PDA

View Full Version : Epic Runs

Garg [RogueNET]
24-04-04, 21:25
I'm going on a couple of epic runs with my tank, and im wondering what epics are best for my tank?

I've dont NExT Epic.
Working on Biotech Epic atm.

Aziraphale
24-04-04, 21:39
Protopharm? That chip is rather lovely, though with 100 con maybe you dont need it.
Still, every resist point is a good resist point.

Whitestuff
25-04-04, 02:10
']I'm going on a couple of epic runs with my tank, and im wondering what epics are best for my tank?

I've dont NExT Epic.
Working on Biotech Epic atm.

Biotech
Protopharm
City Mercs
City Admin

That's what ones I have done on my tank. Good equip to have. CAPA isn't useless, I use it to complete my treadmill leveling workout of doom without damaging my expensive camo PA.

Tangent, dunno if you can get a TT laser cannon, never tried
NExT is an awesome one, good you got it
Diamond would be good for free rare storage, tho being a tank, you may have loads of cash for appys

But the four I have done are nearly essential for a good capped tank setup. MOVEON and PP Resistor are. No question.

ezza
25-04-04, 02:15
if you feel like it the TT one is good as well, the laser cannon is quite good

Seven
25-04-04, 05:19

Did they up the damage and range since I got it like 7 months ago?
Because the only good thing about it then was you could repair it over and over.

..hmmm, I'll log on and check... :)

~edit~
Nope, my outstanding Ryker Laser has twice the range. :rolleyes:

tomparadox
25-04-04, 05:54

that damn cannon makes my damn stileto look good =p j/k... but yes it dose suck...

ezza
25-04-04, 10:22
Did they up the damage and range since I got it like 7 months ago?
Because the only good thing about it then was you could repair it over and over.

..hmmm, I'll log on and check... :)

~edit~
Nope, my outstanding Ryker Laser has twice the range. :rolleyes:lol i can kill people with it, who cares about range, im a tank i dont figt from a mile away anyway

and compare the damagebetween the to not the range

its damage against another player is on par with speed gat and has better aiming from when ive been using it

MrChumble
25-04-04, 10:27
S.T.O.R.M. Laser has always seemed better than the TT laser to me.

As for Epics, the City Mercs is a must (for the speed gat) but if you get a zero slot the GMs will do sweet FA to help you, so you're kind of boned.

Biotech and PP for the chips, next for the reveler, TT for the cannon...just do them all :p

Garg [RogueNET]
25-04-04, 20:10
check my Proto sympathy and feel my problem =)

http://www.orcplanet.com/uploader/images/32312.jpeg

MrChumble
25-04-04, 20:33
Start a 10 day account, make a noob of a faction that will give you PP symp without costing you SL, gank the noob several hundred times (doesn't take all that long really), do the epic, re-roll the noob into a faction that will get you back to your main faction without losing SL, gank noob, cancel trial account.

Probably classed as an exploit, but the mission system is complete shit, so there's not really any other way to do it.

Oath
25-04-04, 21:38
heh thats nothing, older players have roughly -100 in almost everything :(

At least i do... O_o

zii
26-04-04, 20:05
True.

have one char thats 67 in BD and -100 or -99 in all other factions bar Crahn and TG, but they're both around -35. Guess I'll be rapping runners in the Outzone for awhile ;-P