PDA

View Full Version : How many quited after reading the latest DoY anouncemenet?

shodanjr_gr
17-04-04, 14:50
Trying to figure out how the latest delay affected the community.

Just hit the relative poll reply.

Nid if this thread aint allowed, lock it for meh :)

J. Folsom
17-04-04, 14:53
This will only actually give a good count of people who quit after the announcement who are still hanging around just to be negative at people. :p
Though they do say that the real fans are the ones who complain the most. ;)
Since, logically speaking, people who quit generally quit every part of a game... I know I've always done so. ;)
And based on who I see still hanging around despite having quit, I can't help but have the nagging suspicion that's only temporary.

Lexxuk
17-04-04, 14:55
yuo also got to remember, a few ppl who quit, now have "Banned" under their names :p :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:

jiga
17-04-04, 14:57
arghhh these leaving threads just make more ppl leave so stop making them ! :mad:

Kenjuten
17-04-04, 18:12
yuo also got to remember, a few ppl who quit, now have "Banned" under their names :p :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:Based on my analyzing of 'that' thread (my posts included), I don't think the banning was directly related to their leaving.

More like, they were banned because they didn't leave in a polite manner. :p

Tratos
17-04-04, 18:21
And based on who I see still hanging around despite having quit, I can't help but have the nagging suspicion that's only temporary.
That is for some people but i like the people in this community so im hanging around to talk to em and generaly see what goes on.

~Tratos

NS_CHROME54
17-04-04, 18:33
i've invested over 3 years into neocron, i don't plan to stop anytime soon.

Nidhogg
17-04-04, 18:53
Some have. Most haven't. Some have even come back already. I'm going to close any more threads like this.

N