PDA

View Full Version : turrets at op not firing why?

Biznatchy
19-04-04, 06:23
Ok this didnt make sense we had the op set to attack all not in clan but yet still the FA attacked and the turrets didnt fire. I have seen this a few times but today it was just one more thing that pissed me off and made no sense. After we won the first fight I looked around and yes that stun trap was still there but the FA guys were running right by it. The gatlin turrets we had down didnt fire either. The second battle we lost but yet still the turrets didnt fire. I watched one of our ppus running back and fourth by the turret with an apu chasing him the turret didnt even look to be following the apu, or anyone else.

What gives?

Freeejumper
19-04-04, 06:32
maybe fa are neutral to you and you didnt have the settings at attack not faction (attack not clan is bugged its like gr all / attack none as i know) or you got a spy in your clan which changed the op settings ...

Archeus
19-04-04, 09:29
stun turrets dont stun anymore. just push.

athon
19-04-04, 10:37
maybe fa are neutral to you and you didnt have the settings at attack not faction (attack not clan is bugged its like gr all / attack none as i know) or you got a spy in your clan which changed the op settings ...
'Attack not clan' appears to work fine on Uranus as of a couple of days ago.

And I generally wouldn't rely on turrets at all at the moment - their too bugged these days. KK should fix the damn things or remove them until they are fixed.

Athon Solo

enigma_b17
19-04-04, 11:55
"maybe fa are neutral to you and you didnt have the settings at attack not faction (attack not clan is bugged its like gr all / attack none as i know) or you got a spy in your clan which changed the op settings ..."

FA is "allied" to NEXT, they decided to help bd (or Cartel which ever u plz) against us :( (hence why they are kos to most of fa :P), but i was at the attack and I can confirm that they did not fire at me :D.

Biznatchy
19-04-04, 15:12

Wait Ive seen attack all not in clan work when other next runners came in when we held Mcphearson for that weekend, That wasnt it. I did drop a silly artillary turrent in the last part of the fight just to test we were losing anyway, it fired but the gatlin turrents were still silent.

I dont know every day that i spend a full day playing there just seems to be a pile of crap bugs that make me ask why do i play this game. Getting really tired of it.

Biznatchy
19-04-04, 15:13
FA is "allied" to NEXT, they decided to help bd (or Cartel which ever u plz) against us :( (hence why they are kos to most of fa :P), but i was at the attack and I can confirm that they did not fire at me :D.

We could say the same about your guys helping TG but we dont, its OP wars get overyourself. They are warzones for a reason.

And ohhh ya keep it in game msg me we will talk about this.

DigestiveBiscui
19-04-04, 15:13
turrets never fire when we place them either

if you remove them cartel lose there main defense :p so gwan :D

StryfeX
19-04-04, 16:27
We could say the same about your guys helping TG but we dont, its OP wars get overyourself. They are warzones for a reason.

And ohhh ya keep it in game msg me we will talk about this.Err... FA and TG are allies... There are legitimate reason for them helping each other. o_O

Also, could have been the usual Sunday lag that either caused or contributed to the turret problem? Did this happen on other days of the week? Also, maybe turrets are bugged with the same thing GRs are bugged with relating to when they are set to Clan Only, ANYONE can GR... Maybe when turrets are set to Attack All Not In Clan, they simply don't attack anyone?

Either way, it shouldn't happen. o_O

--Stryfe

enigma_b17
19-04-04, 17:21
well u c mr biz, the main fa clans did not help tg against next so i dont know where ur gettin ur information from

Garg [RogueNET]
19-04-04, 21:04
I was with Biz atm fighting side by side and i saw multiple FA clans helping TG, so it is a fact

enigma_b17
19-04-04, 21:05
send me the names of the clans involved through an imgame mail plz

Garg [RogueNET]
19-04-04, 21:07
I'll see if we can remember all names together... is Enigma_b17 ur ingame name, or something else?

enigma_b17
19-04-04, 21:29
no my ingame name is NoNo, as the sig says :)

DigestiveBiscui
20-04-04, 10:36
.....hmmmm

NEXT help BD? there is only 1 active NEXT clan and i've only ever seen about 4 online :p

Garg [RogueNET]
20-04-04, 10:38
lol, then you are truly not online much my good sir

DigestiveBiscui
20-04-04, 10:39
online enough to gank any rougenet in j01 lol

Garg [RogueNET]
20-04-04, 10:44
"any" lol, ye i'd like to see that mate

Stigmata
20-04-04, 10:48
Keep it in game.

also ya its a bug where the turrets dont appear to shoot u, but if u stand their un-buffed you will notice your health mysteriously goes down.

also "cartel would loose defences blah blah blah" ZERG crew 3x numbers + 2 ppu's for every fighter, must be coz ur all fucking shite

DigestiveBiscui
20-04-04, 11:40
also "cartel would loose defences blah blah blah" ZERG crew 3x numbers + 2 ppu's for every fighter, must be coz ur all fucking shite

keep it in game

Stigmata
20-04-04, 14:19
keep it in game

ja ja ja ja ja ja

Gestra
20-04-04, 15:17
ja ja ja ja ja ja

HuHu ^^

BunkerBoy
20-04-04, 21:48

i know this should be kept ingame but people obviously arent listening. NExT is NOT helping BD. BD is helping us just as they offered a while ago to all new factions/clans to the OP wars. There is no alliance, more like an understanding.