PDA

View Full Version : Account Payment

Morganth
26-04-04, 21:17
Is there anyway of upgrading ones account from a monthly payment plan to every 6 months?

Thanks for any help,

Jest
26-04-04, 21:42
Cancel account. Wait any where from an 1-6 hours till it gives you the choice to reactivate. Then reactivate with new payment plan. Fun stuff aint it? :p

Morganth
26-04-04, 22:46
Cancel account. Wait any where from an 1-6 hours till it gives you the choice to reactivate. Then reactivate with new payment plan. Fun stuff aint it? :p

So I wouldn't lose all my characters? Just be unable to access the account for a while.

Jest
26-04-04, 23:25
So I wouldn't lose all my characters? Just be unable to access the account for a while. No actually nothing would change at all in game. If you cancel your account they are active till the time runs.

Morganth
26-04-04, 23:25
No actually nothing would change at all in game. If you cancel your account they are active till the time runs.

Ok, cool. Thanks.

darknessfairy
27-04-04, 00:47
Also, if the reactivation button doesnt appear after 24 hours (the max time for reactivating needed) then you have to email the wonderful people at account@neocron.com. they are very helpful, and also very quick (generally :p) but this happens rarely.

Morganth
27-04-04, 01:13
Also, if the reactivation button doesnt appear after 24 hours (the max time for reactivating needed) then you have to email the wonderful people at account@neocron.com. they are very helpful, and also very quick (generally :p) but this happens rarely.

Cool, thanks.

Mods can close this now, got all of the info I need. Thanks to Jest and darknessfairy!

Vithar
27-04-04, 07:50
Per thread starter.

Thread closed.

Vithar