PDA

View Full Version : Screen Shot

HatchetRyda
18-04-04, 01:43
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v156/Bob1111/shot0082.bmp

Damn, sorry it is so damn small. But it is, TheJester (ME). Skuld. Inject13, Raaaawr, and a couple other of us from NCAT. Pwned. If someone can tell me how to make it bigger that be great. Thanks

alig
18-04-04, 01:44
Cool, shame cant actually see anything but a really small pic :wtf:

alig
18-04-04, 01:47
Remove the img tags for a start...open the bitmap out of the nc folder, open with paint and save as jpeg if you didnt already and repost it.

edit/ also, if its just a picture of you winning at an op it will probably be closed as its in-game stuff.

yavimaya
18-04-04, 03:47
Remove the img tags for a start...open the bitmap out of the nc folder, open with paint and save as jpeg if you didnt already and repost it.

edit/ also, if its just a picture of you winning at an op it will probably be closed as its in-game stuff.

LOL, get closed because its ingame? then why do the mods close every second "nothing to do with neocron" thread thats posted, if they dont want neocron related here? :P

ServeX
18-04-04, 03:59
I can't see what I'm looking at since it's so small =\

alig
18-04-04, 04:01
LOL, get closed because its ingame? then why do the mods close every second "nothing to do with neocron" thread thats posted, if they dont want neocron related here? :P

LOL because
....other of us from NCAT. Pwned. Stood outside an op, it speaks for itself.

HatchetRyda
19-04-04, 05:21
http://img51.photobucket.com/albums/v156/Bob1111/OP.jpg

Hope it works.

Coid
19-04-04, 05:26
yep im the monk on the left side....we owned all day that day.... *Un-Beatable*

Forget My Name
19-04-04, 05:26
Wait... this is a fake picture..

Why arent the haelth bars blanked out?

Why is the chat readable?

Why can I see your quickbelt?

Why is your local list showing?

This isnt a real pic form in game, I never seena pic like this on the boards. I mean, how dare you! I can see how much ncl you have!!!

Dajuda
19-04-04, 07:59
Ya, and what is the point of this pic?