PDA

View Full Version : The Copbot Rifle

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 12:10
Why was it ever removed the Enhanced Plasma rifle did more damage than it did..... i think it should be bought back especially with DOY wen hunting copbots will happen if they bring it back then it should have a tl of 90 like the flame avlanhce and STORM laser and will be dropped with random slots and stats

ezza
22-04-04, 12:11
combination of the fact it caused lag and was never ment to be wide spread with how many of them there were

Morganth
22-04-04, 12:12
combination of the fact it caused lag

Bet there is a GM afk firing one somewhere on a Sunday.

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 12:14
ohh i loved that gun i recon the GMs should bring it back

ezza
22-04-04, 12:15
Bet there is a GM afk firing one somewhere on a Sunday. they proberbly got the whole Gm team somewhere pissing them selves laughting while they stand around shooting each other with god mode on while we all suffer the lag :lol:

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 12:18
ezza wat did u think bored GMs do help make doy ? :p

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 12:22
off topic if anyone has a copbot rifle on pluto server PM me i just want it as a trophey

ezza
22-04-04, 12:24
off topic if anyone has a copbot rifle on pluto server PM me i just want it as a trophey
with invisible copbots watching the trade taking place ready to confiscate the weapon ;)

Original monk
22-04-04, 12:27

... copbotrifle (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=88215)

reason is lag they say ... i dont believe em ... or devourer should of been banned also ... the real reason i dunno

yust a pitty that there illegal to have, use, sell, whatever ...

have fun

Scikar
22-04-04, 12:37
It doesn't case lag. It just uses some borked particle effect, which on some computers causes your FPS to drop to almost nothing when drawing said effect. Which is why some people find themselves getting 0 FPS in MC5 whenever they get shot.

Original monk
22-04-04, 13:02
It doesn't case lag. It just uses some borked particle effect, which on some computers causes your FPS to drop to almost nothing when drawing said effect. Which is why some people find themselves getting 0 FPS in MC5 whenever they get shot.

what he said :P

and why do they still use it on copbots and mc5 agents ??? cant they yust fix that particle effect ?

and i dont mean change the weapon or change the plasmarays or i dunno what ... yust let it be exactly the same and get the fps drop fixed :)

i must honoustly say that the cpr is the coolest weapon in the game + the fact that chiks dig it :P

"when" i would be a kk-member i would make a cpr with the looks of a first love
:-D

so yust a cpr tl 114 or 115 and give it a green swirly

and give it a woman's name, i dunno wich one, yust a female name so you can say: let me get my hunny for ya, she will be happy to solve youre problems :)

yeah, im willing to trade everything i currently have for that 1 weapon :P (if it has a female name :P)

i can dream right :)

SynC_187
22-04-04, 13:03
... copbotrifle (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=88215)

reason is lag they say ... i dont believe em ... or devourer should of been banned also ... the real reason i dunno

yust a pitty that there illegal to have, use, sell, whatever ...

have fun

You can have them if they just sit in your cabs.

You can't sell them or use them.

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 14:19
ohh ok i never saw that post "hopes the mods didnt see earlier" :D

phunqe
22-04-04, 14:23
I might be recalling things completely wrong, but didn't the CopBot rifle have a hitbox only and no reticle? (as spells)

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 14:35
nah dude u needed aim but if one shot hit so did the other 4 :D

Scikar
22-04-04, 14:57
It had a chance to hit based on a reticle just like any other rifle, and a chance for each shot. It was in fact perfectly possible to hit with only 1 shot out of a burst. Due to the way NC handles burst fire though it's possible that to other players it would appear to always hit with all shots as other burst weapons do.

Lafiel
22-04-04, 15:06
You can have them if they just sit in your cabs.

You can't sell them or use them.

wrong, they said that if you have one you are suposed to turn it in or else you can get in trouble if they find out you have it...

INFERNO22
22-04-04, 15:11
off topic if anyone has a copbot rifle on pluto server PM me i just want it as a trophey i wouldnt advise that cos That sertain person who owns it would lose it cos a GM would just come up and Alt+X it .=p

SynC_187
22-04-04, 15:17
wrong, they said that if you have one you are suposed to turn it in or else you can get in trouble if they find out you have it...

There was a full thread about it as well as the anouncement that covered it all.

Note:
Just a reminder that Copbot Rifles should be turned into a GM if possible. Those caught attempting to sell (even as a joke) or use them can and most likely will receive temporary bans.

IF POSSIBLE
You will only be banned if you sell them or use them.
I have 2 in my cabs. They just sit there. GM's know because I mentioned them in a previous post. Just something unusual thats nice to have.

Lafiel
22-04-04, 15:39
There was a full thread about it as well as the anouncement that covered it all.

Note:
Just a reminder that Copbot Rifles should be turned into a GM if possible. Those caught attempting to sell (even as a joke) or use them can and most likely will receive temporary bans.

IF POSSIBLE
You will only be banned if you sell them or use them.
I have 2 in my cabs. They just sit there. GM's know because I mentioned them in a previous post. Just something unusual thats nice to have.

FORUM Mods are NOT GAMEMASTERS

Kenjuten
22-04-04, 15:43
Erm.....GMs look here too...don't they? O_o;

Actually, I thought Nid was a GM.

Lafiel
22-04-04, 15:48
You thought wrong... Mods cannot become GMs......... And its unlikely GMs visit the forums regularly.

SynC_187
22-04-04, 16:08

Erm I didn't say anything about forum mods. Please read my posts properly.

I'm talking about Odin. Quoting from the link earlier in this thread. If you had read it you might realise that and know what your talking about.

ezza
22-04-04, 16:12
Erm.....GMs look here too...don't they? O_o;

Actually, I thought Nid was a GM.
nids a GM and a Mod last time i spoke to him, though been a while, ive not had a problem to annoy him with for a bit :lol:

Ezza Pioneering problem creater

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:14
nids a GM and a Mod last time i spoke to him, though been a while, ive not had a problem to annoy him with for a bit :lol:

Ezza Pioneering problem creater

Tell him you are gonna run around H_14 and that you can play Hide and Seek with him. That should get him out, lol.

Lafiel
22-04-04, 16:21
Erm I didn't say anything about forum mods. Please read my posts properly.

I'm talking about Odin. Quoting from the link earlier in this thread. If you had read it you might realise that and know what your talking about.

KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT????? HEY WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND READ YOUR OWN THREAD.....

GM's know because I mentioned them in a previous post.

I was stating that GMs do not read the forums... why the hell would GM's know about your cpr's if u posted in the forums.... the staff that read the forums are forum MODS NOT GMS

so why dont YOU take your own advice again and try and gather what you are trying to talk about

phunqe
22-04-04, 16:21
Tell him you are gonna run around H_14 and that you can play Hide and Seek with him. That should get him out, lol.

(OT)

ezza: yohoooo, Mr Nid... you can't see me, you can't find meeee...
Nidhogg: wtf?!
ezza: onoz ha ha ha, Nidhogg can't find a chaser in a rotten box. ha ha!
Nidhogg: /gm_render_world_objects 0
Nidhogg: /gm_zoom 1000
Nidhogg: *KABLAMMMM*
ezza: erm, could I get a poke... please?

SynC_187
22-04-04, 16:30
KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT????? HEY DUMBASS WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND READ YOUR OWN THREAD.....

I was stating that GMs do not read the forums... why the hell would GM's know about your cpr's if u posted in the forums.... the staff that read the forums are forum MODS NOT GMS

so why dont YOU take your own advice again and try and gather what you are trying to talk about

Erm. It was a thread run by Odin with him answering my questions. Your making sweeping statements about a thread you don't seem to have been part of.

Plus mods might post more but unless your spying on all the GM's 24 hours a day how the hell would you know if they read it or not?

Like has been pointed out to you after you said mods aren't allowed to be GM's. Nid is. You have had no facts behind anything you have said, yet your here flaming me about something I was actually there for.

Again read the post by Odin (who is not a mod), you might understand.

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:30
ezza: yohoooo, Mr Nid... you can't see me, you can't find meeee...
Nidhogg: wtf?!
ezza: onoz ha ha ha, Nidhogg can't find a chaser in a rotten box. ha ha!
Nidhogg: /gm_render_world_objects 0
Nidhogg: /gm_zoom 1000
Nidhogg: *KABLAMMMM*
ezza: erm, could I get a poke... please?

Thats ok, my PPU pokes :p

EDIT: Hello Carbonite!
EDIT 2: Hi Lupus! :p

SynC_187
22-04-04, 16:33

Yeah I noticed that too.

Lafiel: Funny, GM's don't look at forums but Carbonite's name is in the viewing list right now :rolleyes:

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:34
Yeah I noticed that too.

Lafiel: Funny, GM's don't look at forums but Carbonite's name is in the viewing list right now :rolleyes:

Exactly what I was thinking, hence the Edits. Lupus popped in for a sec as well.

phunqe
22-04-04, 16:34

OT: ok, you really induced a creepy feeling there.. until I realized you referred to the "who is watching" list at the bottom :p

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:36
OT: ok, you really induced a creepy feeling there.. until I realized you referred to the "who is wathing" list at the bottom :p

heh. Whoever said GMs don't visit the forums is probably kicking themselves to death now, lol.

SynC_187
22-04-04, 16:36
heh. Whoever said GMs don't visit the forums is probably kicking themselves to death now, lol.

Yeah he's on the watching list too.

Lafiel
22-04-04, 16:38
my bad i guess i was wrong about the being a mod cant be a GM thing... coulda sworn i heard that somewere tho... and yes i did read that thread by odin and it said if you have a copbot rifle you must turn it in..... didnt state any circumstances...

bout the GMs reading forums.... i said its UNLIKELY and RARE... read my post more carefully

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:38
Yeah he's on the watching list too.

Probably PMs flying everywhere concerning the rifles and suchlike, lol.

EDIT: Lafiel - Unless they can make it so they don't come up on the "Who is Watching" list like Mods do. Then you won't know if they are on or not.

SynC_187
22-04-04, 16:43
my bad i guess i was wrong about the being a mod cant be a GM thing... coulda sworn i heard that somewere tho... and yes i did read that thread by odin and it said if you have a copbot rifle you must turn it in..... didnt state any circumstances...

bout the GMs reading forums.... i said its UNLIKELY and RARE... read my post more carefully

One post said unlikely. The other:

KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT????? HEY WHY DONT YOU TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND READ YOUR OWN THREAD.....

The post from Odin says "hand in if POSSIBLE" and only mentions being banned if you try to SELL it or USE it.

Edit: Just me and the GM's now.
Good afternoon guys :)

EDIT: Lafiel - Unless they can make it so they don't come up on the "Who is Watching" list like Mods do. Then you won't know if they are on or not.

The mods show up as guests don't they? It always says "x members and x guest". As its members only I guess the mods are the guests??

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:46
Edit: Just me and the GM's now.
Good afternoon guys :)

I bet Carb is idling just to scare us as he is on "The List" lol.

C'mon, say something! :cool:

SynC_187
22-04-04, 16:47
I bet Carb is idling just to scare us as he is on "The List" lol.

C'mon, say something! :cool:

He's probably asleep, just got the forum on so he can claim to be doing research.

Or maybe they can use a mouse but not type :p

Edit: And lupus is in and out like a yoyo

phunqe
22-04-04, 16:52
(OT)

Lol, I bet they are sending IMs to eachother now and soon we'll have mjs, snowcrash et al and all the mods in here... and nobody says nothing... lol scary

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:55
(OT)

Lol, I bet they are sending IMs to eachother now and soon we'll have mjs, snowcrash et al and all the mods in here... and nobody says nothing... lol scary

Don't give them ideas, lol.

Or they will shut down the servers so everyone comes onto the forums, then they will see this post and sit in here all silent. :p

I am such a hypocrit, lol. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Here is an idea Carbonite and Lupus, read this thread: http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?p=1352045#post1352045