PDA

View Full Version : FeedBacks

plague
20-04-04, 21:43
I just wanted to take time and say how bad those new feedback sux.
There is no point in having them, ppl do not leave comments ppl do not leave their name and my dot slowly turns from green to red(not red yet but soon). So where is the point of having them, if they ment to be segnificant in any way, they r not, and anyone could mees up you feed backs realy easy with no conciquences. So i say take them out or make them mean somthing like if someone want to leave feedback good or bad regardless they will be frced to leave their name ... ;P

J. Folsom
20-04-04, 21:49
It'll take a while before you're red, just see my signature ;)

You get the funky new "Is infamous around these parts" description once you're below -50 though.

Lexxuk
20-04-04, 21:52
I turned mine off, couldnt be bothered with ass holes messin with my reputation (which is of course, the best in the forum :D). I think the only reason they dont tell you who did it, is so you wont go around giving them bad rep every time you can, whilst they can just give u bad rep every so often, which sux donkey dick

/edit - just hit u wiv some rep, ur green again hehehe, i think its coz of my uber post count = uber rep -/+

/edit - turned it back on again, like, omg, i think i'm gunna get to red first, sheesh O_o

/edit = 3 - http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/rep.JPG

plague
20-04-04, 22:42
nice thanx for teh tree lexx it's cron lol me green ones again :D

Lexxuk
20-04-04, 22:49
my reputation keeps going down, now @ 9 points, for this thread..

Comments on this Post hahshads ******

You have 9 Reputation points.

hmm, weird that >.<

/edit - GIMME + REP!! KOS KOS KOS <3

/edit 2 (see, I dont spam Freya <3 ) - all I'm getting is http://forum.neocron.com/images/reputation/reputation_balance.gif

Reputation Balance, I want ++++ :D

Lexxuk
20-04-04, 23:54
cant edit anymore :(

how does this rep thing work? I'm gettin lots of balance, but so far, only 1 green? like, why am I not getting green, coz we all know I'm too sexeh for balancing issues :angel:

plague
20-04-04, 23:58
cant edit anymore :(

how does this rep thing work? I'm gettin lots of balance, but so far, only 1 green? like, why am I not getting green, coz we all know I'm too sexeh for balancing issues :angel:

lol yeee lexx >= t3h sex :D

Lexxuk
21-04-04, 00:01
apparently, i'm an unknown something or another, with a green dot, makes me feel warm and cuddly inside :D

/edit - FeedBacks 20-04-04 22:47 LAIM <another red :( bastards :mad:

XSuneX
21-04-04, 00:09
All I know is I'm hungry after reading this topic.

And commin at ya all gettin a goodie except for J. Folsom, cuz he realy rips my nads! :D o_O

Oh man it say I got to spread the rep around more to give any more negitives to J. F.

pitooie.

Lexxuk
21-04-04, 00:17
8 reputation points, i started off with 11, man, thats like, really bad. Niddy!! Gimme Rep!!11

plague
21-04-04, 00:24
heh i can't add anymore to er lexx lol, mine slowly going up 7 now weee, I guess this thread was good for somthing :D lol

Shadow Dancer
21-04-04, 00:27
I gave you some positive rep Plague. ;)

plague
21-04-04, 00:29
I gave you some positive rep Plague. ;)
yeeeee :D much appreciated, me loves teh gr3333nzz lol

Heavyporker
21-04-04, 21:07
I wonder what you get when you'er at +50 rep... your button goes white or what?

and is there even a red?

plague
21-04-04, 21:15
yes thereis red somewhere maby after -100 not shure abot greens tho, I think they should another green dot if you go over 50 hehe :D

darknessfairy
21-04-04, 21:17
I gave you all good rep cept JF cos he wanted bad rep. Now HINTHINT someone needs to play with mine...

Jest
21-04-04, 21:42
I wonder what you get when you'er at +50 rep... your button goes white or what?

and is there even a red?
At 50+ rep you get this.
<--------------------- :D

Heavyporker
21-04-04, 21:49
hrm.

fame isnt everything, jest. .. :p

Carinth
21-04-04, 22:01
Actualy I disagree, I like the reputation thingy. When posting your ideas it can sometimes feel as if only a few people read them and then they're swallowed by the forums. Many people read but don't add posts, especialy if all they have to say is "I agree". Reputation gives them a chance to give you a thumbs up. It's nice to get a pat on the back now and then, at least something for posting your ideas. I'm up to 35 at the moment, all green marks except one by that bastard shadow dancer. He's out to get me ; )

J. Folsom
21-04-04, 22:06
hrm.

fame isnt everything, jest. .. :pIt's all about being infamous!

Soon my name will strike fear into the hearts of all forum-goers, as I shall release the fury of the red dot upon their pitiful souls! They who are impure shall be scourged away by the red dot, yea, leaving only they who are suitable towards the building of a new forum.

plague
21-04-04, 23:20
Actualy I disagree, I like the reputation thingy. When posting your ideas it can sometimes feel as if only a few people read them and then they're swallowed by the forums. Many people read but don't add posts, especialy if all they have to say is "I agree". Reputation gives them a chance to give you a thumbs up. It's nice to get a pat on the back now and then, at least something for posting your ideas. I'm up to 35 at the moment, all green marks except one by that bastard shadow dancer. He's out to get me ; )

Yes I guess it's not bad idea to have reps but i wish they make ppl leave their names and comments, sorta like ebay then it would work as intended.

It's all about being infamous!

Soon my name will strike fear into the hearts of all forum-goers, as I shall release the fury of the red dot upon their pitiful souls! They who are impure shall be scourged away by the red dot, yea, leaving only they who are suitable towards the building of a new forum.
and the dark day's came apon this forum, and there was a judgment day

lol sounds like end of the world er forum :D

Shadow Dancer
21-04-04, 23:22
lmao carinth :p

I've actually have an interesting rep history. I've gotten tons of rep, both negative and positive. I'm up to 31 points now. Someone called me a noob and gave me negative rep for that "special encounters" thread.

lol that's a bit weird.

edit: mwahahahah@jest

Jest
21-04-04, 23:23
Bah I knew as soon as I pointed out my high reputation some one would give me negative. Bunch of bastards the lot of ya!!!

plague
21-04-04, 23:27
Bah I knew as soon as I pointed out my high reputation some one would give me negative. Bunch of bastards the lot of ya!!!

here have a good one :D

Jest
21-04-04, 23:35
here have a good one :D I'm still down two points. :( Yours game me one, Shadows took away 3, and J. Folstroms gave a gray square with a whopping 0. :eek:

I think rep must change depending on your number. (10=1, 20=2, 50=5). Some one look at their sympathy and let me know, I'll add to it and see if it goes up by 5.

J. Folsom
21-04-04, 23:37
I'm still down two points. :( Yours game me one, Shadows took away 3, and J. Folstroms gave a gray square with a whopping 0. :eek:How'd you know it was me, I had very subtly hidden myself in there. :(

Oh well, at least it's been changed so I can use it to give oddball comments to people again now, shame it doesn't do anything to their reputation.

plague
21-04-04, 23:38
heh I got 14 was adding 3 evry greenie, dunno maby after 50 it gives one.

edit: yep it does indeed gives 3point evry greenee before 50 =P

Shadow Dancer
21-04-04, 23:42
lol how do you give grey rep?

J. Folsom
21-04-04, 23:42
That's basically what happens whenever I give rep, it's automattically gray. ;)

Carinth
21-04-04, 23:48
Lol wouldn't giving someone a grey rep indicate you don't care and thus there's no reason you'd be giving them rep in the first case?

Nidhogg
21-04-04, 23:49
If you have a bad rep yourself then you can't affect other peoples'

N

Shadow Dancer
21-04-04, 23:50
That's basically what happens whenever I give rep, it's automattically gray. ;)

hrmmmm

bah system sux!

Heavyporker
21-04-04, 23:54
agree, rep system should involve reciept of praiser/detractor.

Shadow Dancer
21-04-04, 23:56
agree, rep system should involve reciept of praiser/detractor.

Well Odin(or Nidhogg or someone) said that this rep system was still in testing.

Aren't they gonna reset it and make a poll about it?

I think that's what they said.