PDA

View Full Version : Chose my last player slot

DigestiveBiscui
19-04-04, 20:49
I'm getting a 2nd account, but have no idea what to put in my final slot

the choices are in the poll - and i'll decide after a few days :)

i already have/will have:

Pistol PE
HC tank
APU
PPU
Rifle Spy
Resser/Driver
conster/repper

i was thinking of a melee tank the most - but really unsure

thx

ZoomZoom
19-04-04, 21:11
ok

droner spy lvl up til dex and int are very near cap very easy to at graves then if u want a change to pistol spy or a rifle spy instend of rifle pe. or lom to melee spy and do trade skills :)

DigestiveBiscui
19-04-04, 21:12
after facing drones they seem to be stupidly overpowered imo, both my spies will lvl as droners then lom to tradeskill

Strych9
19-04-04, 21:15
You should consider a HC PE. Its quite fun to level and play. Your best weapon will be a tangent speed gat (never drops, never breaks, so dont have to put it in slot 1). You get to drive the assault trike which can drop a WB in about 8 seconds. Get some hack for the WBs, some recycle for changing the WB loot into trike ammo, wear duranit 4 with only a zerk 3, zerk 2, and moveon... put whatever you want in the fourth slot (PP resist, marine, whatever).

And yes, Drones are the ONLY... and I mean ONLY way to level a Spy.

Opar
19-04-04, 21:48
Pistol spies are teh win, apparently. Especially with the Executioner kicking ass..

BeaNo
19-04-04, 23:18
Pistol spies are teh win, apparently. Especially with the Executioner kicking ass..

Agreed.

Except go for Slasher with silencer and laser pointer mod. Sexy as fuck.

J. Folsom
19-04-04, 23:20
I'd go for H-C spy.

GOGO GIMPED CLASSES!

:p

Personally, of the classes you posted I'd go for the melee tank, it's the most different class from what you already have.

der Ed
19-04-04, 23:47
Go for style. Go for rifle PE :)

If I didn't want to keep my hacking skill I would lom back to rifles with my PE.

Jest
19-04-04, 23:56
Yah Id go pistol spy all the way. ;)

Clownst0pper
20-04-04, 00:13
How about instead of making more chars, cap 90% of the ones u have made ;)

Rade
20-04-04, 01:01
melee tanks are amazingly fun to play, especially if you have some pistol PE
experience.

hivemind
20-04-04, 01:20
Pistol Spy is really fun. The low WEP requirement (like base 50 to cap aiming on everything) means you can do two other INT skills, like Poke and Hack, or Poke and RES.

Also, it's a win-win situation, PvP-wise.

If you win, HOLY RAWR YOU'RE THE MAN YOU BEAT THAT TANK WITH A PISTOL SPY OMGKOSBBQ!!!11@ :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you lose, eh, who cares? You're a spy you're supposed to die. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have a pistol spy on Uranus who can poke 115, hack OPs, drive anything, barter 100, repair 75, and recycle 45. Granted, he does some of it with implants (like driving tanks and high-level repairs) but it's all easily do-able. IN addition he uses Stealth 3 and caps damage and aiming on an Executioner. Basically you can do a little of everything (as long as it's not construction).

It's sooooo much fun...

Shadow Dancer
20-04-04, 02:03
Paw of bear does stupid damage to apus. When I say stupid, I mean super massive.

grrrr :mad:

hivemind
20-04-04, 02:53
Paw of bear does stupid damage to apus. When I say stupid, I mean super massive.

grrrr :mad:
Tee hee hee... :angel:

Drexel
20-04-04, 04:35
Go Droner / Hacker...

Droners get a bonus when hacking (go figure) so youll be ready to check out Hacknet when September hits.

& theirs lots for new toys for droners to play with.

DigestiveBiscui
20-04-04, 10:23
i thought melee are getting some new toys as well?

Stigmata
20-04-04, 10:30
And yes, Drones are the ONLY... and I mean ONLY way to level a Spy.

nah i leveled my spy with rifles, he's base dex/int 96 now and has lommed to pistols.

exec is the best weapon ever, i used it properly for the first time yesterday, it is soooooooo fucking awesome, the noise as it hits the target is the best part about it.

Slasher is decent but imo misses to much, and that with capped aiming, exec never misses with a closed recticle

EDIT/ melee is also fun, ive got a melee tank that i got to 90 base str in 2 days of casual play, and u dont need a herc to get the uber setup.

melee is prolly the best option for anyone who likes to get the "magical" setup as using a herc on a melee is just a waste

DigestiveBiscui
20-04-04, 10:34
just wanna run around like a loony is all :(

Maarten
20-04-04, 10:37
Pistol Tank... :)

DigestiveBiscui
20-04-04, 10:38
Pistol Tank... :)

melee spy and pistol tank are what pluto is for :p

DigestiveBiscui
23-04-04, 11:20
well my resser will be a doner for lvling

my conster will be a pistol spy until capped then lom to const

and my last slot will be melee :p

XSuneX
23-04-04, 18:05
Rifle PE, so you can pop other PC's in their grapes and RUN, :).

Jadzia Eleazar
23-04-04, 18:24
How about a belt/OP hacking Pistol/Droner Spy with Stealth 1?
You won't cap your drones but at least it's a lot more fun than being
a pure droner IMHO.

Strych9
23-04-04, 18:50
well my resser will be a doner for lvling

my conster will be a pistol spy until capped then lom to const

and my last slot will be melee :pMy prediction:

Assuming you spend equal time levelling your resser and conster, you will reroll your conster to drones before you get to Dex/Int 80.

Mark my words. :)