PDA

View Full Version : Need to know how I can get a message passed on to KK...

Nvidia
23-04-04, 08:40
I'll just keep it short, but I need a mod's help here. Anything you can do to help me out is greatly appreciated.

I have a proposal for KK, but I've tried several times in the past (SnowCrash and MJS) with no response from either of them (seperate issues).

Anyways, I was wondering if a mod would be so kind as to drop me a PM as to where I could reach someone (preferably high up within KK, or one in charge of the entire team) or help me get a message to one of these people.

Once again, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

SamuraiPizzaCat
23-04-04, 08:41
dont bother
you will be ignored like everyone else...

Geth
23-04-04, 08:42
All I can think of is try Brainport; in theory it covers all suggestions, not just in game ones.

Nvidia
23-04-04, 08:48
Please leave your KK negativity on the doorstep outside my thread, thanks...

Thanks for the response, Geth, but this has nothing to do with the game per-say. It's a bit deeper than that, and an effort on my part to help KK get more info out to the community.

Kenjuten
23-04-04, 09:01
Well, all I can really say is that if they've repeatedly not responded...they probably don't want to bother with the idea at all.

PM me and tell me what the idea is, please. :)

Nvidia
23-04-04, 09:07
Nah, the things I mailed them about in the past have nothing to do with what I'm trying to do right now, I just don't want to send my proposal to a dead mailbox, waiting for weeks to see if they'd agree.

I'll send you what I'm working on as soon as I get a response from one of them. It's kinda delicate with the recent snowball effect mass cancelations, and I have a feeling that talking about it with the community first will just get it shot down before I have a chance to explain it. :(

naimex
23-04-04, 10:34
send a private message to "Odin" through these boards, he´s high up in the KK empire, and he is the most likely to answer you.

Mighty Max
23-04-04, 10:38
As well as
http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=31

Has the official response addresses