PDA

View Full Version : callash

Neocrons_coward
22-04-04, 12:28
I got a message from a mod.. (I am not naming that mod for reasons i got), but he/she gave me an link to callash.. Im unsure what happens but if anyone wants to file their complaints about this please let a MOD know so they can give you the link.. Seems callash dont know about this i guess.. time to give them a chance.. and ultimatium of a week with me to get back to me (*with e mail address left)

well have fun people and hopefuilly issue is resovled and an annoucenemtn is put on the homepage and in forums.. If my old online game Myth of soma can do it... then theres no excuse as to why neocron cant.

c mon people mods gms and callash lets get this game going now... before we complain more

1 event a month is fine with me :)

Scikar
22-04-04, 12:35
Want to try again? I think you forgot to mention what your point is?

ezza
22-04-04, 12:39
going from other threads N_C has posted i guess its part of N_C whin0r crusade

phunqe
22-04-04, 12:40
By "link to Callash", I assume you mean Callash's email address?
Furthermore is the general contents of your post asking us to send emails to Callash complaining about the current ingame situation, demanding more events?

Original monk
22-04-04, 13:04
By "link to Callash", I assume you mean Callash's email address?
Furthermore is the general contents of your post asking us to send emails to Callash complaining about the current ingame situation, demanding more events?

its probably sumthing like this yeah, but i still dont get it for a 100%

s0apy
22-04-04, 13:12
i feel a thread closed coming...

LiL T
22-04-04, 13:19
without flaming you shhhh goto bed now

:wtf:

Oath
22-04-04, 13:37
OK translation...

Im attention seeking, i refuse to abide by rules, im ******, im scared of spiders, the current ingame situation is bad, i hold mods to ransom, i am attention seeking, look at me im clever

Think that sums up every post ever made by him?

]v[ortice
22-04-04, 14:13
Oathie...

Once again you hit the nail hard and fast right on the barnet.

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 14:18
o_O O_o O_o

]v[ortice
22-04-04, 14:25
Actually I just read another thread which our friend has hijacked and that thread got closed... because he was whining and abusive. My bet is that he's PMed Odin and told him how shit he feels this game is. Odin has given him Callash's e-mail as callash wants positive/negative feedback.

Basically It's a continuation of his previous whine and should be closed.

I can hear Nidhogg polishing his Banhammer also.

Gestra
22-04-04, 14:33
English. Has that person ever fucking written it in a thread they made?

I mean the german forum is easier to read and understand than that.

LiL T
22-04-04, 14:39
Ok N_C just what are you trying to gain from these threads you keep posting ?

I feel a bit messed up when I read your posts kind of uneasy because you look like an idoit and I feel bad for people when they show them selfs up like you do. God dude get a fucking clue and be more responsible THINK!! before you go post something

Scikar
22-04-04, 14:54
v[ortice']Actually I just read another thread which our friend has hijacked and that thread got closed... because he was whining and abusive. My bet is that he's PMed Odin and told him how shit he feels this game is. Odin has given him Callash's e-mail as callash wants positive/negative feedback.

Basically It's a continuation of his previous whine and should be closed.

I can hear Nidhogg polishing his Banhammer also.
That's a bit of a mean thing for Odin to do isn't it?

Nidhogg
22-04-04, 14:58
How many more threads like this are you going to create? Handing out "ultimatums" isn't going to endear you to anyone. If you've PM'd Callash or emailed him (callash@neocron.com) then that's as far as you can go. Cal's a busy guy and he will get back to you as and when he can.

N