can i come over and watch :D

Original monk
28-04-04, 20:31
well lol i played neocron today....well kinda..for those of you that know me when im home im on neo...ALL the time..well im in iraq now..so no time for neo..and no resources..so im sittin here today pitchin a fit in my striaght jacket and im thinkin...hmm HOW to play neocron...well i did it :) i finally convinced my wife to play ! and she is having a ball. well i downloaded TS got on our clans TS server with her and helped her set her char up so on so forth..and im like this is cool. till i had to try and tell her without seeing..wich way to go in neocron..that was a disaster..i seen the divorce papers comin on that one..soo im sittin there pullin my hair out..and it came to me..MSN...msn you say ? hehe webcams are COOL..lol i got her to set the webcam up to look at the screen so i can watch her play lol..not the real thing but close :P

when there is a will there is a way :)

good luck