PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] Limited Queuing

mehirc
18-04-04, 19:45
Maybe that idea has been mentioned somewhere sometime ago already but i will post it anyway. This idea is to improve click&wait processes without affecting the time KK wants to need things and without beeing too automated.

The problem is, that there are lot of things that you have to do repeatedly up to hundred times but each thing is not long enough to do something else meanwhile. So you have to click and wait all the time.

What we need is to be able to queue processes a few times.

My idea is to put for example a researchtool and an item into the processor together with ten empty cubes and start it. All ten would be done one after another but would still need the same time.

Or put the constructor tool in it together with eleven blueprints.

Same with LOMs, use as many LOMs as synaptic impairment you can have. You could at least take two LOMs at once.

There are also other processes that could be handled like this and make people a little less click&wait.

Gestra
18-04-04, 20:02
Its a good idea. That would take boredom out the game and perhaps make it more enjoyable for people.

Hence it wont be done.

ResurgencE
18-04-04, 21:42
You're right, its been mentioned. And it certainly bears repeating.

Good idea.

jiga
18-04-04, 21:52
we also need stackable missions

ResurgencE
18-04-04, 21:56
Never thought about that. That'd be great, too.

Phalanx
19-04-04, 00:48
yeah that sounds like a great idea, doing those huge res jobs can get a bit frustrating. Only side effect would be is that it would kinda be like a bot in a sense. Where you can queue up a number of jobs then walk away and do other things.

mehirc
19-04-04, 18:43
yeah that sounds like a great idea, doing those huge res jobs can get a bit frustrating. Only side effect would be is that it would kinda be like a bot in a sense. Where you can queue up a number of jobs then walk away and do other things.

But its only 10 times, thats not compareable to macroing or stuff, would just make it a bit more comfortable.

About the missionqueuing i think that we juet need other missions that need more time and get more award. The kill 5 mobs missions are really unimaginative.