PDA

View Full Version : Low Population?

TheDuckMan
23-04-04, 14:59
Everyone is complaining about the low populations... I logged on this weekend and there was over 300 people on Saturn. When I used to log on at that time I only ever saw like 200 on at once. And thats just saturn. There was like 400 on one of the other top two. forget which one but anyways am i missing something cause they look pretty active to meh.

Jesterthegreat
23-04-04, 15:05
Everyone is complaining about the low populations... I logged on this weekend and there was over 300 people on Saturn. When I used to log on at that time I only ever saw like 200 on at once. And thats just saturn. There was like 400 on one of the other top two. forget which one but anyways am i missing something cause they look pretty active to meh.
i dont know how long ago you quit but the pop has decreased for the past months...

400 would be jupiter (Ger 1 char server)

Jupi has best "high" pop
Saturn has best "average" pop
Pluto has least pop
Uranus is a bit higher
Venus is French :p (J/K - thats not racism ffs) i dunno about venus

garyu69
23-04-04, 15:07
Pluto > Uranus :p

Crest
23-04-04, 15:10
Depending on time of day, Saturn and Jup compete for number 1 spot (Jupitor tops 400 and Saturn reaches upto 350)....The other servers are mid 100 if you lucky mebbe 200 on a day when Saturn or Jupitor are down ....

Remeber 1 online char is not always 1 person ... people running 2 clients on machine / netword would account for about 10% (Even on 4 char servers) ...

I think alot of peopl moved from small servers to Saturn and Jupitor and contribute to the numbers we see

shend
23-04-04, 16:29
yesterday noon CET i myself made up 4% of the total population :D
and as long as i get poked when needed i don't care
pluto dead? nah mate, its just the smell of yer underpants

ezza
23-04-04, 16:41
yesterday noon CET i myself made up 4% of the total population :D
and as long as i get poked when needed i don't care
pluto dead? nah mate, its just the smell of yer underpants
not like your gonna smell anyone else on pluto since your not likely to see the other people.

all the servers have dropped, saturns hasnt dropped as much as plutos because a number of pluto vets have came to saturn as the population was higher there, but theres no doubt the servers on a whole are down a good chunk over what they were a few months ago

shend
23-04-04, 16:49
not like your gonna smell anyone else on pluto since your not likely to see the other people.

all the servers have dropped, saturns hasnt dropped as much as plutos because a number of pluto vets have came to saturn as the population was higher there, but theres no doubt the servers on a whole are down a good chunk over what they were a few months ago

i know, and it saddens me as neocron is the only game that ever managed to capture my attention for so long. Damn you kk, get some decent publicity (like a kid who dies after a 36 hour non stop session) and get the server pop up again.

Jesterthegreat
23-04-04, 17:10
i know, and it saddens me as neocron is the only game that ever managed to capture my attention for so long. Damn you kk, get some decent publicity (like a kid who dies after a 36 hour non stop session) and get the server pop up again.

someone make a poll to decide who it should be? :D

Clothing_Option
23-04-04, 20:06
Pluto > Uranus :p

Hey why did you remove Garys sig?
Cause it mentions 2 other games ROFL
that pple actually play

garyu69
25-04-04, 09:51
Hey why did you remove Garys sig?
Cause it mentions 2 other games ROFL
that pple actually play
hehe, it was too fat and chunky too. Damn half a Meg in size :(

MrChumble
25-04-04, 09:57
I'm in a bind. I like the atmosphere of Pluto, all my chars are on pluto, all my mates play on pluto, and I sooo cba to start out on a new server with bugger all cash...

...but pluto pop is dropping fast. I don't like logging on and having my clan as 1/4 of the server population, or having two chars online and being 5% of the population :wtf:

It seems a bit redundant to go through all the hassle of getting chars sorted on saturn or jupi if there's going to be no new content for them when they're done. It would take a month at most to sort say a tank and PPU, then I still have 4 months twiddling my thumbs.

Damn you KK, give me some new content :(

Shadow Dancer
25-04-04, 17:00
I'm in a bind. I like the atmosphere of Pluto, all my chars are on pluto, all my mates play on pluto, and I sooo cba to start out on a new server with bugger all cash...

...but pluto pop is dropping fast. I don't like logging on and having my clan as 1/4 of the server population, or having two chars online and being 5% of the population :wtf:

It seems a bit redundant to go through all the hassle of getting chars sorted on saturn or jupi if there's going to be no new content for them when they're done. It would take a month at most to sort say a tank and PPU, then I still have 4 months twiddling my thumbs.

Damn you KK, give me some new content :(

Yup same problem here. I wish I could move my char and all his stuff to another server. :p

Disturbed021
25-04-04, 19:02
lol yeah, I got bored with Pluto so I went to Saturn.
It was definetly a challenge to start out with 200 cash......compared to 40 mil on Pluto.
I really wish there was a way to transfer stuff :p oh well I guess all my rare parts will just collect dust until Plutos pop goes back up to what it should be (if it ever does :rolleyes: )

Crest
26-04-04, 08:55
I had an idea, but would never follow it through ....

Get a couple of clans that have a few active players ... Say totalling 30 chars and do a power level on a server like Uranus, all same faction and hunting together .... then clan up and own the server for 1 month.... Own everything for 1 month .... Kill everyone, hurt everyone ... then return back to your Saturn Haven

It would do a couple of things good and bad ..... Like get other factions to re-allign and all