PDA

View Full Version : OK I'm calm now.

MrChumble
18-04-04, 01:52
I'm calm now. Deep breaths and all that.

The Trike is still bugged, slow, and requires far too much gimpage to use to then have to put up with being bugged and slow. I stand by my suggestion of where KK got the Trike idea from.

While I'm on the subject of vehicles....

Why can't the rhino go up hills?
Why is the combat hovertec useless without 3x more weapon lore than it's possible to get?
Why are there no ASGs anywhere useful in the map (say, here's a crazy idea KK, how about PUTTING THEM NEAR THE FUCKING OUTPOSTS)?
Why is trying something a little different, like HC PE, so completely pointless in this game? Why must I be pure vanilla flavour PvP setup to be remotely effective? Aaaaaarggghhhhhh!!!

Shadow Dancer
18-04-04, 01:56
lmao

Nidhogg said count to 10 as the reason for the edit. :lol:

Anyways I share some of your frustration with vehicles. I'm particularly annoyed at chain and speed bikes. What's the point of their existence? They are extremely slow and don't provide any cover. You can't shoot while you're on them. O_o

They should make it 1.5x faster than the fastest runner, and allow you to shoot or cast spells while you're on it. That would give it some flavor.

Then the higher level vehicles can have really fast speed and other stuff.

Clownst0pper
18-04-04, 02:15
Ive done loads of vehicle threads. Its infuriating a rhino tank with fucking huge tracks cant go over a dragon fly. Its well stupid.

There should be mini asg's on the sides of OP's.

H-C PE's are very viable, Ste-X has one called soup If i recall, and she kicks ass big time, dmg boost, inq 4, shelter, run cast heal, parashock bolt, enhanced plasma cannon and speed gattling kicks arse :D

Biznatchy
18-04-04, 04:40
Ive done loads of vehicle threads. Its infuriating a rhino tank with fucking huge tracks cant go over a dragon fly. Its well stupid.

There should be mini asg's on the sides of OP's.

H-C PE's are very viable, Ste-X has one called soup If i recall, and she kicks ass big time, dmg boost, inq 4, shelter, run cast heal, parashock bolt, enhanced plasma cannon and speed gattling kicks arse :D

The Melee PE is good with the vein ripper. Can you get stealth with the vein ripper? That would be cool kinda like a ninja assain.

Heavyporker
18-04-04, 05:25
You damn pvp whores...

Heavy Trike is NOT a gimp nor is it that slow. combat hoverbike's quite strong and accurate, its just not a sniper's weapon. ASGs are near useful spots, thank you, and putting MORE (there are already some near Ops, look around before you whine) ASGs near Ops would be the worst idea, considering that GRs would still be locked, meaning you can't pull out vecs until you get to a public GR, plus then the OP defenders would just camp the asg as well.

ServeX
18-04-04, 05:37
You damn pvp whores...

Heavy Trike is NOT a gimp nor is it that slow. combat hoverbike's quite strong and accurate, its just not a sniper's weapon. ASGs are near useful spots, thank you, and putting MORE (there are already some near Ops, look around before you whine) ASGs near Ops would be the worst idea, considering that GRs would still be locked, meaning you can't pull out vecs until you get to a public GR, plus then the OP defenders would just camp the asg as well.
have to disagree with you there, heavy trike blows imo =\. i've soloed countless PEs in trikes while on my tank using a cs.

Heavyporker
18-04-04, 05:41
lets see.. in pvp... one vec against a on-foot runner with a rare... sure.

Now, have you even GLANCED at how to apply the trike in a different situation.. like... I don't know.. hunting?

Ohh.. or how about... um... in a support situation?

Aziraphale
18-04-04, 10:55
Anyways I share some of your frustration with vehicles. I'm particularly annoyed at chain and speed bikes. What's the point of their existence? They are extremely slow and don't provide any cover. You can't shoot while you're on them. O_o

They should make it 1.5x faster than the fastest runner, and allow you to shoot or cast spells while you're on it. That would give it some flavor.

When I was a newbie, those chainbikes were an absolute godsend for tagging the GR's on the map. And for hunting too (stop, shoot a bit, drive away a bit, repeat)

However, I think the speedbikes should be faster, and I would LOVE to have the ability to fire stuff off them thatd be awesome. Shouldnt work on hovertecs though, theyd require too much concentration or something.

Archeus
18-04-04, 11:20
maybe put mini asg's on the uplinks. Not all ops, and have them be able to lock the ASGs to how the GR works.