PDA

View Full Version : this is new o_O

Kal
24-04-04, 15:50
now that im aware it hasn't :confused:

any advise?

Nidhogg
24-04-04, 15:52
When you stop paying you have until the end of your payment period to play. After that your account expires.

N

Kal
24-04-04, 15:53
yeah but i didn't.

i only just payed for another 3 months and i never canceled my payments

Nidhogg
24-04-04, 15:55
The fact that you are still posting here suggests that your account is in good order. It could be a simple glitch (once I logged in to find that I was banned - yeah, you all wish :p) Do a check files and try again. If that fails please contact account@neocron.com for further assistance.

N

n3m
24-04-04, 15:55
worldpay is your best friend :)

Kal
24-04-04, 16:04
once I logged in to find that I was banned

rofl you take a screenshot?

post it up :lol:

i'll try a file check thanks for the quick assistance

GambitFlame
24-04-04, 16:05

i beg to differ ;) :lol:

once I logged in to find that I was banned

Please say you took a screenie
:lol:

Nidhogg
24-04-04, 16:33
Sadly not. I just tried again and got in without problems.

N

kurai
24-04-04, 17:14
It's not too unusual - I've had both account expiry and account banned messages in error when the login server is glitching.

An exit and re-log got rid of it each time.

phunqe
24-04-04, 18:46

When did man's best friend become a lagged dog? :p

ezza
24-04-04, 20:20
i had this prob other week with my hybrid account(personnaly i suspect KK trying to stop me playing it but meh...)i just emailed helpdesk and they sorted it for me

Nidhogg
24-04-04, 21:52
(personnaly i suspect KK trying to stop me playing it but meh...)
I do hope that's a joke.

N

naimex
24-04-04, 21:53
I do hope that's a joke.

N

I would clearly say itīs a joke :p

Sounds like a joke :p

ezza
24-04-04, 23:10
I do hope that's a joke.

N

ok here it is again with an amendment
personnaly i suspect KK trying to stop me playing it but meh... :p <---see smily to make it easier to tell :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
24-04-04, 23:32
ok here it is again with an amendment
personnaly i suspect KK trying to stop me playing it but meh... :p <---see smily to make it easier to tell :rolleyes:
lol, have you read the forums recently? :p

N

ezza
25-04-04, 01:50
lol, have you read the forums recently? :p

N
only parts of it, the anti neocron/antiGM/orwhatever threads bore me so i ignore them

yavimaya
25-04-04, 09:30

LOL get fucked :P
Worldpay sucks balls, i took a bit of a break from NC about a year ago... Because my credit card was about to run out, so i let it simply stop paying. I was gone for 5 months.

when i reactivated (after alot of searching for how to actually change the card details and do it) they charged me for the 5 months i was gone... even though its rather obvious that my account was meant to sit dorment, not be charged and not allow me to play.... so I've had to pay for 5 months of play when i couldnt.... FUCK WORLDPAY

Shadow Dancer
25-04-04, 17:11
LOL get fucked :P
Worldpay sucks balls, i took a bit of a break from NC about a year ago... Because my credit card was about to run out, so i let it simply stop paying. I was gone for 5 months.

when i reactivated (after alot of searching for how to actually change the card details and do it) they charged me for the 5 months i was gone... even though its rather obvious that my account was meant to sit dorment, not be charged and not allow me to play.... so I've had to pay for 5 months of play when i couldnt.... FUCK WORLDPAY

Same thing happened to me. :(

El Barto
25-04-04, 18:10
I had that before, I just closed Neocron reopend it and it worked fine.