PDA

View Full Version : Anti Vehicle Rifles

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 14:27
I was thinking out of boredam and i saw something i think that a rifler needs something so you dont have to depend on those tanks wit there launchers in RL not only did you get anti vehicle and air cannons you got rifles to

what you guys think>?

olavski
22-04-04, 14:32
No, sorry.

Leave it as it is.

msdong
22-04-04, 14:37
use the lowest Anti VHC Rocket Launcher or HL :D

if there where more anti VHC weapons i would demand a "VHC save slot" so i cant lose it like a gun in combat.

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 14:39
hehe i suppose but still none of the rifles do alot of damage on vehicles

SynC_187
22-04-04, 15:14
If every class could do everything why have different classes?

INFERNO22
22-04-04, 15:21
**NO**

PS:
hehe i suppose but still none of the rifles do alot of damage on vehicles well you can take out a rino with a SH

Clownst0pper
22-04-04, 15:23
Y must people feel the need to merge class weapons?

Thats the advantage of a tank, having anti vehicle weapons, that is there sort of 'skill'

Your a spy, u have ur stealth, and long distance.

Thats like saying we want a melee AOE, how stupid can u get :rolleyes:

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:12
Y must people feel the need to merge class weapons?

Thats the advantage of a tank, having anti vehicle weapons, that is there sort of 'skill'

Your a spy, u have ur stealth, and long distance.

Thats like saying we want a melee AOE, how stupid can u get :rolleyes:

Even if this kind of idea was good, the chance of it being implemented is about as big as the chance KK learns how to stick to a release date. :rolleyes:

Strych9
22-04-04, 16:14
Even if this kind of idea was good, the chance of it being implemented is about as big as the chance KK learns how to stick to a release date. :rolleyes:Its the same chance of you NOT making some comment about KK like this in every thread you post in.

Seriously, cant you just make a thread stating your views on KK, and then stop spamming other threads?

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:15
Its the same chance of you NOT making some comment about KK like this in every thread you post in.

Seriously, cant you just make a thread stating your views on KK, and then stop spamming other threads?

Truth hurts.

And any thread made stating ones views on KK gets it closed, so I merely tie my comments in with what I am saying that is relevant to the thread.

Strych9
22-04-04, 16:21
Truth hurts.

And any thread made stating ones views on KK gets it closed, so I merely tie my comments in with what I am saying that is relevant to the thread.I could care less what you think the truth is, and whether or not the truth hurts.

I am not complaining that you are forcing some painful truth into my face over and over.

The problem is you are spamming threads with one liners just for the sake of raising your post count or badmouthing KK or both.

Maybe just whine about KK in your sig? Then you can contribute in your post AND whine about KK at the same time...

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:26
IMaybe just whine about KK in your sig? Then you can contribute in your post AND whine about KK at the same time...

Or I could just keep my sig clean, and contribute to a thread whilst moaning.

Why not PM your problems to me? Then I can delete them instead of reading this crap.