PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peak

Jest
22-04-04, 16:52
Peak #7 (http://mirror-shades.com/sneak7.html)

Enjoy!

Marx
22-04-04, 16:54
haha, nice.

Gestra
22-04-04, 16:54
Class.

Clownst0pper
22-04-04, 16:56
I found that to be in bad taste jest, Id give u a clean ban for that, its just "off"

KK are doing there best, if u dont like it, leave, its easy. O_o

brackk
22-04-04, 16:56
LOL

plus nice work.

(edit) Clown its darn nice work and i think an attempt to lighten things up click on the link to download the trial plus the last paragraph is award winning

Morganth
22-04-04, 17:01
Very nice work indeed!

Kenjuten
22-04-04, 17:05
haha Jest, respect. :cool:

And hey, it's not a bad article at all...realistic and yet surprisingly authentic-looking.

Oh, and Jest, that was a kickass last pic. :p

Though I didn't think Kirja would strike up such a convo... 8| Don't mind me.

Edit: Yes, I think if Jest really wanted to flame/bash KK he'd not have included that last sentence.

Parappa
22-04-04, 17:08
T3h win.

Jesterthegreat
22-04-04, 17:09
haha... made my day :)

Heavyporker
22-04-04, 17:21
ooooh... that was just awesome.... so nice..

metalangel
22-04-04, 17:29
http://www.e-thug.net/pics/roflcopter.gif

Well done. The most realistic, believable article about NC ever written. The only thing missing was a link to the flash intro on the CDV site. 5 stars.

XSuneX
22-04-04, 17:30
Is that for real? :wtf:

What is this? Reverse psychology?

It will be interesting to see what happens with Neocron in the future.

From this Sneak Peak I gather KK is pissing in our faces.

I swear the new slogen for Neocron should is going to be,

''''''"Neocron The Game You Love To Hate.''''''"

hinch
22-04-04, 17:35
most amusing especially the 10 day free trial FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COME PLAY THIS GAME

i burst out in a chuckle people in the office think im nuts

Spoon
22-04-04, 17:36
rofl....

good one..... :lol:

brackk
22-04-04, 17:36
I bet the Dev's make a doy char now sitting by a box with synth wine on it. He will be an NPC that you have to find a hooker for in order to get your EPIC. It will be the hardest quest and people will curse the name of ............

metalangel
22-04-04, 17:39
No they should sell NEOCRON: HARDCORE EDITION which costs £800 but you get three capped characters and a buttload of rares. You know, so you can get the most out of the game :D

Jesterthegreat
22-04-04, 17:42
Is that for real? :wtf:

What is this? Reverse psychology?

It will be interesting to see what happens with Neocron in the future.

From this Sneak Peak I gather KK is pissing in our faces.

I swear the new slogen for Neocron should is going to be,

''''''"Neocron The Game You Love To Hate.''''''"

wtf do you think? considering its not on the IGN domain and its not posted by a kk employee...

Shadow Dancer
22-04-04, 17:43
ROFL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best..........thread..........ever.

XSuneX
No they should sell NEOCRON: HARDCORE EDITION which costs £800 but you get three capped characters and a buttload of rares. You know, so you can get the most out of the game :DYes Rares are good for bait in Pepper Park. And with real weopons you can actualy wipe that mouse out with out having to play for two years.

BlackwooD
ROFL :lol: Simply put.. The Greatest sneak peek EVER!!

XSuneX
22-04-04, 17:45
wtf do you think? considering its not on the IGN domain and its not posted by a kk employee...That is just it, I think KK should put this on the front page of thier web site. I'm not kidding they will get 1000's of new people to join up.

But for this
New emotes such as "anal", "oral", and "tentacle monster attack" will give players a whole new range of emotation.
I will just have to leave the room, when that happens.

numb
22-04-04, 17:45
Nice Peak. Cant wait to see what is coming in Peak 8 :)

Akasha
22-04-04, 18:26
Its all real i tell ya REAL ^^ :angel:

Tratos
22-04-04, 18:33
Rofl
As many of you already know, the server population for Neocron is currently.................shite.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~Tratos

Disturbed021
22-04-04, 18:54
Jest you are my hero :p that was funny as hell

Shujin
22-04-04, 19:08
jest, might wanna fix that url to that first image at the top, atm its going to ur desktop/new folder/new folder/
;P
http://mirror-shades.com/reallylow.JPG

;P todd... >.<

MjukisDjur
22-04-04, 19:09
would be funny if not most were true :P

hudsonbeck
22-04-04, 19:10
Jest, I must say, I canseled my accounts and havent played in a couple months (although atm one account is still active for the moment) I visit the forum a couple times per week just to keep up on things... You had me for a second. I didnt look at the linked address and i was like wtf this is awesome, I thought KK had a great sense of humor. Then i kept reading and was like no way, when i read the Jest NPC...haha.

The reason i dont read the forums much anymore is cause all the negativity and bitching.

YOU made me want to read the forums again! I thought it was in great humor and made me laugh.

great article, great fun,
Hudsonbeck

jest, might wanna fix that url to that first image at the top, atm its going to ur desktop/new folder/new folder/
;P
http://mirror-shades.com/reallylow.JPG

;P todd... >.<

Noticed that too...

Pwnage
22-04-04, 19:13
*bows*

Awesome mock. Very well done.

kurai
22-04-04, 19:14
"tentacle monster attack"
I want one ! :D

Saza
22-04-04, 19:18
I feel is it my duty.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jest - you're awesome. And a Jest NPC is the way forward. Honestly, it'll bring a sexual element to this game not seen since Danae did a strip tease for me. Or did I just dream that..... :confused:

KK - hire Jest as your advertiser. The server count will be pushing 500 at half 6 GMT if you do. And thats Pluto :p.

Furion
22-04-04, 19:54
Haha. He said duty
and

Haha just kidding. It will stay closed.

rofl

Zu (Pluto)
22-04-04, 20:02
LOLOLOLOL. Great one Jest...

...except that bit about the Jest NPC. That was not funny. Not one bit. It conjures up images of you being shared around by too many other people. That is sick and wrong. You are OURs. Don't you ever forget that. :mad:

Zu

retr0n
22-04-04, 20:07
ooo man... respect... pure class... :p

Lexxuk
22-04-04, 20:14
LOLOLOLOL. Great one Jest...

...except that bit about the Jest NPC. That was not funny. Not one bit. It conjures up images of you being shared around by too many other people. That is sick and wrong. You are OURs. Don't you ever forget that. :mad:

Zu

Actually, Jest is mine, and Kyles, its just marketing strategy that has to make gurls think they can have Jest, when all the time, he is Kyles and mine's sex slave :p

bounty
22-04-04, 20:39
Mc5 Reopened
Haha just kidding. It will stay closed.

lmao

Kugero
22-04-04, 20:40
yuk yuk. funniest thing on the boards in a while ...

jest, you should make it regular!

Seth Humphrey
22-04-04, 20:42
LOOOL

Sounds like the past... not the future... i hope so :p

Clive tombstone
22-04-04, 20:42
Better than the kill bill trailers 1&2 combined. Great work, I wonder if KK has read this yet, It is his duty too.
Duty..

:D

Inchenzo
22-04-04, 20:50
Ow my god this was funny, :lol: although i don't think reakktor will be very happy with this O_o

Whitestuff
22-04-04, 20:53
Ow my god this was funny, :lol: although i don't think reakktor will be very happy with this O_o
I would hope it pisses them off enough to do something about it. :lol:

Good one Jest. Nice form.

LiL T
22-04-04, 21:14
hahahahahaha

erm no that was not funny :mad:

WebShock
22-04-04, 21:31
"tentacle monster attack"
I want one ! :D
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

u sure about that? i dont think there is a band aid that fixes the bruise.

LiL T
22-04-04, 21:38
I mean this will get read by people who might just wish to try the game am I right?

yeah mate nice one just what we need even less people signing up to play the game :wtf:

J. Folsom
22-04-04, 21:41
I mean this will get read by people who might just wish to try the game am I right?

yeah mate nice one just what we need even less people signing up to play the game :wtf:Actually, it'd probably work pretty well as advertising. People wonder what the big deal about Neocron is, and decide to try it out!

Reverse psycholololology (And yes I know you don't spell psychology that way.) :p

Fez
22-04-04, 21:42
as sad as it seems 90% of that article is the truth.......

Jest is asex SOB except for one fact, can u say "hung like an Asian"

normal:
8=====D

Jest:
8==D

Saza
22-04-04, 21:44

yeah mate nice one just what we need even less people signing up to play the game :wtf:

First of all this is on Jest's site, so few people outside the game will be looking at the site anyway.

Second of all, it's better laughing about this than whining at the GMs to do something about it, because we've tried that and it didn't work.

And I reckon in some ways that by making fun jibes at KK and the game in general will intrest people more, because they are bombarded by the same old advertisments for games on every website they go on and few people actually look at them and say "I'm gonna go buy that game right now!"

Congrats Jest, this is a very humourous piece of art. Thats what it is. Modern Art. The Art of 1337.

Nidhogg
22-04-04, 22:21
Spam. Closed.

N