PDA

View Full Version : All My Saturn Characters Are Dead

Genty
17-04-04, 22:12
Over the past few days I have been thinking a lot about myself and how I wish to play the game. After this I came to the conclusion that I want to RolePlay a lot more, like this game was supposed to be like. So, as a concequence I have decided to kill (delete) all of my Saturn characters and start a fresh.

So, I would like to say bye to my following characters

Genty
Miami
The Slot God
Yorkshire Rose

May they rest in peace. Sorry to Phoenix who I abandoned but all the best stuff i had is around the crates in the clan appartment :D

Now, I have not decided what characters I am going to play, or the names etc. I don't plan on revealing those to anyone, although it may be obvious as I will be one of the few roleplaying on Saturn :lol:

So, anyway, just a thread to note this, if anyone wishes to do a colaberation with me, pleae PM as I have a great idea for some characters that go together and I am sure it will spice up some peoples enjoyment of them game.

(Genty still live on Pluto and will always be there, my first character of retail from day 1 and it will always remain the same)

Have fun all, I know i will :D

SypH
17-04-04, 22:15
I'll miss Genty....the first person ever to PK me when I started playing NC=/

craio
17-04-04, 22:21
Well goodluck with the roleplay attempt,hope it succeeds and may it be a spark that lights the fire. :)

*hurry's of to clan apt to check the cabs :)jk*

Benjie
17-04-04, 22:27
I roleplay 60% of the time on Pluto.

Roleplaying is megafun. In my experience, it's more enjoyable when you only do it part of the time.

I also reccomend a 1 name character, like Jimbo, or Denver. The reason I say this is most roleplayers create full names, but in the proccess detach themselves from the rest of the playerbases's names.

ezza
17-04-04, 23:42
i though you were roleplaying when i saw you stalking around CRP looking for BD to kill ;)

good luck with the role play, belive it or not i tried it once, with my old clan, when it was first started.

Genty
17-04-04, 23:50
i though you were roleplaying when i saw you stalking around CRP looking for BD to kill ;)

Nah, I was doing the CM epic and I don't pay for kills, which reminds me....I deleted with my 2 slot speed gat in my Gogo, DOH! 1 less for the clan I suppose :( Not that I care anymore ;)

naimex
17-04-04, 23:54
good luck with the RPing..

Ohh and,

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

Save me from the guardians !!

They took them away !!

I have to get to the starport !!

Theres a ship waiting for me

My dad arranged it all !!

Plz won´t you help me !

(Pluto players will remember that from a certain "Rebecca Wílliams" ;))

was fun :D

DigestiveBiscui
19-04-04, 00:08
good luck m8 :) - i might have another account after DOY - so ill drop u a PM on the forums :)

RP? whats RP? all i ever see on saturn is killing :p

Seymour-Saturn-
19-04-04, 00:34
RP? whats RP? all i ever see on saturn is killing :p

so true

winnoc
19-04-04, 09:43
I 've gotten a second account two weeks ago, and so far i've had my gf try out a female apu (she said she likes tetris better then nc, so i'm gonna do something else with the account).

Sounds like fun to have a roleplay character on saturn :-)
Let me know what you're thinking off, i've got 3 slots left. (one is taken up by my i'll hold stuff for you when you switch alts char :-)