PDA

View Full Version : Next Patch

IceHawk2684
21-04-04, 18:21
can i ask for an ETA? i mean its been in test for so long now ud figure it would be out by now. I mean whats left to test? u really don't need that much time to run a test if u ask me. :D :p :D

plague
21-04-04, 18:27
ETA heh there is no such thing as eta here don't you know, it's coming out when ever they please, at least that wat mods say when there too many threads about that (it's out when it's out) :eek: So i don't even bother asking anymore coz get the same answer all the time.

Dru Blood
21-04-04, 18:28
dont even think about asking for eta on anything. the eta on doy was like 1.5 years ago....

John_Ravenhawk
21-04-04, 18:37
When did they give an ETA on DOY 1.5 years ago... I never saw a post from Martin with an ETA on it.

IceHawk2684
21-04-04, 18:38
what are they testing now? what exact color and speed a swirly should have before they release the patch? ROFL

n3m
21-04-04, 18:39
heaven forbid they are actually trying to fix some bugs that came with the patch, and are actually working on the balance of the weapons.

IceHawk2684
21-04-04, 18:43
LIES! u know KK would never allow bugs or weapon dmg's to be fixed! XD ROFL! j/k dude its been out forr so long ud figure it would be done already... sheesh

athon
21-04-04, 18:56
They're programming in their trademark bug that is serious enough to annoy, but not quite serious enough to make the community walk away altogether.

Athon Solo

John_Ravenhawk
21-04-04, 19:27
you wouldn't think that 2 seconds to relog would bug anyone... but of course i come from EQ when it crashed in the early days i would be waiting for 5 to 10 minutes for a reload.. hmm i think i can handle the occassional problem with NC.. However balance has never been a problem with my spy I have been hit with a nerf bat the day i rolled the char.. I just roll with the punches and look for the blue in the sky filled with clouds.

Dru Blood
21-04-04, 19:53
When did they give an ETA on DOY 1.5 years ago... I never saw a post from Martin with an ETA on it.

because it was meant to be released as soon as retail hit the fucking shelfs

Strych9
21-04-04, 19:56
because it was meant to be released as soon as retail hit the fucking shelfsMaybe one day people will stop fretting over what may or may not have been said years ago. :rolleyes:

You THAT desperate to hold a grudge? Cant you find something more recent to moan about???

Nidhogg
21-04-04, 20:02
The patch will be released when it's done.

N

Dru Blood
21-04-04, 20:02
Maybe one day people will stop fretting over what may or may not have been said years ago. :rolleyes:

You THAT desperate to hold a grudge? Cant you find something more recent to moan about???

saturn lag on sundays.