PDA

View Full Version : any interest?

Neocrons_coward
21-04-04, 15:01
Just posting to ask if there is anything fun that can be achieved??? Ive been here for a while now and its like... getting a bit crap this game in some respect.. I just need to know if there is actually asnything fun going to go on??

The game doesnt have events doesnt have much in the way of entertainment facilities.,.. For example.. In an old online game if u went out into the field u came accross a small town which was used as a place u could either chill out or go do alsorts in.. arcading, ighting, training, alsorts but this game... its as if every section is exactly the same as the others..

I just need some ideas on how to actually try and ehnjoy the game as im getting bored of neocron...

[ edited ]

ah well shit hapens...

any ideas plz post below

thanks

hivemind
21-04-04, 15:02
So find some spiders. :rolleyes: Lots of excitement there... :lol:

Jaffo
21-04-04, 15:10
have u tried sexing droms? hours and hours of entertainment

Lafiel
21-04-04, 15:10
dono, personally im awaiting Dragon Empires.......

you could try out city of heroes... open beta is starting tomorow...

the player customization in that game is insane.. havent really thoroughly tested it tho

ezza
21-04-04, 15:18
So find some spiders. :rolleyes: Lots of excitement there... :lol:
god no thats all we need another thread about the spider problem

ResurgencE
21-04-04, 23:17
god no thats all we need another thread about the spider problem

Rofl

Zeon, the question is, what have you accomplished in the game so far? If you let us know of what all you've done, we can tell you what you're missing out on and should try next.

The ultimate experience in NC would be the PvP, so if you have an LE in, you're making a big mistake.

Marx
21-04-04, 23:18
The ultimate experience in NC would be the PvP, so if you have an LE in, you're making a big mistake.
I'd have to agree with this.

plague
21-04-04, 23:35

It is indeed, but since most of the pvper left there is not much funn to be accomplished.. :(

Heavyporker
22-04-04, 00:08
what spiders? 0_o

are they starting to rise up and spin citizens of neocron city into cocoons to desaguinate for their ravening hordes of eggs?

Does pepper park need protection? *gasp*

Kenjuten
22-04-04, 05:35
heh @ Pork

Earlier there was a thread where N_C expressed arachnaphobia...

Big silly/nasty thread if you ask me. :D

Garg [RogueNET]
22-04-04, 09:41
OP wars... best thing in this game so far

winnoc
22-04-04, 10:38
Op wars are great fun, and how about helping a noob, or doing all the epics?

Garg [RogueNET]
22-04-04, 11:03
havent seen u on a long time Z, but if ur still NExT i can get you into RogueNET just mail me ingame =)

Parappa
22-04-04, 11:15
Try soloing every bossmob ingame.. that's what I did.

LiL T
22-04-04, 14:53
Well tune into www.sinradio.net:8000 on your winamp player and be sure to be allied too TSU they run there own events. Or if your like me who is currently black dragon try to listen for DJ locations then go out and try to kill them also great fun.

Strych9
22-04-04, 15:49
First, acquire BY YOURSELF, from the originating mobs, the following items:

1. STORM Laser
2. Chaos Queen Flame Avalanche
3. Judgement Day Launcher
4. Viper King Armor
5. Titan Armor
6. Any Bat Queen implant

Second, with any of your characters, do the following:

1. Build a 5 slotted Holy Heal
2. Kill a Grim Chaser with a Doom Beamer
3. Kill and loot a Hoverbomber with any method you choose
4. Kill a DOY bot with the spell Fire Apocolypse

Now once you have done all of those, then come back and whine some more. But until then, give it a rest. Please.

ezza
22-04-04, 15:59
damn ive done all that, i guess i can no longer have fun...oh wait i do

Strych9
22-04-04, 16:03
damn ive done all that, i guess i can no longer have fun...oh wait i doNever said if you did that you couldnt have fun. Just that if he hasnt done all of that yet, he should... cause in doing all of that you will end up seeing a doing a LOT of what the game has to offer. Do it without the LE in and you will CERTAINLY see most of what the game has to offer.

The OVERALL point is that you cannot log in, sit there, and demand to be entertained.

Take it upon yourself to try new things and go new places. Take it upon yourself to yank the LE and join a clan and participate in an op war. take it upon yourself to PK enemy runners.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IN NEOCRON, TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO DO IT.

Sitting back and whining is just pathetic.

(This wasnt directed at you ezza, but to the thread starter)

ezza
22-04-04, 16:06
well just in case you though my post was directed at yours it wasnt it was relating your to the thread starting [edited]

tbh strych9, even if N_C takes your advice i suspect where still gonna get whine on the board

Strych9
22-04-04, 16:09
tbh strych9, even if N_C takes your advice i suspect where still gonna get whine on the boardAgreed. :(

There should be criteria for whining here. Like you have to take one monk, tank, PE, and Spy to cap in their main skills (except Int on a monk... hehe). You have to have been in a clan and captured an outpost, and you have to have killed at least 5 other runners.

Do all that before you are allowed to whine in the forums about anything...

naimex
22-04-04, 16:34
Does pepper park need protection? *gasp*

talk about taking the fun out of Pepper Park....

protection in the red light district...

it´s an outrage I say !!!!

XSuneX
22-04-04, 16:49
People around here have been telling me the best part of this game is leveling,

and that’s what it is all about and it is great to earn your characters many hard gained levels.

So Why don’t you just start a new character!?

(And don't be a pussy if you've been here for about 2 years and still keep your l337 :rolleyes: PC's just in case, Delete all your others first.

THEN you will have a right to tell others weather you think some one has a right to complain or not)

Personaly that is what i do, and it is fun for me. I can't whait untill Feb 2006 to get good enough to do all that high level stuff listed above.

Also it looks to me that the longer you've been here the more (rude screw you if you can't run around in Neocron for two years) comments I see given towards the thread starter..

And yes this incudes Strych9 & ezza's comments.

metalangel
22-04-04, 17:18
Well tune into www.sinradio.net:8000 on your winamp player and be sure to be allied too TSU they run there own events. Or if your like me who is currently black dragon try to listen for DJ locations then go out and try to kill them also great fun.

http://www.e-thug.net/pics/roflcopter.gif

You can't stop our boogie!

Strych9
22-04-04, 17:29
Also it looks to me that the longer you've been here the more (rude screw you if you can't run around in Neocron for two years) comments I see given towards the thread starter..

And yes this incudes Strych9 & ezza's comments.You have that wrong, at least as far as I am concerned.

Content in Neocron IS LEVEL BASED. You cannot explore Gaya, Chaos Caves, Worm Tunnels, etc. as a newb. Or as a tradeskilling spy. Period.

So the only people in my mind that can really say that Neocron is lacking content are those that can actually acess all that Neocron has to offer.

If someone started City Admin, and levelled in Plaza sewers and aggie cellars, and NEVER left plaza 1- would you listen to them if they say they think the world in Neocron is too small? Of course not.

Same thing here.

I couldnt care less how long he has been in the game.

If you disagree with what I said or how I said it, specifically let me know where you think the problem was.

Jesterthegreat
22-04-04, 17:49
it looks to me that the longer you've been here the more (rude screw you if you can't run around in Neocron for two years) comments I see given towards the thread starter..

seems to me that the longer you been here the more likely you are to have suggestions for things to try in the game...

and i believe thats what happened...

some of the newer players need to lose this attitude they have with older ones cos they have "been there, done that".

of course i also think a few of the old players need to lose the "1337 vet" attitude too :)

(both comments aimed at no one in particular)

Oath
22-04-04, 18:37
seems to me that the longer you been here the more likely you are to have suggestions for things to try in the game...

and i believe thats what happened...

some of the newer players need to lose this attitude they have with older ones cos they have "been there, done that".

of course i also think a few of the old players need to lose the "1337 vet" attitude too :)

(both comments aimed at no one in particular)

I know the truth junkie.... your kos now :p

ezza
22-04-04, 19:54
hi iam a 1337 vet :p :rolleyes:

XSuneX tbh not sure what your getting at, i make comments when i feel i want, its nothing to do with being here since start of retail, its to do with having an opinion good or bad, and good or bad i often state it, have been doing it since i was a noob and ill be doing it until they day that either A: i cant afford to pay or B: they close the servers.

if you dont like what i have to say put me on your ignore list that way you wont have to read my shit

Jesterthegreat
22-04-04, 20:25
hi iam a 1337 vet :p :rolleyes:

Hi, My names Jester and I'm an alcoholic

naimex
22-04-04, 21:21
Hi, My names Jester and I'm an alcoholic

I sense a lot of really good vibes here, just let it go, tell us more, what led you on this path to begin with ?

I feel we must get to the source to help you, become one with your problem.

But until next week, I would advise you to play more cron...

Ohh, whilst we´re at it..

Hi, I´m naimex and I´m a neo´holic

Genty
22-04-04, 21:28
The truth is, yes, Neocron can be highly boring, if you let it be boring.

Neocron is what you make it, that is why I have now changed my style of play to roleplay more, shaking up the game for me and making it much more enjoyable again. If you sit around on your character moaning about how nothing ever happens of course your going to get bored, if you go out there and make things happen yourself it's going to be more interesting I would bet.

<----Here for 2 and a half years and still going strong.

Jesterthegreat
23-04-04, 12:48
But until next week, I would advise you to play more cron...

cant til monday (payday) at the very least :(

XSuneX
23-04-04, 18:03
Hello, my name is XSuneX and I like NC.

But IMO I think all MMOG's need regular new content and alot of events.

It is too dificult to make up your own events with limited time and one PC at a time.

P.S. All comments to me are takin with great pride and I thank you for your honesty, you are all cool people.

ezza
23-04-04, 20:30
Hello, my name is XSuneX and I like NC.

But IMO I think all MMOG's need regular new content and alot of events.

It is too dificult to make up your own events with limited time and one PC at a time.

P.S. All comments to me are takin with great pride and I thank you for your honesty, you are all cool people.

iagree they do need regular new content