PDA

View Full Version : World Map

COLD
22-04-04, 03:42
Hey, can anyone explain why there are no Labs South of the TH sector's on the World Map? I mean, is it a storyline thing or meant for some kind of RP? NC is crowded up by factories since they were very industrious, while all labs are north of TH since the Fallen Angels were more scientific and research minded? Is it related to the previous confrontations between NC and Doy? I guess I assume the former.

Just wondering why NC has to travel a good ways to get to a lab! :confused:

Marx
22-04-04, 04:23
Hey, can anyone explain why there are no Labs South of the TH sector's on the World Map? I mean, is it a storyline thing or meant for some kind of RP? NC is crowded up by factories since they were very industrious, while all labs are north of TH since the Fallen Angels were more scientific and research minded? Is it related to the previous confrontations between NC and Doy? I guess I assume the former.

Just wondering why NC has to travel a good ways to get to a lab! :confused:Labs worked with hazardous things...

Some even claim that things like terror maulers and grimmies are the offshoots of genetic experimentation at some of those labs...

No one wanted those labs working near the city... For two reasons really.

1) Safety
2) Secrecy

*shrug*

Thank the Psi Monk regime of the 2600's

bounty
22-04-04, 04:26
Thank the Psi Monk regime of the 2600's

bastards.

garyu69
22-04-04, 10:42
I'd say it is storyline influenced in that those scientists that left NC went to TH and that the labs that were built in the wastelands after that were always built further North to stay away from NC.

meh

ezza
22-04-04, 16:03
oh thats right blame the crahnites :mad:

just cos were evil pfhh

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:07
oh thats right blame the crahnites :mad:

just cos were evil pfhh

They blame us because they are jealous. :D

naimex
22-04-04, 16:25
well, itīs not like thereīs pyramids in sweden :rolleyes:

if everything was everywhere, whatīs the glory in having one ?

Morganth
22-04-04, 16:29
well, itīs not like thereīs pyramids in sweden :rolleyes:

*Gets on next plane to Sweden with tool bag, cement and a few million bricks*

I'll show you!

Saza
23-04-04, 12:41
*Gets on next plane to Sweden with tool bag, cement and a few million bricks*

I'll show you!

*Gets on next plane to Sweden with detonators, wiring and a few thousand sticks of semtex.*

I'll show you!

Back on topic - forget labs, with DoY I wanna see Airport Outposts! And a highway running from Neocron to DoY with HUGGGGE billboards portraying the sexual MJS in all his glory.

hinch
23-04-04, 12:44
Back on topic - forget labs, with DoY I wanna see Airport Outposts! And a highway running from Noecorn to DoY with HUGGGGE billboards portraying the sexual MJS in all his glory.

i'd like other people to play with