PDA

View Full Version : Wyatt Earp Vs The Terminator

-=BlackBeard=-
26-04-04, 14:37
hi i have used both these guns and in my opinion the Wyatt with an explosive Mod can do nasty damage and it has a good ROF and nice aiming.... where as the termi has really bad ROF and quite poor aiming yet does amazing damage so in my opinion they Wyatt is just as good if not better... so why will u need to do an epic to get the termi?

please post your ideas

MkVenner
26-04-04, 14:42
U need to do an epic, or u will, to add a little flavour to the game something else to do instead of just hunt WBs till u get what u want

Dribble Joy
26-04-04, 14:43
They are both borked.
wyatt dmg was fine pre boost (maybe a liiiitle low), but the range/aiming was fucked, now it is a seriously over powered weapon for it's tl.
Same (to an extent) with the termi, if it was a tl 95 ish weapon (or more) it would be ok, but while DoT is bugged and the dmg is too high, it again is an overpowered gun.

-=BlackBeard=-
26-04-04, 14:44
i suppose but why even bother with the Termi when the Pain easer is better aim, better range and better ROF and can do more damage

MkVenner
26-04-04, 14:45
more variation, plus the termi stacks like shit off a stick ( :confused: ) Im a pure lowtech PE, and im bored with the PE, and i wont be getting a Termi anytime soon...so thats me stuck for rares...time to crack out the Gat rifle :D

Dribble Joy
26-04-04, 14:46
Explosive modded termi does more dmg than a painy.

//edit

more variation, plus the termi stacks like shit off a stick ( :confused: ) Im a pure lowtech PE, and im bored with the PE, and i wont be getting a Termi anytime soon...so thats me stuck for rares...time to crack out the Gat rifle :D

6 stacks is horrible, I am a first person player, a fire modded termi is the death of me, I cannot see shit.

Argent
26-04-04, 14:46
i suppose but why even bother with the Termi when the Pain easer is better aim, better range and better ROF and can do more damage

Because it's lower level, thus you can use it earlier? Because not everyone wants to be carbon copies of each other? Because it's cool?

MkVenner
26-04-04, 14:47
amen bruddah

Gestra
26-04-04, 14:56
force modded termi hurts more than a force modded PE. It seems, not been shot by it enough to know for sure though.

Benjie
26-04-04, 15:05
Listen up.

Teck Level on rares doesn't mean shit, and if the Wyatt is as powerfull as the Judge, then thats perfect.

If Teck Level mattered with rares, then everybody would just use the same weapon. HOW BORING IS THAT??!!

Now, the only exception is with PE's and High Level Pistols/Rifles. Spy orrientated weapons should be a bit more powerfull, due to the low defence.

In my opinion all rares should be made equall, or at least close to equall.

Shadow Dancer
26-04-04, 15:09
They are both borked.
wyatt dmg was fine pre boost (maybe a liiiitle low), but the range/aiming was fucked, now it is a seriously over powered weapon for it's tl.
Same (to an extent) with the termi, if it was a tl 95 ish weapon (or more) it would be ok, but while DoT is bugged and the dmg is too high, it again is an overpowered gun.

Whoa, first time I completely agree with Dribble. <3

Especially about how termi should be TL 95 or more.

ezza
26-04-04, 15:23
They are both borked.
hmm overpowered O_o

ive been attacked by anumber of earp using Pes and not lost to any of them, i dont really concider that over powering, low tech level or not.

Candaman
26-04-04, 16:32
termi does amazing dmg especially to monks but to pretty much all classes and when teamed with a dmg boost it rips buuuuuuuuut it has slow aiming so if the target is moving fast he will not get a full blast (enter holy para bolt) and has shit range.

Clownst0pper
26-04-04, 16:36
On mobs the Terminator does exactly the same dmg as a capped mosquito :eek: :confused:

An explosive terminator hurts big time, and explosive earp hurts big time, there just different skins, and i love them both, and can use neither :(