PDA

View Full Version : Color me stupid...

Liebestoter
17-04-04, 11:45
My credit card expired, and I gotta reactivate my account. Call me stupid or blind or whatever.. but I don't see an option to re-enter billing info under edit account info/status. Hralp, i r need to gank people :(

n3m
17-04-04, 11:47
email accounts@neocron.com
had a similar problem, my account wasnt fully cancelled

Liebestoter
17-04-04, 11:48
Already done .. I'm 90% positive the credit card use for my account doesn't expire until freaking june. O_o

TWOK
17-04-04, 12:44
Having the same problem myself, do the account nerds work on a Saturday?

Kain
17-04-04, 13:21
Must be the day for it... mine expired yesterday but nc site claims I'm still active.

I tried worldpay last night,couldnt even ping the server

Sent an email to account@necron.com

Got a reply today from em saying cancel at worldplay. Worldplay works atm but got to wait a couple of hours for reactivation link before I can paly again...

Kain

ps thanks for the fast response from account@necron.com KK :)

TWOK
17-04-04, 13:26
I never used worldplay afaik, just registered through the NC page. Do you have to cancel with worldplay before re-activating?

Kain
17-04-04, 13:38
Twok -
Dont u pay by Credit Card then ?

Think worldpay ( edit: correct spelling finally) is just for CC accounts. But since this is the first time it happened to me....

Reminds me got to sort out my other account which I play for but a mate uses.

Bit anoying that. I cant play atm but he can and I'm paying for it!!

Kain

spongeb0b
17-04-04, 15:04
You have to cancel your account from the account status page then wait from 2-24 hours to reactivate it, depending on whether the nice people working at account are on their lunch break or not! :lol: