PDA

View Full Version : Best moment in Neocron

MISS WHIP
22-04-04, 11:18
I was just wandering what your best moment in neocron has been
"EXCLUDING A PVP KILL".
and what makes you jump off your chair at 2:00 am in the morning ?

Mine is after hearing that they dont drop any more an can no longer be found anywhere i found a "FILTER HEART 2 " last night on a MOB,can anyone say multi-millonare :D :D :D

What still makes me jump off my chair and i mean for real is being hit by a Doy bot that i did not see while running through the wastelands with only the wind blowing and then "WHAM" im off my chair gets me everytime. :lol: :lol:

winnoc
22-04-04, 11:21
First time my spy went to escador oasis and bagged himself about 15 doy bots, awesome xp and i was out of the money problems also with the loot :-)

Also, getting my very first reveler tonight probably :-)

Jeros82
22-04-04, 11:22
Getting a fusion bullet up my arse from a TG which I thought i was out of his range .....BAHM

and if would find a DS lying somewhere on the floor :D

Candaman
22-04-04, 11:31
since when were fh2's not available and not dropped any more?

ino
22-04-04, 11:36
I can assure you it will be hitting 100 int on ppu in 3 lvls.

Andronicus
22-04-04, 11:45
Best moment(s) are still the very first moments i had in the game - when everything was new and unexplored. Walked into pepper park for the first time (back in beta when groups people just hung out there) when all of the sudden a fight would break out of no where. Seemed to be much more role play back then too - which added to the whole incident.

Morganth
22-04-04, 11:49
Best moment(s) are still the very first moments i had in the game - when everything was new and unexplored. Walked into pepper park for the first time (back in beta when groups people just hung out there) when all of the sudden a fight would break out of no where. Seemed to be much more role play back then too - which added to the whole incident.

But RP involves players, and what are we lacking atm?

Garg [RogueNET]
22-04-04, 11:50
my best moment is.... finding 10 droms at one place, and started spamming "sex" =)

Morganth
22-04-04, 11:56
']my best moment is.... finding 10 droms at one place, and started spamming "sex" =)

I had that once, except instead of spamming "sex" I was spamming left click with my fusion cannon. Muhahaha!

Dajuda
22-04-04, 12:01
My best moment was when I logged on for the first time back in beta. I started in a Plaza LvL 3 app in P1. I walked outside and was in awe, a whole world to be explored .. filled with all kinds of monsters and people. There were people advertising things I had no idea about .. I remember looking at the world map and wondering if I would ever see and do it all.. I did.

Original monk
22-04-04, 12:02
the first time i walked from neocron to techhaven with a group of 7 noobs (beta4 on pluto) :P with all danger attached to it like hoverbots and such :P

me, psilock, stingray, mystical, ...

daamn i gonna cry :/

daamn them memory's, it was heaven :/

ezza
22-04-04, 12:13
[QUOTE=MISS WHIP]
"EXCLUDING A PVP KILL".
QUOTE]

ok might take me a long time to think of a response then

-=BlackBeard=-
22-04-04, 12:17
what you need to do is puncht he droms once so they follow you i have a screenie of me with 10 droms all following me :D

Lafiel
22-04-04, 12:18
Winning a fight against 13 people (including a couple of pplg getting rezzed during fight) with my old hybrid

edit: dont have any other best moments....... maybe... i dono get bak to u lasater

craio
22-04-04, 13:15
Best an worst moment together.
After a couple of hours of running through the wastes,half lost,synching every 10 min.I finally arrived at TH ,ran to the guy that solled laserblade which i had been trying to obtain all week( i was under the impression at that time that that was the best weapon for a melee tank)finally getting my hands on one(was truly overjoyed then) turning around getting ganked by a plasma weapon tank ,synch out,cant synch in and 2 min later reading on the forums that theirs gonna be a whipe(was near end of beta4 the whipe before lubes,salvage items were introduced) that surely pissed me of ...

VetteroX
22-04-04, 13:31
I dont play anymore but I check out forums still... thats not really fair non pvp... Im a pvper... and my best moments were pvp.

Some of the best had to be when I was raiding TH alone (before the wusses started using ppus vs me) I had just wiped a few people out 1vs1, and was and was runnign back and forth not letting FA's gr in (hey, ifI let them GR in and unimpair its 5 vs 1... no thx) well, I decide ive killed enough people and should leave while winning, so I do... I run outside of TH into the zone, and run into 3 FA comming to stop me, all capped... a PE, Tank, and I foret the last one.. I belive a PE. I fought "great, im dead" But fought and managed to beat them all at the same time... and yes, this was in my pure low tech days, no stealth.

Another great moment I was with w33man, we were going pking him on his ppu and me on my tank. We were gonna raid TG, but grant was attacked as we were in the zone. We said "fuck it, lets try" and went in. There were 3 ppus, several tanks, apus, and PEs... at least 12 all togeather. We figured we would take down a few.... what followed was the biggest owning I have ever seen in my life, in neocron or any game ever. (I know about now certain people are getting pissed off and thinking "even after he stopped playing he cant help his annoying bragging" Well, sorry but its true, and w33man deserved 1/2 the credit for excellent ppuing)

Well we charged em and owned em... took the apus down first, I used CS/Dev combo. Then took out the tanks, then ppus... ppus even tried to ress each other but we wouldnt let em... tl 3 heal + dev = death. We were shocked... we won 2 vs 12. Was an amazing fight, my most memorable battle in NC.

So for the carebear stuff... hmm... maybe when I was a noob and I went to outzone station, and it looked all creepy, and I saw thoes big steel doors and opened them, they creaked open and I heard the whistling wind and the vast wastes at sunrise... was pretty cool.

Hito
22-04-04, 13:42
hi I would say that my best moment as with a few others was whenn I first started the game and the first time I went out into the city of NC. I was amazed with the hive of activvity at was around back then. everyone shouting what they wanted but me bein a nib didnt have a clue what they we on about. Anyways those were the days lol sound like a old man hehe. but Im sure alot of u know what I mean now that we have done it all well most of us that is.

Siygess
22-04-04, 13:50
For me it's got to be the time I accidentally wandered into a mob-spawn event in Outzone station.

Back then I had only just started using a TAR and I was buying some ammo from the vendors near the city exit. Loaded up and ready for bear (or so I thought), I headed back to the subway only to find the central area of Outzone Station full of mutants with rifles! I backed off and took a few of them down, and when I looted the closest one he was carrying a slotted rifle and a few grenades. Just as I was about to charge in there and take the rest of them out, another runner came into the zone from the opposite direction, burst into flames and fell over dead. Cautiously I edged round the corner and crapped myself when I spotted my first Doomie! Needless to say, I didn't last very long (no fire resist.. tsk) but it soon turned into a pitched battle as a dozen low to medium level runners blazed away and eventually killed the beast.

LiL T
22-04-04, 13:56
My best moments of cron was way back when I first started on my first char my tank which was a complete waste of time I did not know what I needed to put in my con setup. Having people like Vet aka sgt.striker raid the MB every hour on the hour was very fun I can't understand these people who hate pvp and pking. Back then the game was so cool and really did feel like criminals where out there to get you where ever you walked and I defended my self the best I could wih my TPC. Now when I pk at MB they just stand there and take it :wtf: why don't they gang up on me and try and kill me its the same shit lvl 50 tank running like a bitch.

Mingerroo
22-04-04, 14:08
Every fight I've ever had with BRTF back on my rifle spy about 6 months ago. It wasn't about the winning or the losing, but the cinematic conversations we had whilst trying to find one another. Those guys were seriously cool for this game.

Having a mate on a second system watching over my "puppet" who I agreed not to kill in exchange for him saying everything I told him to say. He couldn't fathom how I knew everything!

Being the fastest hacker in the wastelands, and waiting until I saw a person start hacking, hack it in like 11 seconds and take all the good loot then running away before they saw me :D

Lots of stuff, like being recognised as The Guy who gave people stuff when I left, when I came back. That was heart warming.

[edit]Playing for a month on a terrible PC that cant handle the wastelands, and then my first day leaving the city of Neocron. That was awe-inspiring. Back when I didn't know where all the good levelling spots were so I just trundled along killing stuff and finding my own unique little places to hunt.

[double edit]Back in late beta when they still had Warbot spawning at the end of OZ underground. Seeing this huge machine that I'd never seen before, and seeing about 12 people trying to take it down, that was good fun :)

Steve

]v[ortice
22-04-04, 14:17
My best moment was a few weeks ago.

I got my first MC5 chip.

The elation was unmeasurable. Finally I got my Hawking CPU.

A few guys realy pulled a few strings for me to get it as they've realised how hard I've worked on my unique constructor character and setup.

A big thankyou to all those who helped me get my parts... you know who you are :)

Drake6k
22-04-04, 15:15
I've said this so many times lol.

I found 256 rhino tank keys in a box.

Clownst0pper
22-04-04, 15:19
Some of my best moments...

Raiding CRP with Ikari before the liberators clip was increased, and the dmg was awful, Killing 187B (CS tank) and Twist3r (Cs tank) at the same time.

Being in Pro when they were CA, with the whole clan in CA PA, excluding monks (who were forced to wear black clothes) Looked brilliant.

Soliko fights, with many clans, Pro, ND, Cartel, SoldierZ, there all priceless, if a little stressful.

One of a my favourite moments is when I attacked gabanium and a TT ppu ran up to me, and said "Leave you noob" Before the text vanished from his head he was anti buffed and dead.

Guess he felt a twat :lol:

enigma_b17
22-04-04, 17:08
My best moments in the game were in the beginning when my tank was originally in templars and was trying to do the tt epic, speciffically the part where u ave to go to Catlock, had John Parker and another templars pe helpin me get there lol, seeing grim chasers and tg guards for the first time. Other memories i have since then are with FA, and all the ppl who made it a fun faction to be in, although at times a little stale, u know who u r:D

jiga
22-04-04, 17:11
finally finding away out of noob mc5 (gr)

enigma_b17
22-04-04, 17:15
"Raiding CRP with Ikari before the liberators clip was increased, and the dmg was awful, Killing 187B (CS tank) and Twist3r (Cs tank) at the same time."

I remember that lol, i was only a n00b cm ppu at the time though :P

Morganth
22-04-04, 17:26
Being given a lift to MB in my first week of playing NC, then activating GR and feeling so good. Then decided to take a look down the elevator shaft, fell all the way and landed in the actual elevator (you have to crouch to get through the gap). Sat in that room for about 25 mins before someone DMed me asking what I was doing there, and told me to "/set reset_position 1". :rolleyes:

hinch
22-04-04, 17:31
capping int for the first time

first visit to gaya mine stormbots (many crashes)

first op war i was shitting my self

first retail rare (holy lightning) coming out with 2 slots and almost complete natural arti (was made before slotted spells were taken out early retail)

first abuse messages for owning everyone

since them its been shit ever since. only stay for friends who still play

Parappa
22-04-04, 17:32
Maybe when for the first time fully capping a character - a spy. Middle of a cave run with clannies I went like: kthxbye, no more of this shite.

Spoon
22-04-04, 17:33
Opening up a Terror Raptor and mousing over the heart it contained...
It was a Filter Heart 2....

I felt like I just won the lottery......

SilentEye
22-04-04, 17:41
My best moment was when I logged on for the first time back in beta. I started in a Plaza LvL 3 app in P1. I walked outside and was in awe, a whole world to be explored .. filled with all kinds of monsters and people. There were people advertising things I had no idea about .. I remember looking at the world map and wondering if I would ever see and do it all.. I did.

Amen to you my friend, well put, and the same goes for me.

Shadow Dancer
22-04-04, 17:45
My best moment was recently when I told my clan leader I didn't have a DS and he said "ok here" and just gave me one. :eek:

Vampire222
22-04-04, 17:51
massive op war at soliko, in the good old days, lasted for like 4 hours

XSuneX
22-04-04, 17:53
Best moment(s) are still the very first moments i had in the game - when everything was new and unexplored. Walked into pepper park for the first time (back in beta when groups people just hung out there) when all of the sudden a fight would break out of no where. Seemed to be much more role play back then too - which added to the whole incident.Do a player swipe and you'll have that again.

It is also fun to drive around and run over people, too bad it does no damage

HatchetRyda
22-04-04, 19:32
When my step brother and I first started playing we went into the 2nd lvl sewers in Plaza 1, and there was a "Lazzar" or "Beggar" lady down there so I ran at her with a bat smacking her with it, while my brother was typing smack mah bitch up! He ran away cause he was getting pwned. We had some good times :)

Ascension
22-04-04, 20:17
My bro used to talk about pkers a damn lot.. saying ah pk'd again.. he got a second account.. and so i tryed the game on his tank 'cyclopes'

he asked me to run from somewhere.. i had everything on bushes and everything.. and it was dark cos i had low gamma.. i got the rush from just running the char.. thinking i was gonna get pked any second.. i went into a op UG and was like whooa scary shit:)

-Demon-
22-04-04, 20:27
My best moment was hacking back cycrow after FF hacking two layers there was a full fight going around outside and I was praying not to come out of the hack dead.

I survived and I was shaking with the rush afterwards for about an hour.

I don't think FF could beleive it after they got another hacker and it was back to level 1 :D

That was by far the best moment.

cobrajay157
22-04-04, 20:33
killing 7 ppus in pp1 all at once (pluto)

Strych9
22-04-04, 20:35
Do a player swipe and you'll have that again.

It is also fun to drive around and run over people, too bad it does no damage?????

How do you figure that doing a player wipe will make the world new again?

I reroll chars all of the time. Do you? Its fun.. but wiping all of my chars at once wont suddenly make it as if I dont know what the wastelands are like.

Two phases in Neocron-

Exploratory and Mastery.

Both are fun, but I am now in the latter, and the former wont happen again except perhaps with DOY.

Jest
22-04-04, 20:54
Well definitely the best moments in the game were PvP related. Awesome fights, some won, some lost. You can't really exclude them.
- My very first op war at Simmons against Swedish War Elite (or something like that). We lost :P
- Back in the day when Libby was overpowered I was in a group of 8 people that died to two PEs. I couldnt believe how good they were, despite using an overpowered weapon. I knew I wanted to one day be that good.
- The time I killed 6 people solo who initiated the attack on me.
- The 4 hour long op war at Soliko against NDA.
- Constant battles against TeCH at Tyron factory when I was in the Khans.
- The first time I ever got parashocked. Redd Harvest parabolted me in Industrial 2 and proceded to own me.
- Both my first solo killed with Jest the PE (I killed a GR camper at MB after escaping him with SI), and Jest the droner spy (defending Tech Haven against evil TT). :)
- The time me, Nexx, Minimajs, and Iron Man (all in NCAT) dueled 3 GMs at Fight Night in the Tech Haven reactor and we won. (Still got Lupus' tag).
- The first time I ever went into the wastelands. It was like 2 months into playing the game.
- The first time I walked under a hover bot and heard it say "DESTROY!!!"
- Getting my first one slotted Libby
- Exploring the Main Sewer for the first time.
- Hunting Cyclops Launchers solo in j02 while it was raining.

Those are just a few :P

Whitestuff
22-04-04, 20:57
since when were fh2's not available and not dropped any more?
Well, they drop like a rare, so obviously with our short attention spans, they don't drop anymore. :rolleyes:

Genty
22-04-04, 21:18
Best moment in Neocron hmm. Probably when I was in a clan by myself in early retail and I held an OP all by myself. At the time i was around about a level /50 Hybrid. Don't think I had any rares or partiularly any great spells. It was Devereaux and me and my turrets held off a whole clan with 8+ members and I was battling all day.

Then later on I got completely slaughtered by PIMP (I think) and a barrage of high leveled players and rares. Although I killed a few, the mightly Carinth picked up an excellent position that I was unable to get to.... without getting slaughtered, so, when I killed, he rez'ed. I think I held them off for quite a while and it was a really enjoyable fight.

mystery8
22-04-04, 22:22
It'd have to be my first days in Beta. Everything was so new and wonderous. I remember being worried about going on the Subway for fear I wouldn't find my way back. Then that first time I walked out of the Via Rosso station in to VR3 and saw the ocean.... Other than that, it'd have to be the times my friends an I explored the Wastelands in our jeep. That was great. I remember one time we were hunting Warbots and this APU comes by on a Hovertec. Talks to us briefly then mentions a Mad Copbot nearby. Since he's an APU we suggest he avoid it lest he be cut to pieces. He drives off and 3 minutes later we hear him screaming over Zone chat. :)

ezza
22-04-04, 22:26
ok on much reflection id have to say i my best moments where on my original hybrid, back before they were given god mode.

i had a lot of fun as the hybrid early retail, didnt like it when they over powered my class, so i lommed to apu, then when they overpowered apus i deleted my monk.

sigh :(

PreX
22-04-04, 22:48
my best moments..
- my first pvp with my base rang 40 hybrid on jupiter against a base rang 63 cs tank, i won
- a event on jupiter, all people of TG went to the stockx in viarosso 1 and fought about 2 hours against all enemies
- my first clan
- my first psi core and holy lightning
- the first op fight where we were fighting with 4 people against a droner and a capped tank, we lost :rolleyes:
- get a new clan called eLiTeCorPs on jupiter where i found my best friend ever
- moving to saturn and joining ASEN
- to get my PE capped in 2 or 3 days
- first op fights against Templars, it was so much fun to fight clan vs clan against them
- my first SA, i was so happy about that

worst moments
- G.SUNZI inactive
- xxx3 left for swg
- ASEN dead
- i dont have fun with this game right now, all my friends are gone, inactive or went to another game. i dont know what i could do now

:(

jiga
22-04-04, 22:50
- The first time I ever went into the wastelands. It was like 2 months into playing the game.
- The first time I walked under a hover bot and heard it say "DESTROY!!!"

hahaha those 2 events happened to me at the same time. The first time i walked out of neocron i saw a hover bot and got killed by it (just outside the entrance) so i didn't go into the wastes for another 2 months :p

Shadow Dancer
22-04-04, 22:56
I can see why MISS WHIP excluded pvp scenarios. Because then it will just turn into lame ego fests.

"omfg I killed 40 tanks MATRIX STYLE WITHOUT GETTING HIT. ME>U"

ezza
22-04-04, 23:02
worst moments
- G.SUNZI inactive
- xxx3 left for swg
- ASEN dead
- i dont have fun with this game right now, all my friends are gone, inactive or went to another game. i dont know what i could do now

:(when i was first in Follower of Crahn was a lot of fun, we had a good group of people who all got on,worked well togeather etc, then a few things happened and i was basically left on my own with no clan.

i was starting to think its time to leave at that time, and i drifted for a bit, was in titans for a while but i found a new home with cartel, never really spoke to any of them that much as i had always been there enemies, but still i re found the reason i played the game and was having lots of fun.
left cartel a month ago cos my old clan returned.

but the point is although some of your old clan may be gone there are other clans out there with good people in, its easy to get stuck with those guys and think its all over when they depart.

was never a big fan of ASEN because of the anti non german attitude you gave off, never the less i hope you dont end up following the others from your clan(and other clans)out of the game

n3m
22-04-04, 23:04
"omfg I killed 40 tanks MATRIX STYLE WITHOUT GETTING HIT. ME>U"Hax?
or was it just a shelter?

Anyway my best moment, was when I first went out into the wastelands, tried to kill a contaminated bat, and got killed by the stormbots :/

SPIKE (pluto)
22-04-04, 23:29
Getting 3 rares ressed to find they were Dev, Cs and Dis parts

PreX
22-04-04, 23:35
@ Ezza

Yep you are right, i try to find a new clan on saturn where i have fun again.

J. Folsom
22-04-04, 23:37
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far awa...

Oh wait, wrong forum. (Not that I post on the forums with have to do with galaxies either close by or far far away, was just a joke I couldn't skip!)

Anyway, my funkiest moment was probably getting turned into a fully equipped tank at one point! People gave me odd looks when I started shooting them with my "CS", which after a relog turned out to be a nailgun, I thought the knockback it gave was odd...

Drake6k
22-04-04, 23:54
- The 4 hour long op war at Soliko against NDA.
- Exploring the Main Sewer for the first time.

I did a 4 hour Soliko fight against NDA when I was in the Khans. That was 'the' best fight I have ever been in. It seemed to last all day long.
I would have added that but I left out all "pvp" stuff.

I killed 6 guys from this one clan at MB once (killed 15 of them there over the course of an hour or so).

When I explored the entire outzone on my hybrid leveling him there. I went through every zone including the main sewer. There are so many cool things to see. That was a lot of fun.

Neofragging with a GM several times was awesome. It's like nothing else when you fight a tiny crab using holy shelter and a first love. :lol:

When I first started playing Neocron every little bit of pvp was a giant rush. Running through a pepper park fight or getting ganked by some jackass... that was the most fun i've had in Neocron. I remember just running with 4 friends into pepper park 3 to kill some guys. We all had our guns out... Running in our little group. I had just hit about rank 50 at the time. It was so much fun and I died almost instantly. I really wish I was new again :\

Shadow Dancer
22-04-04, 23:57
I know Jack. Don't you wish you could forget your memories and start all over again? :)

Goa'uld
23-04-04, 00:19
haven't looked at the whole thread.. but if this is copyed or anything sorry.

The best, and most memorable time in neocron for me, heh i can't rember my level, but i was a hc pe (well everything pe.. [noob])...

I took my 1st step out of the neocron city, and down the rusty ramps, and seen this wolf.. i was like WOA!!, a rank 24/24 (think) mob, so i whooped out me knife (no hc weps at the time).. we battled for a good 5 mins :eek: , but eventrally the fight was over! "Press MBUTTON2 to Genrep" :lol:

Hehe the good ol' times ;)

John_Ravenhawk
23-04-04, 00:28
My most memorable moment in Neocron.. Hummm..

Let me see I think it was a mob fight with a bunch of spiders me and
bunch of Biotech guys headed into the outzone and deep into the storage
area and hunted for two hours I remember the getting smacked around
a lot but all in all it was a good time..

evs
23-04-04, 01:01
best bit is when i see someone else - its a rare turn of events

and normally i just fire upon them instantly

[/sarcasmstupidity]

Clyde
23-04-04, 03:43
My best moment was when I logged on for the first time back in beta. I started in a Plaza LvL 3 app in P1. I walked outside and was in awe, a whole world to be explored .. filled with all kinds of monsters and people. There were people advertising things I had no idea about.
Basically the same for me. I wish i could still have that feeling.

SovKhan
23-04-04, 03:54
the day i quit. hah

element[]
23-04-04, 09:47
meeting nogravity

hinch
23-04-04, 10:10
my best moments..

prex stay on jupi i like your tank he's sexeh

Prankster26193
23-04-04, 14:40
roleplaying!

/me goes to www.neocron.com
/me goes to "account" button
/me clicks on "cancel account"
/me enters password and account name
/me clicks "cancel"
/me rejoices

ezza
23-04-04, 15:52
roleplaying!

/me clicks "cancel"
/me rejoices
good for you, [Edited - Ulle]

hinch
23-04-04, 16:10
ezza what your looking for is

"dont let the door hit you where the good lord splits you.. BITCH"

ezza
23-04-04, 16:15
ezza what your looking for is

"dont let the door hit you where the good lord splits you.. BITCH"
ya i guess that would do as well

Tupac
23-04-04, 19:09
when i quit the game

Genty
23-04-04, 19:29
roleplaying!

/me clicks "cancel"
/me rejoices

So, I am assuming that you were bored since Dec 2002 when you signed up on the forums and I guess started an game account around then too. Wow, must have had something really forcing you to play the game for so long when the best moment ingame was when you cancelled your account out of game. Good Job!

Same for all the other bandwagon jumpers.

Birkoff
23-04-04, 19:40
Best momment wasprobably back in november 2002 traveling up to MB from jeriko in the seat of some1 i didn't knows 4x4 with a tank gunner and Nvidia driving. We dropped a hover eye and was so pleased :P Then killed about 3 WBs at the buker (were about 6 of us all about lvl 20 i think). I didn't know where we were going i was jsut tagging along nad seeing MB was great :)

Dam i miss the old day.... plays as a decent hybrid... losing so much to NDA but having so much fun... raiding TH with joorus(me ppuing) and killing like 10 FAs and both leaving wiht about -20 SL about 3 minutes after GRing in..... Dam the good old days :(

Prankster26193
23-04-04, 22:17
You want to know why I still lerk here? Because its fun! I like seeing a game I once loved die due to a crappy company.

XSuneX
23-04-04, 22:25
Hmmm, My best moment is when I crash to the desktop and then can think about wether or not I'm gonna log back in. I love choices. i just wonder what it looks like to some one I am teamed up with. I hope they don't think I ran off on them.

SilentEye
23-04-04, 22:49
On that case I usually end up dead when I log back on.

55/60 pwnzed by a rat while Link Dead!

heh.

Scikar
23-04-04, 22:52
Being chased by Gemini, a BD hybrid, vs me as a newbie spy, through Pepper park, just trying to get to my apartment.

Being chased by Starkes through MB.

Subsequently hunting Starkes down as part of a 30 strong group.

Killing my first HATE member 1v1, in the canyons near Tezla.

Winning a 5v1 at Gabanium on my Pluto rifle PE, preventing the OP from being hacked (before the GR into UG rules as well, I got there on hovertec).

Subsequently having my ass kicked by Fenix at Gravis. :p

The day I got my first CS.

The day I was accepted to join MiG. :)

ezza
23-04-04, 23:41
might not be my best moment(aint decided yet) and i know you said no pvP, but raided MB this evening with a apu and ppu and me on my tank, killed a few stray enemies about the place a CA FA and a merc, and waited for the mercs to retaliate, waited a while then they came, they killed the apu so it was just me and my ppu against 3 tanks and there ppu, a long battle took place in the GR room, resulting in 4 dead mercs and -18 SL for me, but was so much fun, the enjoyment at seeing the ppu hit the deck last was very satisfying,

then going out killing more mercs, getting attacked by a ppu apu BD combo(dunno why they attacked me dont even know them lol) and killing the apu headed back to the GR alone with -22 SL killed a TS before i left.

so much fun doing what i love doing.

props to my uber PPU sycal ;)

ou7blaze
25-04-04, 07:26
I think my best moment was walking around the city for the first time and realising what a great game it was, how it was better than normal games, the sense of atmosphere, how many people were standing at P1, P2, it was packed, it was fun, it was GREAT!

I think the game still is great but sadly the bugs, I think if at least bugs were fixed then less people would leave, just hope that KK really do get their act together and fix this game up and make it great, i really do have faith in KK ! :angel: