PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Uranus, Bye Bye Neocron.

Rai Wong
21-04-04, 18:40
Its my time to leave now i'm afraid :( . Thanks to being very busy recently and the dissapointing release date. I finally made up my mind after half of my clan has simply dissapeared from the game or said there good byes, I believe it is my time to say good bye as well.

It is sad to abadon my beloved rifle PE and give his SA away. The saddest day emerged when our clan had 7 people on peak time for an op fight.

I wanted to post here just so you guys know, because I've had alot of fun posting on these boards it is practically half of my Neocron life, and it is sad to leave, but it must be done, because I simply ain't finding this game fun anymore.

So for those who know me sayonara, and I also would like to say bye to the many people who I don't know but have made many constructive and interesting post in the past to improve the community.

I also thank the GMs once for giving me such a good live run, even though they don't do them anymore.

I hope that Neocron will survive and I do hope that the remaining players will be treated well and have fun.

Don't really have many other things to say. I will indeed miss many people I know on uranus like revenger's eye, kid brainiac, carnige, god36 and cheator and those who have left already as well.

for those who want to contact me outside of game: AIM: NightrayX MSN: raidiant@i-cable.com

Bye Bye.

ezza
21-04-04, 18:49
dont know ya but cya

Gotterdammerung
21-04-04, 18:49
closed as per forum rules & guielines. please feel free to express any further wishes to rai wong via e-mail or pm's